Plugin Contributions

Default Recently Viewed Items Addon Sidebox Showing the Same Product Twice in two languages

I have just installed the Recently Viewed Items add-on. (i'm using version 1.3.8)
    I am using both english and french for my site. After clicking on the product, the sidebox will show the same product twice, in both english and french. Does anyone know how to change the codes in order for it to show the product just once (in the language chosen)?

Is this a problem similar to the one under New Products sideboxes where it shows the same product twice in two languages? I searched the forum for a fix which worked for me for the New Products sidebox but I can't seem to find a fix for the above, please help.

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recently Viewed Items Sidebox Showing the Same Product Twice in two languages

Help?? ideas anyone??

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recently Viewed Items Addon Sidebox Showing the Same Product Twice in two languag

Hi,
    you can use this post to solve. I had same problems and used the fix for new products.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=26

Copy and paste the 2 last rows or the whole query to your recent_products.php (includes/modules/sideboxes/yourtemplate) so it looks like this:
    Code:

$recent_products_query = "select p.products_id, p.products_image
           from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " as p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " as pd "
         . $sub_query ."
         and p.products_id = pd.products_id
         and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
         and p.products_status = 1 " . $display_limit;
    If you paste the 2 last rows to your existing query dont forget to move the ; from pd.products_id to the end of the query instead.

Default Re: Recently Viewed Items Addon Sidebox Showing the Same Product Twice in two languag

Hello,
    I have the same problem because I have 5 languages I have the Item 5 times what is not very good looking.
    Can view here
    http://www.bid77.com/shop/index.php?...ex&language=en

I tried a lot with your code but I can not make it working,
    here is one example what does "NOT" work.

Someone has an idea how this could work??
    THX

<?php
    /**
    * Side Box Template
    * includes/templates/templates_default/sideboxes/tpl_recent.php
    */
    $content = "";
    while(!$recent_products->EOF){

$content .= '<div id="' . str_replace('_', '-', $box_id . 'Content') . '" class="sideBoxContent centeredContent">';
    $content .= '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($recent_products->fields["products_id"]), 'products_id=' . $recent_products->fields["products_id"]) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $recent_products->fields['products_image'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br />' . $recent_products->fields['products_name'] . '<br />' ;
    $content .= '</div>';
    $recent_products->MoveNext();

and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
    and p.products_status = 1 " . $display_limit;

}
    ?>

Plugin Contributions

Hi . I have installed the recently viewed module and it shows the recently viewed item in sidebox but I would like to have it underneath the product info page.. I have added the following code in my tpl_product_info_display.php page but it does not show anything

<!--bof recent products module-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir ('tpl_modules_recent_products.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates') . '/tpl_modules_recent_products.php'); ?>
    <!--eof recent products module-->

Any suggestion would be so appreciated

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Recently Viewed Items Addon Sidebox Showing the Same Product Twice in two languag

Hi, I have the same problem as Fariba, the recently viewed items are not showing underneath the product page!!!!

Here is the address:

http://transfervideotodvd.co.uk/

I would appreciate if any one could help!

Plugin Contributions

i confirm, includes\modules\sideboxes\recent_products.php is not working, any ideas?