Quote Originally Posted by shrimp-gumbo-mmmhhh View Post
MC12345678 .... seems like you mentioned to me somewhere that this EZ4.0 could load attributes.... can it also load attribute pictures?
It can load the *path* to the pictures, but pictures are not "loaded" to the store via EP4. The detailed attributes import file would be used to identify to the store the path to use to identify the attribute picture(s).

I had an interesting thought for a change in the code.... when you first create a category you assign that product's picture to that products category picture.

Thank you!
Certainly possible, though also may make it difficult to track down which category/categories need "updating". I mean, ideally, before uploading a file that would generate a category that category would actually already be fully identified and either ready for upload or already fully exist. Some don't even use the category picture(s) so that feature may not be of significant value to those. That said, I'll look to see what options are or can be made available at that point in the code to support that possibility if desired.
Sorry, I forgot that ZC attributes don't have pictures.... I guess I am thinking of a mod I saw?
Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
Definitely with DrByte on this one. Not sure where or what led to disbelieving that attributes can have images. Certainly there are possibly issues with templates and/or configurations, presence of images where the path expects, problems in one's includes/configure.php file, etc... but the system supports their existence.