Page 361 of 362 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3612
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ma.r.a View Post
    Please help.

Easy Populate 4.0.39.ZC, Zen Cart v1.5.7d, PHP Version 7.4

I can't import products that are in a subcategory.

Import Results
    "Error: Unbalanced Categories defined in:"

Thanks.
    Attachment 20556
    Unfortunate that this is occurring on your site. While a product being placed in a subcategory is a characteristic needed for it to occur, there is more information needed. Specifically, this is expected to be a possible condition for a store having or trying to have more than one language.

Next, the concern being addressed by the messaging is that the product is not being placed in the same tree position across languages. I suspect such a situation may be "normal" to try to do, but things I have seen about the configuration of categories within the store is that there is category that has multiple language assignments and then product at the last category of a branch and no category is to have a product and category within it. With that set of "requirements", even if a store owner wants to display categories in groups more appropriate to one language than another, there are limitations applied (it seems) to prevent such.

Anyways, could you please identify how many languages you have in your store, then perhaps give (example) data from the header and first row of your import file? Exact data can be changed, but at least show format, sequence, that sort of thing. Then when there are multiple database languages, the thought/concern is with the field data being imported.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your advice.
    I turned off the second language. The file is importing correctly now.
    Last edited by ma.r.a; 22 Apr 2024 at 09:58 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ma.r.a View Post
    Would you mind showing the first row of what the file looked like that was causing the issue? Generally speaking my intention was to allow Import to a multilingual database, though I wonder to what extent I limited such and furthermore to what extent that is expected or required. E.g., in language 1 a product is in cat1^cat1_1 in language 2 though in cat1^cat1_2 instead.

Reason I perceive the problem occurred is that in assignment or reassignment to another language is that if the category exists in both languages but is only referenced in the one then a search is not performed to push it to both languages. But, I await further information to try to resolve the issue identified.

Plugin Contributions

dear mc12345678
    i can not find it on the search, but when can we safely use easy pop on version 2?
    many greetings

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kernheimer View Post
    dear mc12345678
    i can not find it on the search, but when can we safely use easy pop on version 2?
    many greetings
    If you're OK with the files being installed like they have been until recently, the github latest version is reported to work with version 2.0. If you're hard set on installation via the zc_plugins directory, I've been advised that the installation process on version 2.0 needs some minor massaging to accommodate changes made in the zc_plugins process.

Beyond that, I don't have a specific time especially if I find issues with the latest of the v2 code now that it has been released.

Plugin Contributions

thank you so much ( again!)

Plugin Contributions

Morning,

Zen Cart 1.5.8
    PHP 7.4
    MySQL 8.0.36

Code:
    [29-Apr-2024 05:31:30 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?cPath=330_331_377&main_page=product_info&products_id=3772, IP address: 111.111.111.111
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:667]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:634]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:275]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1529]
    #5  zen_update_products_price_sorter() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1558]
    #6  zen_update_salemaker_product_prices() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/salemaker.php:49]
    #7  zen_expire_salemaker() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php:65]
    #8  require_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #9  require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php:237]
    #10 require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'products_price_sorter' at row 1 :: UPDATE products
                SET products_price_sorter=''
                WHERE products_id=1530 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 1529 <== in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Morning,

Zen Cart 1.5.8
    PHP 7.4
    MySQL 8.0.36

Code:
    [29-Apr-2024 05:31:30 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?cPath=330_331_377&main_page=product_info&products_id=3772, IP address: 111.111.111.111
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:667]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:634]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:275]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1529]
    #5  zen_update_products_price_sorter() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php:1558]
    #6  zen_update_salemaker_product_prices() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/salemaker.php:49]
    #7  zen_expire_salemaker() called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php:65]
    #8  require_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_special_funcs.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:40]
    #9  require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php:237]
    #10 require(/home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php:25]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'products_price_sorter' at row 1 :: UPDATE products
                WHERE products_id=1530 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 1529 <== in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    Didn't realize I missed the text =O

This error is logging for all products... I suspect it might be an issue from EP or DBIO

Code:
    [30-Apr-2024 05:38:21 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?cPath=77_128&main_page=product_info&products_id=3168, IP address: 11.11.11.11
                WHERE products_id=4870 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 1529 <== in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    The decimal value stored in the DB is correct.

Easy Populate 4.0.39.ZC - 03-17-2023
    Database I/O (DbIo) Manager v2.0.0-beta3 (2023-01-02)

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mprough View Post
    Didn't realize I missed the text =O

This error is logging for all products... I suspect it might be an issue from EP or DBIO

Code:
    [30-Apr-2024 05:38:21 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?cPath=77_128&main_page=product_info&products_id=3168, IP address: 11.11.11.11
                WHERE products_id=4870 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 1529 <== in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    The decimal value stored in the DB is correct.

Easy Populate 4.0.39.ZC - 03-17-2023
    Database I/O (DbIo) Manager v2.0.0-beta3 (2023-01-02)

~Melanie
    Might want to confirm the version of your includes/functions/functions_prices.php file against a new or original 1.5.8 version. Line numbers are not aligning at least with: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...ons_prices.php

Further I'm not yet seeing in that version of the file where an empty string would make its way back. I didn't do a comparison though between the v158 branch and the v1.5.8 breaks with also knowing that there was a sub version issued.

While I've found some other Zen Cart functions that don't handle a missing record sufficiently, this area may be one of them, but I don't really see how either tool could cause the described issue of the database field contains information on the correct format.