Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is there an Easy Populate for 1.5.0?

Quote Originally Posted by enginarat View Post
    I have been using advanced EP 3.0.3 and had problems with earlier versions of zen cart. HOWEVER, I installed it on a 1.5.0 last night and it didn't even show up in the admin. I wrote to the builder (zencartbuilder) and haven't heard back yet. There's no information on their website about an upgrade. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
    Just switched to Chadderuski's EP-4 and it works like a charm for me. ..and I love the extra features. I can't believe it is even free compared to $65 paid to advance 3.0.3 with no customer service.
    I am grateful to the builders.
    Last edited by enginarat; 28 Mar 2012 at 07:30 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enginarat View Post
    Just switched to Chadderuski's EP-4 and it works like a charm for me. ..and I love the extra features. I can't believe it is even free compared to $65 paid to advance 3.0.3 with no customer service.
    I am grateful to the builders.
    many things seem to change in 1.5 there are new levels of admin and we had the same issue. we had to rever to backup while we test allour installed modules to see what will and will not work.

I can tell you easy populate did not, it wont even allow you to delete an old download.

Also M1 Google uploader did not work for us...

Plugin Contributions

I also paid for Easy Populate at Zencartbuilder and cannot get it to work on 1.5. I have been trying to reach Zencartbuilder for support with no response. The telephone number of their site is also incorrect.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It's quite possible that the folks at zencartbuilder may not be engaged in providing those services anymore.
    If your purchase was "recent" and you're unhappy with what you bought, you may be able to request a refund via your credit card company.
    That said, zencartbuilder is not affiliated with zen-cart.com in any way, and you will need to address your concerns with zencartbuilder directly.

While you may be able to custom-code the required changes to make that very old version of EP work with Zen Cart v1.5, you would be better off using a currently-supported version such as discussed earlier in this discussion thread.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12