Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Google Plus One (+1), Facebook Send and Twitter Follow" addon Support

Hi, thanks for your previous help.
    Upon installing your MOD, I learned that the Contact Us form is acting weird. Contact Us form started to pre-fill an email for visitors. Problem is that the email is my email no matter who tries to use the form.

Here's the related thread.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191459

When I switched the html_header.php back to original instead of the modified one for the MOD to work, the symptom disappeared but MOD does not 100% correctly. It works but some components of MOD do not work. Facebook Meta Tag for example.

Some Zen Cart experts pointed out that the use of og:url has to do with the issue.
    Do you know if I should make a change in html_header.php file?

Thank you in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Google Plus One (+1), Facebook Send and Twitter Follow" addon Support

Hi,

I have addressed this issue already and also posted the solution in this thread on 19th December 2011, 03:38 PM. Please go the page no. 1 of this support thread and make the changes as suggested.

Thanks
    Gopinath Goswami
    OnlineSurgicals.com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It would be appropriate to post an updated version of your addon to fix the bug in your current release, which is causing conflicts with normal core code.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi. Thanks for the mod. But my store cache folder is getting flooded with PHP warnings:

PHP Warning: extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in html_header.php on line 50
    PHP Warning: extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in html_header.php on line 51

Referred lines in the file are:

extract($product_info_metatags->fields);
    extract($category_metatags->fields);

What can be done to fix this?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Forgot to add that I'm using v1.5 Zen-Cart

Plugin Contributions

Hi i get this error when i press like

The app ID specified within the "fb:app_id" meta tag is not allowed on this domain. You must setup the Connect Base Domains for your app to be a prefix of http://www.mydomain.co.uk/index.php?...products_id=74.

But yet it still post. What am i suppose to do.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

It appears that you have typed a wrong domain name of http://www.mydomain.co.uk instead of your correct domain name.

Regards
    Gopinath Goswami
    OnlineSurgicals.com

Plugin Contributions

Hey, thanks for this incredibly quick and simple mod! Just a question though...is it possible to get the Google Plus and Twitter buttons on the same line on the product info display page? On my website it looks a bit cumbersome for them to be on separate lines.

Plugin Contributions

Please try to insert these codes in a table and see if it works.. for eg:

HTML Code:
    <table>
    <tr>
    <td><!-- bof Google +1 button to render --></td>
    <td><!-- Twitter Follow Button BEGIN --></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    Regards
    Gopinath Goswami
    OnlineSurgicals.com

Plugin Contributions

Dear gopinathgoswami,

Did you try looking at the page for Facebook like button on Google Chrome browser? It doesn't show up in Chrome.

I shows up in Firefox and IE, but not Chrome.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    kamion

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast