Page 313 of 360 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3595
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jiji2018 View Post
    What does new_blank and primary_key mean, I do n’t quite understand?
    I believe you were asking about the differences between new_blank and products_id, but I'll describe both.

In order to identify a single product in the database, there must be some field that contains information specific to that product. That is a generic description of a primary_key. It is possible for a table/product/object to be identified by a combination of fields to identify a unique field or primary_key for that thing.

The primary key is most important when importing. This way the field can be used to match up with the item in the database. Zen Cart does not require products_model to be unique, so it is possible that two product could have the same products_model. But, every product is given a products_id.

By providing the products_id and the data to be updated, that product can receive the desired update. But, the database normally manages products_id assignment such that a historical product remains a part of the database in some way.

So there came a request by someone to allow the generation of a product by assigning a products_id and there also was a desire to just be able to create product without being worried about a unique products_model. So, a method was developed to allow product management specifically by products_id such that if the products_id were empty on import, that row of data would be ignored just like it is when working with products_model as a primary_key. But... then there was the concern of how to create a new product without knowing the latest/next products_id... So, the use of a blank entry as the products_id identifier seemed like the right way to go and it had to be specifically set...

So now, if the primary_key is set to blank_new, for any product that has the products_id field, if the products_id field is empty, a new product will be attempted to be created. If the primary_key is set simply to products_id, then a blank entry for products_id field will cause that row to be ignored.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Ty for the quick reply. Below is the log text and I'm probably missing something obvious. The xxxx is just my paranoidly covering the admin folder name.

[18-Jan-2020 14:11:49 America/Chicago] Request URI: /zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php?export=full, IP address: 68.15.228.173
    #1 require() called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4_export.php:92]
    #2 include_once(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxx/easypopulate_4_export.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/joinT-mtL-Buses/easypopulate_4.php:286]
    --> PHP Warning: require(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxx/includes/modules/easypopulate_4_filelayout.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4_export.php on line 92.

[18-Jan-2020 14:11:49 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxxxx/includes/modules/easypopulate_4_filelayout.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4_export.php on line 92

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zoomnbyu View Post
    Ty for the quick reply. Below is the log text and I'm probably missing something obvious. The xxxx is just my paranoidly covering the admin folder name.

[18-Jan-2020 14:11:49 America/Chicago] Request URI: /zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4.php?export=full, IP address: 68.15.228.173
    #1 require() called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4_export.php:92]
    #2 include_once(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxx/easypopulate_4_export.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/joinT-mtL-Buses/easypopulate_4.php:286]
    --> PHP Warning: require(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxx/includes/modules/easypopulate_4_filelayout.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4_export.php on line 92.

[18-Jan-2020 14:11:49 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxxxx/includes/modules/easypopulate_4_filelayout.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/xxxxxxxxxxx/easypopulate_4_export.php on line 92
    The software is admin related meaning it belongs in the admin directory (possibly installed some of the files in the catalog side). The files sought were not found and why the 500 error. The export directory can be on the catalog side if so desired, but the other files still need to be in the admin. :)

Plugin Contributions

Ok, found some missing files. Loaded those but still getting 500 error with log below.

[21-Jan-2020 14:08:59 America/Chicago] Request URI: /zen-cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_19&products_id=22, IP address: 68.15.228.173
    #1 define() called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php:17]
    #2 require_once(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english.php:635]
    #3 include_once(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:55]
    #4 require(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #5 require(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #6 require(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: define() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php on line 17.

Looked at the referenced meta_tags.php file and all that's on line 17 is keywords.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, found some missing files. Loaded those but still getting 500 error with log below.

Code:
    [21-Jan-2020 14:08:59 America/Chicago] Request URI: /zen-cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_19&products_id=22, IP address: 68.15.228.173
    #1  define() called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php:17]
    #2  require_once(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english.php:635]
    #3  include_once(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php:55]
    #4  require(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #5  require(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #6  require(/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/index.php:26]
    --> PHP Warning: define() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home2/tsantoro/public_html/zen-cart/includes/languages/english/meta_tags.php on line 17.
    Looked at the referenced meta_tags.php file and all that's on line 17 is keywords.
    This is an indication of an incorrect modification of that meta_tags.php file.

A default version of that file has the following for that line. Note the comma and associated single quotes are important:

Code:
    // Custom Keywords
    define('CUSTOM_KEYWORDS', 'ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping, store');
    This issue is not related to EP4 but instead management/installation of the base Zen Cart software.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the feedback. Will check comma's and such. One question if you know, why would EP care about keywords for a database dump?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the feedback. Will check comma's and such. One question if you know, why would EP care about keywords for a database dump?

Thanks
    There is the possibility for every product and category to identify the keywords that will be present when a page is visited. To make that entry easier by way of mass population, EP4 offers that capability. The alternative is to allow Zen Cart to determine what keywords are presented or to manually enter them through the admin.

Thing is though as far as I can see in the EP4 code, with a proper installation of Zen Cart followed by a proper installation of EP4, there is no reason that the catalog side meta_tags.php file should even be accessed. So I'm not sure why the above error even happened from the admin side...

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to do an import using easy populate, but for some reason I am getting this error. i did just upgrad to php 7.3 o that might have something to do with the error. If someone could assist me that would be great

- Zencart 1.5.6
    - Module Easy Populate 4.0.36.ZC
    - Php 7.3

I believe the file in question might be Admin/easypopulate_4_import.php

error
    HTML Code:
    MySQLi error 1364: Field 'categories_description' doesn't have a default value
    When executing:
    INSERT INTO categories_description SET 
    categories_id   = 3759,
    language_id     = 1,
    categories_name = 'Battery Straps'

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chadlly2003 View Post
    I am trying to do an import using easy populate, but for some reason I am getting this error. i did just upgrad to php 7.3 o that might have something to do with the error. If someone could assist me that would be great

- Zencart 1.5.6
    - Module Easy Populate 4.0.36.ZC
    - Php 7.3

I believe the file in question might be Admin/easypopulate_4_import.php

error
    HTML Code:
    MySQLi error 1364: Field 'categories_description' doesn't have a default value
    When executing:
    INSERT INTO categories_description SET 
    categories_id   = 3759,
    language_id     = 1,
    categories_name = 'Battery Straps'
    See if application of the following three commits get you there:
    https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...c8a42551c6d37c
    https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...3d2ce914c2b183
    https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...d745b7e83045a2

The cause is that ZC has not had a default value for new categories, but previous mysql servers (lower versions) have been "ok" with that. But that is no longer the case, and unfortunately a feature I'm trying to add is not to completion so a new version has not been published.

Plugin Contributions

not sure if this was the best way to solve the issue but

I went to the terminal and edited the cnf file

change this sql_mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

to this

sql_mode=