Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Default Email Archive Manager

Hello there, i just installed this modual..

All seems to work just fine. however i do have this one error when i try and delete emails older than 6months old. I also tried to DEL orders older than 12 months, but get the same error

---------------------------------
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/23/d173543998/htdocs/admin/email_history.php:62) in /homepages/23/d173543998/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34
    ----------------------------------------

can anyone help me
    i couldnt find an active topic for this contrib. if im posting in the wrong spot, please inform me.
    thanks in advance
    Benjamin

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Archive Search

It seems that the purge features of the contribution should probably be handled at the top of the file instead of in the middle.

Either way, I suspect, based on the code, that when you received that error, the delete/purge you request has actually been completed, and it was simply attempting to redraw the page and show you the success message. (but, due to order-of-operations, it failed because content was already showing on the screen.)

Something to note for the next version ...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I've just installed this contribution, and I've this error too.
    Anyone have the solution?

Plugin Contributions

I have this same error message, I have tried to trim anything older than 1 month.

I continue to get the same error, and nothing has been trimmed or cut from the email archives...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The contribution was updated last week with a bugfix related to purging records. Are you using the updated edition?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

this is a super utility - only problem is - how can I delete individual e-mails. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks so much for the contrib!! I am using it to try and figure out why, suddenly, no emails seem to be getting sent from my cart. I tested by sending an email via "contact us" and then went to this utility. It shows up in the email archive search, but when I try to resend I get this error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in xxx/shopping/includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 342

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at xxx/shopping/includes/functions/functions_email.php:342) in xxx/shopping/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34
    Any idea what that means? And could it have anything to do with why my emails aren't going through as well?

TIA
    Signs

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Signs,
    Getting that error does not necessarily explain a problem with sending emails.
    That error should not be happening, but will only happen if you are attempting to re-send an email that has no HTML-based component tied to it.

As to your email problems with "not sending", please discuss those in another thread, and leave this one for the email archive tool. You may open another topic for this purpose. I suggest you start by upgrading from v1.3.0.2 to at least v1.3.6 as a starting point. The line-number in your post above suggests you're using an out-of-date set of code.

Plugin Contributions

I really like this contribution. but, somehow, it doesn't wor on the one month delete. any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Email Archive Search

My apologies, I was searching for the error in email archive search that I was experiencing and posted to another thread about it so this may count as a duplicate, if so sorry. I snipped and put it here hoping it would be found.

I just put this module in as per instructions, it works fine when previewing the emails in text, but in html it shows all the code:

"<html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /> <base href="MySiteAddress.Com" /> <style type="text/css"> body {background-color:#ffffff; color:#000000; font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-align:center;} a:link {color:#0066cc;} a:hover {background-color:#eeeecc; color:#0066cc;} a:visited {color:#0066cc;} .holder {background-color:#f9f9f9;...................."

And when I resend the email I get the same error as I saw in A previous post:

"
    MYLOGO (image is missing I get an X)
    $EMAIL_SUBJECT
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

$EMAIL_FOOTER_COPYRIGHT

$EMAIL_DISCLAIMER
    $EMAIL_SPAM_DISCLAIMER

$EXTRA_INFO
    "

I've looked through my settings and html mime email is enabled.
    I've read through the code for email_history.php but can't find any obvious errors. (As if a newbie like me could :) I don't get any errors or issues from the resend, the mailserver, the spam killer or antivirus filters, etc,...
    I've tried the html template, checked my variables, Etc,... as described in the previous posts but I still get the $EMAIL_* in html format. When I send the original email ^ as if placing or updating the order, I get a nice html format with image and message, just as would be expected.
    I'm wondering if it's something in the extraction of the message from the database, because I see the email excerpt looks correct as far as the message data goes (when looking in the email archive function) ^ but the email looks to be going out without the data from the original email inserted.

BTW, I'm using ZC 1.3.6, MySQL 5.0.20, PHP 5.1.6, Apache 2.2,...
    If any other info would help... I'd be happy to solve this one.

Thanks,
    SnowBlind

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast