Page 314 of 361 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

If I do NOT include a v_status column/value in the imported csv, it will default to 0 and set the product's status to OFF (Disabled) upon import.
    Am I correct in my understanding?
    And, am I missing a setting that will default any import to 1/ON/Enabled? Or do I have to ensure a v_status value in the csv?
    Thanks.
    My Sewing Room
    #148, 8228 Macleod Tr SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2B8
    mysewingroom.ca

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MSRWebMaster View Post
    If I do NOT include a v_status column/value in the imported csv, it will default to 0 and set the product's status to OFF (Disabled) upon import.
    And, am I missing a setting that will default any import to 1/ON/Enabled? Or do I have to ensure a v_status value in the csv?
    Thanks.
    To try to answer factually, would need to be sure to have some context. I have an idea of an expectation, though...

To help with the context, I could use a few pieces of information:
    What version of EP4 and/or download date from what source?
    Zen Cart version?
    Are these new, existing, or a mixture of both product in the file?
    What has a test of omitting that column shown/done?

I would think (haven't gone to search the code) that for imports it would be possible to provide a default value that is overridden by the imported file having a "replacement" column record. Or there is always the possibility of adding yet another configuration setting or similar.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MSRWebMaster View Post
    Thanks.
    This is true. I have found that you must include the v_status column with a value of 1.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by keith z View Post
    This is true. I have found that you must include the v_status column with a value of 1.
    To possibly provide some form of improvement, the questions previously asked still stand and are applicable here as well.

Plugin Contributions

EasyPopulate V4 - Version: 4.0.36.ZC with zen-cart-v1.5.6c

Import error:
    Code:
    MySQLi error 1364: Field 'categories_description' doesn't have a default valueWhen executing:
    INSERT INTO categories_description SET 
                                            categories_id   = 2,
                                            language_id     = 1,
                                            categories_name = '1/12 SCALE FURNITURE'
    MySQLi error 1366: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'products_sort_order' at row 1
    When executing:
    INSERT INTO products SET
                                products_model                    = 'J0844MH',
                                products_type                     = 1,
                                products_price                    = '108.19', products_image            = 'J0844MH.jpg',
                                products_weight                    = 0.6,
                                products_discount_type          = 0,
                                products_discount_type_from     = 0,
                                product_is_call                 = 0,
                                products_sort_order             = '',
                                products_quantity_order_min     = 0,
                                products_quantity_order_units   = 0,
                                products_priced_by_attribute    = 0,
                                product_is_always_free_shipping    = 0,
                                products_tax_class_id            = 0,
                                products_date_available            = NULL, 
                                products_date_added                = '1970-01-01 10:00:00',
                                products_last_modified            = CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
                                products_quantity                = 7,
                                master_categories_id            = 2,
                                manufacturers_id                = 1,
                                products_status                    = 0,
                                metatags_title_status            = 0,
                                metatags_products_name_status    = 0,
                                metatags_model_status            = 0,
                                metatags_price_status            = 0,
                                metatags_title_tagline_status    = 0
    I tried this code from this patch https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...n_import_patch
    but import page did not load
    I probably did not edit easypopulate_4_import.php correctly, the patch is different to the full file (not a full file)
    maybe someone can edit code for easypopulate_4_import.php and send me link (attached file)

Import file:
    Code:
    v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_specials_price v_specials_last_modified v_specials_expires_date v_products_price v_products_weight v_last_modified v_date_added v_products_quantity v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_categories_name_4 v_categories_name_5 v_products_type
    J0844MH J0844MH.jpg George Washington Double End Desk - mahogany- 1:12 scale <p>The George Washington Double ended desk knee hole ,called a partners Desk hole desk has 3 drawers on each side with a single long drawer in the centre. There are 3 faux drawers on either end. The 8 legs are fluted and the drawers are decorated with a ######## bead molding around all sides. the top of the desk has a shelf at both ends. The desk measures 3 inches high x 6 inches wide x 2 and is available in a mahogany finish.</p> 108.19 0.6 ######## ######## 7 JBM Miniatures 1/12 SCALE FURNITURE All 1/12 SCALE FURNITURE 1
    J0844MH J0844MH.jpg George Washington Double End Desk - mahogany- 1:12 scale <p>The George Washington Double ended desk knee hole ,called a partners Desk hole desk has 3 drawers on each side with a single long drawer in the centre. There are 3 faux drawers on either end. The 8 legs are fluted and the drawers are decorated with a ######## bead molding around all sides. the top of the desk has a shelf at both ends. The desk measures 3 inches high x 6 inches wide x 2 and is available in a mahogany finish.</p> 108.19 0.6 ######## ######## 7 JBM Miniatures 1/12 SCALE FURNITURE 1/12 SCALE FURNITURE BY ROOMS STUDIES 1
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by vandiermen; 25 Mar 2020 at 02:18 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vandiermen View Post

Import error:
    Code:
    MySQLi error 1364: Field 'categories_description' doesn't have a default valueWhen executing:
                                            categories_id   = 2,
                                            language_id     = 1,
    MySQLi error 1366: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'products_sort_order' at row 1
    When executing:
    INSERT INTO products SET
                                products_price                    = '108.19', products_image            = 'J0844MH.jpg',
    I tried this code from this patch https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...n_import_patch
    I probably did not edit easypopulate_4_import.php correctly, the patch is different to the full file (not a full file)
    maybe someone can edit code for easypopulate_4_import.php and send me link (attached file)

