Page 162 of 361 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3604
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nesum18 View Post
    Thank you. I went to admin panel > config > EP and added products_price_w. It worked perfectly :)
    Glad that worked out for you! And thank you for reporting back.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi MC:

I imported the data into the product table.
    The "v_" was not included.
    I used the FULL-EP template. The CSV file that I created and used was formated ( a ##############) of the FULL-EP "Complete Products (with Metatags)" under "Product & Pricing Export/Import Options:"

I have included a screenshot of the user defined fields as entered in the 1.5.3 ZC Configuration and a screenshot of the the fields as named and listed in the database. Not sure what is the best format to use, therefore I chose "TEXT" as the field type; since, all I am trying to do is provide additional product information for each product. BTW. I was able to successfully install TPP 1.10. I thought that I would import the data from the custom data fields and then try to figure out how to get TPP to show the custom product field data in tabs. So I need to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_845 Aug. 25 17.21.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	14446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_846 Aug. 25 17.24.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	14447

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    1) Into which table(s) were custom fields entered?
    2) When populating the configuration field was the v_ incorrectly included or was it correctly removed. Ie. products_id (correct) instead of v_products_id (incorrect)
    3) Which import/export type was performed? (Btw, the field(s) should also export if all things are correct for the applicable data dump.)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FoodSourceDirect View Post
    Hi MC:

I imported the data into the product table.
    The "v_" was not included.
    I used the FULL-EP template. The CSV file that I created and used was formated ( a ##############) of the FULL-EP "Complete Products (with Metatags)" under "Product & Pricing Export/Import Options:"

I have included a screenshot of the user defined fields as entered in the 1.5.3 ZC Configuration and a screenshot of the the fields as named and listed in the database. Not sure what is the best format to use, therefore I chose "TEXT" as the field type; since, all I am trying to do is provide additional product information for each product. BTW. I was able to successfully install TPP 1.10. I thought that I would import the data from the custom data fields and then try to figure out how to get TPP to show the custom product field data in tabs. So I need to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Name:	ScreenHunter_845 Aug. 25 17.21.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	14446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_846 Aug. 25 17.24.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	14447

AJ
    Okay, so two things still, after adding some datato atleast one product through whatever means you have (say myphpadmin) try exporting the data, modifying what needs to be then importing it again.

In parallel with that, what is the filename that you have for your current import file? (Don't need the path, just the filenaame.)

Plugin Contributions

Here is the file info:

Name:	ScreenHunter_847 Aug. 25 17.56.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	14448

Added a new "test" product through the ZC Admin>Catalog. Exported the file using EP 4.0. I noticed that all the fields exported including the user defined / custom product fields but they were empty. Yet they are listed under Tools>Easy Populate 4.0.

Name:	ScreenHunter_848 Aug. 25 18.19.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	14449

I noticed that the information that I entered in one of the custom product fields of the test product that I created actually imported. (I entered the data into the custom product field using phpMyAdmin.)

Okay, so two things still, after adding some datato atleast one product through whatever means you have (say myphpadmin) try exporting the data, modifying what needs to be then importing it again.

In parallel with that, what is the filename that you have for your current import file? (Don't need the path, just the filenaame.)
    Last edited by FoodSourceDirect; 25 Aug 2014 at 11:56 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Here is the file info:

Name:	ScreenHunter_847 Aug. 25 17.56.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	14448

Added a new "test" product through the ZC Admin>Catalog. Exported the file using EP 4.0. I noticed that all the fields exported including the user defined / custom product fields but they were empty. Yet they are listed under Tools>Easy Populate 4.0.

Name:	ScreenHunter_848 Aug. 25 18.19.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	14449

I noticed that the information that I entered in one of the custom product fields of the test product that I created actually imported. (I entered the data into the custom product field using phpMyAdmin.)
    Been a while since I have looked through the various exceptions, but as provided that filename is not the format expected by EP4 to process the records into the database. Take note of the filename format of the exported file. When you said that one "imported" from what was entered in myphpadmin, did you mean that one exported? (From database to the csv file.)

Plugin Contributions

Hi MC:

This is weird. I looked at the file that I exported from Easy Populate 4.0 and noticed that a v_ was inserted at the beginning of each of the column header names of the custom product fields. Did phpMyAdmin do that or did Easy Populate? Could that be the problem.?

Plugin Contributions

Hi MC:

This is weird. I looked at the file that I exported from Easy Populate 4.0 and noticed that a v_ was inserted at the beginning of each of the column header names of the custom product fields. Did phpMyAdmin do that or did Easy Populate? Could that be the problem.?
    The headings of the exported csv file are prepended with v_ and that same prefix is expected upon upload. Unfortunately, those that become familiar with that information, tend to also include it in the customized list. So there is no problem that it exists in the csv file and is an indication that the code is processing.

Still unsure if your issue has been resolved. The only other thing I can think of at the moment if it hasn't is that the database manipulated in myphpadmin is not the same as referenced in the admin/EP4 which wouldn't be unheard of when bouncing back and forth between the variious locations.

Plugin Contributions

Custom Product Field Names.zipYes. I typed information into the "product_information" custom product field from within phpMyAdmin. Then under Product & Pricing Export / Import Options, I chose Complete Products with Metatags to export my products. A look at the exported file revealed that the data that was typed using phpMyadmin was exported.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Product & Pricing Export/Import Options:
    [/FONT]
    Complete Products (with Metatags)

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The attachment is very interesting.[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Custom Product Field Names.zipYes. I typed information into the "product_information" custom product field from within phpMyAdmin. Then under Product & Pricing Export / Import Options, I chose Complete Products with Metatags to export my products. A look at the exported file revealed that the data that was typed using phpMyadmin was exported.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Product & Pricing Export/Import Options:
    [/FONT]
    Complete Products (with Metatags)

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The attachment is very interesting.[/FONT]
    Interesting indeed, (if I was able to open it). I highly suggest you rename your admin directory right now. It is included in the posted link. :/

Plugin Contributions

Interesting indeed, (if I was able to open it). I highly suggest you rename your admin directory right now. It is included in the posted link. :/
    Hi MC:

Something you said gave me a tip. I changed the beginning of the name of my csv file from FULL to Full and pre-pended the custom product field names in my csv file I created with "v_", redid the upload and it worked... Thanks