Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Google Plus One (+1), Facebook Send and Twitter Follow" addon Support

Hello,

I just installed your addon. It work's great. Thank's.

I have a newbie question. How can i manage to display the thee icons in a row?

Instead of seeing them in three rows i would like them to be displayed in one row. Is that possible? How can i achieve that?

Here is my site:
    http://www.vapori.ro/Tigara_Electron...pentru_901_Alb

Thank you!
    Csorik Janos

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Google Plus One (+1), Facebook Send and Twitter Follow" addon Support

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    It basically means that the $product_info_metatags->fields doesn't contain any data, which probably suggests (assuming based on the variable name) that there are no metatags defined for the specified product. You'll want to accommodate that scenario in your custom code.
    Would something like this work?

PHP Code:
    if(isset($product_info_metatags->fields) && !empty($product_info_metatags->fields)) {

extract($product_info_metatags->fields);
    }
    if(isset(
    $category_metatags->fields) && !empty($category_metatags->fields)) {

extract($category_metatags->fields); 

Plugin Contributions

how to override the html header because i already have one plss tell me step by step

Plugin Contributions

hi can any one teach me how to do that like in the picture Name:  header.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  20.8 KB
    the twitter and google facebook they are all in the header and all of them showing the number like twit and share google is it possible to that using this software plss can any one answer it for me, where can i paste the code my website is http://www.oitem.com/

Plugin Contributions

gopinathgoswami, in regards to the Facebook Open Graph tag in includes/templates/<your_custom_template/common/html_header.php

HTML Code:
    <meta property="og:url" content="<?php echo $prod_url; ?>" />
    I suggest using the canonical link if it's available thus:
    PHP Code:
    if (isset($canonicalLink) && $canonicalLink != '') {

$prod_url $canonicalLink;
    }
    else
    {

$prod_url "http://" $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];

This is because the original code will include the "&zenid=" field if it happens to be in the URL.

And for the Facebook like button code in individual product pages, I think there needs to be a "href" field in the link:

HTML Code:
    <!--bof Facebook Like button code-->
    <div id="fb-root"></div>
    <script>(function(d, s, id) {
      var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
      if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
      js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
      js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=YOUR-APP-ID";
      fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
    }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<fb:like send="true" width="450" show_faces="true" href="<?php echo $prod_url; ?>"></fb:like>
    <!--eof Facebook Like button code-->

If the FB Like button is the general like button for your website, I think it's a good idea to link it back to your website's Facebook page. Let's say the address of your website's Facebook page is "http://www.facebook.com/yourWebsite", then the general like button for your website should include the href to point to this.

HTML Code:
    <fb:like send="true" width="450" show_faces="true" href="http://www.facebook.com/yourWebsite"></fb:like>
    Without this href, I found that the likes were being counted, but there's no where on Facebook that "collects" the likes and you can't see who's liked your page.

Hope I haven't gotten the wrong end of the stick to this whole thing.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by oitem View Post
    hi can any one teach me how to do that like in the picture Name:  header.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  20.8 KB
    the twitter and google facebook they are all in the header and all of them showing the number like twit and share google is it possible to that using this software plss can any one answer it for me, where can i paste the code my website is http://www.oitem.com/
    You can try putting the FB, Twitter, Google code into includes/templates/<your_template>/common/tpl_header.php.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: "Google Plus One (+1), Facebook Send and Twitter Follow" addon Support

I see several other folks have posted this problem in the html_header.php file:

PHP Warning: extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in html_header.php on line 50
    PHP Warning: extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in html_header.php on line 51

Referred lines in the file are:

extract($product_info_metatags->fields);
    extract($category_metatags->fields);

I also see where it was brushed-off as frivolous because it doesn't effect the user's experience. Well, it's not frivolous. I received a notice from my host provider threatening to shutdown my site due to an overload of files (100,000+). I checked the cache file and they were all the above error. Each time my site loads it generates from 5 to 10 error log files. I had to ask the hosting company to remove them because I couldn't. I tried using Filezilla and cPanel to delete the files and they immediately returned. This file overload also prevented my auto backup cron job from running because of the file overload.

We need a correction to this please.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chiliboy View Post
    I see several other folks have posted this problem in the html_header.php file:

PHP Warning: extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in html_header.php on line 50
    PHP Warning: extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in html_header.php on line 51

We need a correction to this please.
    See my solution above: Link

This error is generated when the arguments are empty. So I just checked if the arguments contained anything before I call the extract() functions. It has cleared up the error for me.

Plugin Contributions

I ended up taking out the Facebook code that was included in this mod and replaced it with code from another Facebook mod I found elsewhere and that stopped the errors for me. Plus the Facebook code I am using now has a couple of other features over the one included in this mod if my memory serves me right.

Anyway you should try Kamion's suggested fix to see if this helps.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by romancoins View Post
    Hello,

I just installed your addon. It work's great. Thank's.

I have a newbie question. How can i manage to display the thee icons in a row?

Instead of seeing them in three rows i would like them to be displayed in one row. Is that possible? How can i achieve that?

Here is my site:
    http://www.vapori.ro/Tigara_Electron...pentru_901_Alb

Thank you!
    Csorik Janos
    I just started using this mod and have a few questions, one of which relates to the above question...

Did anyone come up with an answer to get the buttons on one line ?

Thanks,
    Mike

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast