Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Google Plus One (+1), Facebook Send and Twitter Follow" addon Support

I've just deleted the two extract() calls. They don't seem to do anything useful as far as I can tell.
    Not quite. Eliminating that part will create a looping somehow and the page will throw a popup with a "script error".
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Google Plus One (+1), Facebook Send and Twitter Follow" addon Support

Hi.
    I have install your module and work pretty good on my facebook account.

When I click the 'like' button of the product, a fanpage will be create automatically under my facebook account, right?

The problem I have is that sometimes the fanpage can be created with full information , sometimes it will be created without the image, sometimes it will NOT be created.

Have you encounter this problem?

Thank you very much~

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I also observed that a new fanpage is created automatically when I am logged in and when I "Like" my own product.

But, I have not observed the fanpage being created without image.

Regards
    Gopinath Goswami
    OnlineSurgicals.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    I'm getting this error on my error log persistently:

The lines referring to are:
    PHP Code:
    //no need to edit below this line:
    extract($product_info_metatags->fields);
    extract($category_metatags->fields);
    $prod_url "http://" $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; 
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Have you been able to correct this problem?

Colleen

Plugin Contributions

Is this the only Google +1 solution for Zen Cart?

It seems like this mod has too many ongoing and unresolved issues.
    And, as a non programmer, I see this would probably be a nightmare .

Plugin Contributions

There are no unresolved issues. The only error reported that remains unresolved is the server log error in the backend which is frivolous and nothing in the user level. Some minor bugs have already been addressed in the latest version that is available for download currently.

Any customization requests from users have been addressed in this support forum.

A patient reading of readme file will be self-explanatory on uninstall procedure also. There are many happy users of this mod and your apprehension is uncalled for.
    Gopinath Goswami
    OnlineSurgicals.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi Gopinath,

So I've encountered a weird issue...that I can replicate consistently... I had followed all your suggested fixes, and properly configured my facebook app. When I clear all my web browser cache, open up a brand new window and navigate to my site.. and click on either the facebook "like" or "send" button...when entering my user information to log in, I get hit with a 500 error...

Here is the error msg:

The same exact issue happens when I do the same thing and try to log into facebook on your website as well, onlinesurgical...

Are you also able to replicate the issue? How do we fix this?

Here is the error msg...

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.facebook.com/connect/uise...AxsDjua1Zk_SmZ. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind, the error msg seems to have went away this evening for me. I suppose it was some sort of problem on Facebook's end, and not with this module.

Plugin Contributions

Hi and thanks for this great contribution. But like others who have reported errors I too am facing the same problem. Here is what the errors say.

Code:
    [04-Apr-2012 01:55:15] PHP Warning:  extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in /home/mysite/public_html/zc_test/includes/templates/mytemplate/common/html_header.php on line 49
    [04-Apr-2012 01:55:15] PHP Warning:  extract() [<a href='function.extract'>function.extract</a>]: First argument should be an array in /home/mysite/public_html/zc_test/includes/templates/mytemplate/common/html_header.php on line 50
    On lines 49 and 50 I have the following.

Code:
    //no need to edit below this line:
    extract($product_info_metatags->fields);
    Has anyone manage to resolve these erros yet? As it's not feasible for me to log into all the sites I manage and delete these error files all the time.

I also noticed an issue with using the addthis.php sidebox module. The issue I am facing is that it places itself at the very top of my side boxes regardless of the sort order number being placed on it. Is there a way to fix this as well?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I don't have any problems with the Addthis sidebox sort order. It works just fine when I modify "LEFT/RIGHT COLUMN Sort Order".

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast