Thread: Instant Search

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Instant Search

Using Zen Cart 1.58a and PHP 8.1 I have occasionally seen huge numbers of the following error logged, usually within the space of 1 or 2 seconds:

Code:
    PHP Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1203): User saabcom_zencart already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/saabcom/saabits.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 76.
    When this happens, of course the user sees nddbc.html ("problem connecting to our database") and can't do anything.

Sometimes there is more information showing which function was trying to access the database but it varies and I'm not sure any of them are relevant. It looks like something is hitting the database really hard and locking everything else out. I have the Typesense plug-in installed and I'm not sure if that is the culprit or not. I wondered if the full-sync was doing it since we have about 18,000 products and that's a fair amount of data to look up. However, last night's episode was at 00:42 while the last full-sync was at 05:45. Full-sync is set to run every 12 hours.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Instant Search

>more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/1344

I also get this error occasionally. The raw access logs show a legitimate IP.
    my max_user_connections is 25, set by the hosting.

I was until recently on a over-specified VPS, but I'd set this to 25 for a long time, as a test, with no occurrences, so reverted to shared hosting. Now I've had a couple of cases in the last two weeks.

Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223