Thread: Instant Search

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 156
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    24
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Instant Search

    In case anyone's interested, I made a fork of this plugin: https://github.com/marco-pm/zencart_instantsearchplus
    It mainly has slightly better search and results sorting logic. At the moment it searches only the product description and model (while the original plugin also searches within categories names and manufacturers).
    It also shows the product image on the result.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,384
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Quote Originally Posted by marcopm View Post
    In case anyone's interested, I made a fork of this plugin: https://github.com/marco-pm/zencart_instantsearchplus
    It mainly has slightly better search and results sorting logic. At the moment it searches only the product description and model (while the original plugin also searches within categories names and manufacturers).
    It also shows the product image on the result.
    i would suggest opening up the issues settings for your fork, as i'm interested in the plugin. i'm currently getting a 400 response when making the ajax request. and i think over there may be a better place for a discussion as well as further development.

    best.
    mxWorks now has premium plugins
    are you using square? have you shown any appreciation with cake on venmo or on paypal?
    called the savior by the chief bottle washer...

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    24
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    i would suggest opening up the issues settings for your fork, as i'm interested in the plugin. i'm currently getting a 400 response when making the ajax request. and i think over there may be a better place for a discussion as well as further development.

    best.
    you're right, sorry, I thought the issues tab was open.
    I just opened it now, please feel free to report the issue!

    thanks

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    24
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Version 2.0.0 of the plugin is available! (I also submitted it for review and it should be available in the Plugins download section soon)

    • Added configuration options in the Admin
      - enable/disable plugin
      - max # of results to be displayed
      - enable/disable display of images, model, price
      - enable/disable search on product's model, category, manufacturer
    • Optional search on categories and manufacturers
    • Code refactoring
    • Various code and visual improvements


    For help, issues and request you can write here, or in the github repo https://github.com/marco-pm/zencart_instantsearch

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    L'Aquila
    Posts
    100
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Good afternoon, I downloaded the plug in, but it doesn't install, the zc_plugins folder but placed in the root of the site? then makes an error [08-Mar-2022 12:45:58 Europe / Rome] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting '{' in / includes / functions / extra_functions / instant_search_functions.php on line 17 Una else this plug in if it also works from the images in the search? Thanks You
    Erboristeria La Spiga e Il Girasole Herbal Shop - https://www.erboristeriabio.com
    Golden Eagle Herbal - https://www.erboristeriabio.it
    Hemp Farm https://www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    2,384
    Plugin Contributions
    9

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Quote Originally Posted by giancalr View Post
    Good afternoon, I downloaded the plug in, but it doesn't install, the zc_plugins folder but placed in the root of the site? then makes an error [08-Mar-2022 12:45:58 Europe / Rome] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting '{' in / includes / functions / extra_functions / instant_search_functions.php on line 17 Una else this plug in if it also works from the images in the search? Thanks You
    what version of php are you running? this module requires php 7.0 or higher...
    mxWorks now has premium plugins
    are you using square? have you shown any appreciation with cake on venmo or on paypal?
    called the savior by the chief bottle washer...

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    24
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Quote Originally Posted by giancalr View Post
    Good afternoon, I downloaded the plug in, but it doesn't install, the zc_plugins folder but placed in the root of the site? then makes an error [08-Mar-2022 12:45:58 Europe / Rome] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting '{' in / includes / functions / extra_functions / instant_search_functions.php on line 17 Una else this plug in if it also works from the images in the search? Thanks You
    Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    what version of php are you running? this module requires php 7.0 or higher...
    Version 2 also requires Zen Cart 1.5.7

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    L'Aquila
    Posts
    100
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Thanks, for previous versions? I use 155e
    Erboristeria La Spiga e Il Girasole Herbal Shop - https://www.erboristeriabio.com
    Golden Eagle Herbal - https://www.erboristeriabio.it
    Hemp Farm https://www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    24
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Quote Originally Posted by giancalr View Post
    Thanks, for previous versions? I use 155e
    Use version 1.0.2 of the plugin, you can find it in the download page https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1336

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    L'Aquila
    Posts
    100
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Instant Search

    Hello, I did a clean install of zen cart 157d but when I install the pug in me it gives this error: [22-Mar-2022 11:47:11 Europe / Rome] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting '{' in /includes/functions/extra_functions/instant_search_functions.php on line 17

    [22-Mar-2022 11:47:11 Europe / Rome] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index, IP address: 151.26.166.102
    -> PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting '{' in /includes/functions/extra_functions/instant_search_functions.php on line 17.
    Erboristeria La Spiga e Il Girasole Herbal Shop - https://www.erboristeriabio.com
    Golden Eagle Herbal - https://www.erboristeriabio.it
    Hemp Farm https://www.biocanapa.abruzzo.it

 

 
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Instant Quote
    By Congerman in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15 Aug 2012, 12:29 PM
  2. Instant Coupon
    By Mickmo68 in forum Discounts/Coupons, Gift Certificates, Newsletters, Ads
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22 Dec 2008, 08:19 PM
  3. Instant Delivery?
    By eaglewu in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30 Jul 2007, 09:30 AM
  4. changes instant
    By chufty bill in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5 Sep 2006, 07:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR