I have "inherited" a zencart shopping cart. I am only somewhat familiar with php, and a little familiar with the inner workings of zencart.

I could really use some help helping me follow the code through a specialized multi-product/multi-option form. Once I know where the code goes, I may be able to fix the problem.

First, here's the form:
http://www.wyomingtraders.com/shop/order_form.php

This form is used exclusively by dealers who are familiar with all of the products. It is intended as a quick way to enter a complete order in one place and save the dealers hours of time. Once they submit the form, all of the products are entered into the shopping cart.

There are two problems:

First, the form is broken. So, I could use someone willing to give me a little time to help me walk through the code so I know what php file calls other files, etc. and how the products are added to the zencart shopping cart.

Second, the form actually "cheats" it requires that we duplicate every product, once for every color and size combination. So a coat with two sizes and two colors would have four entries. If you look at the form, you can see how complicated this might get.

So, I would like to see if there were a way that instead of duplicating all of the products, I would be able to submit the correct product/option combination as part of the form. That way I would be using the correct products and not have duplicates to update with price changes, etc.

Please, if someone is willing to help me on this, I would be very grateful. Once the form is completed and the process works, I believe it would be a great addition to the zencart community.

TIA.

Aaron Mackley