Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default USPS Options not displaying

Hi all I hope I've just over looked something simple here.

Zen-Cart 1.3.9h
    http://www.paintsprayerparts.com

My shipping estimator is not showing usps options for some reason. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the module. I've also updated the files to the newest version here http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1962 just incase my files had become corrupted somehow. I can't get anything to work. UPS and Zone rates seem to work fine but I really need to get my USPS shipping options to display. I curently have the following settings

United States Postal Service

You will need to have registered a Web Tools account with USPS at their website to use this module.

USPS expects you to use pounds as weight measure for your products.

Enable USPS Shipping
    True

Enter the USPS Web Tools User ID
    xxxxxxxxx

Which server to use
    production

Handling Fee

Handling Per Order or Per Box
    Order

Tax Class
    --none--

Tax Basis
    Shipping

Shipping Zone
    --none--

Sort Order

All Packages are Machinable
    True

USPS Options
    Display weight, Display transit time

Domestic Shipping Methods
    EXPRESS, PRIORITY, FIRST CLASS

International Shipping Methods
    Global Express, Express Mail Int, Priority Mail International, First Class Mail Int Package

Debug Mode
    Off

Now I just signed up for my web tools account today and it is not yet activated for production but I have requested that it be activated. However I'm not getting usps shipping options in either test mode or production. They just are not displaying for some reason.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Options not displaying

Could you check if you have installed the current January 2, 2011 version C from post #26 ...
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171314
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I tried that very first after seeing so many other people having problems but that didn't seem to help. I can try again however I assumed the newest version of the module would be even more up to date.

Plugin Contributions

Could you also go to the Tools ... Developers Tool Kit ... and in the bottom input box enter:
    USPS GXG Envelopes

and select Catalog ... and click SEARCH ... what comes up?
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Line #117 : 'Global Express Envelopes' => 'USPS GXG Envelopes',

Line #138 : 'USPS GXG Envelopes' => 'USPS GXG Envelopes**', // ID="12" 'USPS GXG Envelopes'

Line #325 : 'Global Express, Global Express Non-Doc Rect, Global Express Non-Doc Non-Rect, USPS GXG Envelopes, Express Mail Int, Express Mail Int Flat Rate Env, Express Mail Int Legal, Priority Mail International, Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Env, Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Small Box, Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Med Box, Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Lrg Box, Priority Mail Int DVD, Priority Mail Int Lrg Video, Priority Mail Int Legal Flat Rate Env, Priority Mail Int Padded Flat Rate Env, Priority Mail Int Gift Card Flat Rate Env, Priority Mail Int Small Flat Rate Env, First Class Mail Int Lrg Env, First Class Mail Int Package, First Class Mail Int Letter',

Line #327 : array(\'Global Express\', \'Global Express Non-Doc Rect\', \'Global Express Non-Doc Non-Rect\', \'USPS GXG Envelopes\', \'Express Mail Int\', \'Express Mail Int Flat Rate Env\', \'Express Mail Int Legal\', \'Priority Mail International\', \'Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Env\', \'Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Small Box\', \'Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Med Box\', \'Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Lrg Box\', \'Priority Mail Int DVD\', \'Priority Mail Int Lrg Video\', \'Priority Mail Int Legal Flat Rate Env\', \'Priority Mail Int Padded Flat Rate Env\', \'Priority Mail Int Gift Card Flat Rate Env\', \'Priority Mail Int Small Flat Rate Env\', \'First Class Mail Int Lrg Env\', \'First Class Mail Int Package\', \'First Class Mail Int Letter\'), ', now())");

file type was set to php only and this is what comes up..

Plugin Contributions

Did you call USPS to activate your USPS ID for the Production server?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I sent them an email earlier this morning however I'm not getting usps options in test mode either. If it is just and activation thing then

BTW I appreciate the rapid response.

Plugin Contributions

The test mode rarely works ... keep it on Production ...

You may need to wait to hear back from USPS or call USPS 1-800-344-7779 (7:00AM to 11:00PM ET) and make sure it is activated ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Thank you I will try that and see what happens.

I appreciate your help and I'll post if that solves the problem.

Plugin Contributions

OMG - Ok I'm an idiot . Getting my account activated solved the issue and now everything is showing up fine. I'm sorry to have bothered you on this issue I feel like a chump.

Hopefully this will help someone else in the future to avoid the same problem.

Have a great day and thank you again for all of your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast