The great midwest... Well, okay, it's not so great, but I'm stuck here!
    Plugin Contributions

Default I thought I was about ready to go live but I have a problem with IE 7

I'm just about to the point that I can go live, hopefully tomorrow or Thursday. I have site tested in IE 8, Firefox, Chrome and Safari and everything is working properly, but when I did a test on IE7 my Quantity and Add to Cart button isn't showing up below my box with sizing and color in it on my individual product pages, so people won't be able to order. When I built the pages, I had problems with that Add To Carton button aligning properly, and I messed with the code, which I know nothing about, I just played with it until it aligned where I wanted it to on the page. That's probably why it isn't showing up in IE7.

Here is a page link for you to look at.

Can someone with IE 7 take a look at this and give me some advice as to how I correct this.

I have one other thing I'm trying to do, to add my ssl badge below my sideboxes instead of in a box, but i'll address that on another post.

Once again, you've helped me every step of the way, looks like I need to be bailed out one more time.

Thanks guys, you are the BEST!
    I DID IT, I actually built a working cart, with the help of so many of you, Stevesh, Schoolboy, RescoCCC, to name a few. I just take one bite out of the elephant at a time and try to keep my sense of humor...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I thought I was about ready to go live but I have a problem with IE 7

I might have suggested ignoring it, but many companies still use IE6 and 7, and you sell work clothes, so ...

When I remove the width: 125px; from #cartAdd, that stuff appears, so that would be a place to start. Removing that doesn't seem to mess things up in other browsers.

Just a suggestion, but if you change Shirt Length to Length, then make the width of .optionName 3em instead of 10, I think your attributes would line up better.
    Last edited by stevesh; 7 Dec 2011 at 01:00 PM.

The great midwest... Well, okay, it's not so great, but I'm stuck here!
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I thought I was about ready to go live but I have a problem with IE 7

Stevesh, I removed the 125px width from #cartAdd and it's working fine now in IE7.

Thanks so much for the easy fix, that was much easier than I anticipated. And thanks for the suggestions about the other attributes lining up, I'll check on that.
    I DID IT, I actually built a working cart, with the help of so many of you, Stevesh, Schoolboy, RescoCCC, to name a few. I just take one bite out of the elephant at a time and try to keep my sense of humor...

Plugin Contributions

Can someone with IE 7 take a look at this and give me some advice as to how I correct this.
    Quick tip. If you switch to compatibility mode in IE8, it will give you what an IE7 user sees.