Quote Originally Posted by ma.r.a View Post
Please help.

Easy Populate 4.0.39.ZC, Zen Cart v1.5.7d, PHP Version 7.4

I can't import products that are in a subcategory.

Import Results
"Error: Unbalanced Categories defined in:"

Thanks.
Attachment 20556
Unfortunate that this is occurring on your site. While a product being placed in a subcategory is a characteristic needed for it to occur, there is more information needed. Specifically, this is expected to be a possible condition for a store having or trying to have more than one language.

Next, the concern being addressed by the messaging is that the product is not being placed in the same tree position across languages. I suspect such a situation may be "normal" to try to do, but things I have seen about the configuration of categories within the store is that there is category that has multiple language assignments and then product at the last category of a branch and no category is to have a product and category within it. With that set of "requirements", even if a store owner wants to display categories in groups more appropriate to one language than another, there are limitations applied (it seems) to prevent such.

Anyways, could you please identify how many languages you have in your store, then perhaps give (example) data from the header and first row of your import file? Exact data can be changed, but at least show format, sequence, that sort of thing. Then when there are multiple database languages, the thought/concern is with the field data being imported.