Import file:
    Code:
    v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_specials_price v_specials_last_modified v_specials_expires_date v_products_price v_products_weight v_last_modified v_date_added v_products_quantity v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_categories_name_4 v_categories_name_5 v_products_type
    J0844MH J0844MH.jpg George Washington Double End Desk - mahogany- 1:12 scale <p>The George Washington Double ended desk knee hole ,called a partners Desk hole desk has 3 drawers on each side with a single long drawer in the centre. There are 3 faux drawers on either end. The 8 legs are fluted and the drawers are decorated with a ######## bead molding around all sides. the top of the desk has a shelf at both ends. The desk measures 3 inches high x 6 inches wide x 2 and is available in a mahogany finish.</p> 108.19 0.6 ######## ######## 7 JBM Miniatures 1/12 SCALE FURNITURE All 1/12 SCALE FURNITURE 1
    J0844MH J0844MH.jpg George Washington Double End Desk - mahogany- 1:12 scale <p>The George Washington Double ended desk knee hole ,called a partners Desk hole desk has 3 drawers on each side with a single long drawer in the centre. There are 3 faux drawers on either end. The 8 legs are fluted and the drawers are decorated with a ######## bead molding around all sides. the top of the desk has a shelf at both ends. The desk measures 3 inches high x 6 inches wide x 2 and is available in a mahogany finish.</p> 108.19 0.6 ######## ######## 7 JBM Miniatures 1/12 SCALE FURNITURE 1/12 SCALE FURNITURE BY ROOMS STUDIES 1
    When following that link, on the right side of the screen are three dots. At least in Microsoft edge when clicking on the three dots a dropdown menu is presented which includes to view the file. That takes you to: https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...e_4_import.php

From there you can get the "Raw" file which is just the text of the file that can then be copied and pasted as appropriate. That location is: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mc...e_4_import.php

And there is a short explanation of navigating GitHub. :)

But understand that any other changes/tweaks that may have been applied and are not in the file at that point/location will be overwritten if this file is used in its entirety instead of just incorporating the changes that were shown in the original link.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vandiermen View Post

Import error:
    Code:
                                            categories_id   = 2,
                                            language_id     = 1,
    When executing:
    INSERT INTO products SET

Import file:
    Code:
    As far as the data being entered, the v_categories_name columns don't look right... Where populated they have the same language in each column. EP4 uses the _1, _2, etc... flag as a language identifier. An item that is in a sub-category is identified by separating the parent category from its child category with a carat (^), so the second entry looks like in v_categories_name_1, the entry should be: "1/12 SCALE FURNITURE^1/12 SCALE FURNITURE BY ROOMS^STUDIES" so that the product would be associated with the studies category that is a child of the 1/12 scale furniture by rooms category that is a child/sub-category of 1/12 scale furniture.

I assume this file was collected from some other variation of Easy Populate and was not generated directly from EP4.

Plugin Contributions

Default Uploading NEW Products using EP4

I, for the first time since EP came out, wanted to try and circumvent adding products from the admin and tried adding a product to a downloaded Full EP file a specific category. I left the product id empty since it hadn't been created yet, and it didn't import. Is there a formula to add NEW products using EP by adding them to a current spreadsheet?
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Uploading NEW Products using EP4

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonless View Post
    I, for the first time since EP came out, wanted to try and circumvent adding products from the admin and tried adding a product to a downloaded Full EP file a specific category. I left the product id empty since it hadn't been created yet, and it didn't import. Is there a formula to add NEW products using EP by adding them to a current spreadsheet?
    There "is" though it depends on what setting you have for the primary id (assuming using a more recent version of EP4 that offers a selection). If you have the selection, then blank_new as the setting will create a new product when the products_id is left blank. If you choose products_model (the default/classic primary key) then a new product is made when there is a new products_model that hasn't existed. For products_id as a key, then a new product is created if a products_id is used that didn't previously exist noting that a row of data with a blank products_id will be ignored.

At any time if a primary key is used and that product already exists in the database and not specifically deleting data, then when that row is processed for adding/updating if the category is different than what already exists that row of data will be linked to the original product and the data of the original product will be updated to the row being read.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Uploading NEW Products using EP4

HTML Code:
    [HTML][HTML][QUOTE=mc12345678;1367176]There "is" though it depends on what setting you have for the primary id (assuming using a more recent version of EP4 that offers a selection). If you have the selection, then blank_new as the setting will create a new product when the products_id is left blank. If you choose products_model (the default/classic primary key) then a new product is made when there is a new products_model that hasn't existed. For products_id as a key, then a new product is created if a products_id is used that didn't previously exist noting that a row of data with a blank products_id will be ignored.

At any time if a primary key is used and that product already exists in the database and not specifically deleting data, then when that row is processed for adding/updating if the category is different than what already exists that row of data will be linked to the original product and the data of the original product will be updated to the row being read.[/QUOTE]

hmmm... I do have the primary key as model and entered the model as NEW PRODUCT! - Model: blank_new | | 1 | einsteins- | Colombian | Not just t | | | | | 55 | 6 | 0 | 25 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 1 | | | 0 | Coffee | Coffee^Pre | --none-- | 1 | | | | | | | | | 
    No product yet that I can fine.  I will experiment some further.  Thank you!
    [/HTML][/HTML]
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com