@frank18 - I hesitated to put that out for two reasons.

1. As DrByte stated, we have our servers set to work with the installer as we only do Zen Cart. This is NOT the norm in the real world. It WOULD be interesting to find out which hosts will not allow this simple method of installation.
  2. I feared that someone would stop reading and follow the listed steps I listed as an installation guide. Nothing is as constant as change. I always look for the latest version of anything I install or mod. And, I read the included readme, guide, tutorial, or whatever to see if anything has changed since I last used them.

@DrByte - I'm suggesting that the installer be reminded that this will not preclude the necessity of adding the information under Locations/Taxes. For example, by stating the zone is "used for tax and shipping and related activities", one could assume that they would not have to enter any other zone information.

I know that a 3,000 page installation guide would never result in complete, error-free use of Zen Cart. It's just the old tech writer in me.