Page 346 of 361 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My CSV file uploads the categories, but not the products

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The latest file may be present but the updates to that version have not been executed. Obvious because of this line:
    Import Language Override: EASYPOPULATE_4_CONFIG_IMPORT_OVERRIDE

In the upper right corner of that screen there should be a link offering to update the installation. After that is done then can talk about other aspects of operation.
    So mc - updating the EP4 Database did the trick - for the life of me I didn't see that in any of the readme documents, must have missed it - live and learn I guess.

Again - many thanks for your help.

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Hi Everyone,
    I have a fresh softaculous install of zencart 1.58 and cannot get easypopulate to install. When I click under Admin/Tools I get a whitescreen and nothing happens.
    Please let me know if there is anything that I can do?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by merlin57 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I have a fresh softaculous install of zencart 1.58 and cannot get easypopulate to install. When I click under Admin/Tools I get a whitescreen and nothing happens.
    Please let me know if there is anything that I can do?
    While auto installers typically introduce their own issues, I am not so sure that the softaculous installation is the cause. That said, I haven't yet tested any version of EP4 with zen Cart 1.5.8. That also said, other information would be helpful such as the php version involved, the origin of the version of EP4 installed and what the logs say related to the failed operation. Caution: before posting the log content, be sure to obscure data to remain private such as the admin folder name and anything else considered not appropriate to let the internet community see.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

v1.5.5f with latest version Easy Populate 4.0.37.13 - 05-03-2021

I am trying to import a products file, CSV, which imports, i.e. the file shows on the Admin Easy Populate page and then after clicking the import box I get the green success statement / tick at the top of the page (successfully imported) however none of the data imports - see this error message;

HTML Code:
    Import Results

Filename: Products+to+add+to+cliponNETAU.csv
    ERROR: Import file does not exist:/home/admin/cliponearrings.net.au/admin/temp/Products+to+add+to+cliponNETAU.csv

Finished Processing Import File

Updated records: 0
    New Imported records: 0
    Errors Detected: 0
    Warnings Detected: 0
    Memory Usage: 1247320
    Memory Peak: 2422568
    Execution Time: 0 seconds.
    The file does actually exist in cliponearrings.net.au/admin/temp/Products+to+add+to+cliponNETAU.csv

I am getting a bunch of myDebug-admin errors that all seem to be related to the plugin_support.php - below is an example - the variation between then seems to be the 'line' number
    Code:
    [03-Nov-2022 10:11:16 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  CURL error checking plugin versions:  in /home/admin/cliponearrings.net.au/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 41
    [03-Nov-2022 10:11:16 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /admin/easypopulate_4.php, IP address: 14.201.62.177
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/admin/cliponearrings.net.au/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:41]
    #2  plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/home/admin/cliponearrings.net.au/admin/easypopulate_4.php:374]
    So needless to say I am stumped
    cheers, Mike
    Last edited by shags38; 3 Nov 2022 at 05:41 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post

I am trying to import a products file, CSV, which imports, i.e. the file shows on the Admin Easy Populate page and then after clicking the import box I get the green success statement / tick at the top of the page (successfully imported) however none of the data imports - see this error message;

HTML Code:
    Import Results

ERROR: Import file does not exist:/home/admin/cliponearrings.net.au/admin/temp/Products+to+add+to+cliponNETAU.csv

The file does actually exist in cliponearrings.net.au/admin/temp/Products+to+add+to+cliponNETAU.csv

I am getting a bunch of myDebug-admin errors that all seem to be related to the plugin_support.php - below is an example - the variation between then seems to be the 'line' number
    Code:
    [03-Nov-2022 10:11:16 Australia/Sydney] PHP Notice:  CURL error checking plugin versions:  in /home/admin/cliponearrings.net.au/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 41
    [03-Nov-2022 10:11:16 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /admin/easypopulate_4.php, IP address: 14.201.62.177
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/admin/cliponearrings.net.au/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:41]
    #2  plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/home/admin/cliponearrings.net.au/admin/easypopulate_4.php:374]
    cheers, Mike
    Change the spaces in the filename to... well non-spaces. E.g, underscore, dash, squashed together, whatever... no extra effort was made to handle filenames with spaces.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post

HTML Code:
    Import Results

Code:
    cheers, Mike
    Sorry for not addressing the other issue. For whatever reason the Zen Cart team changed the server name to support plugin version checks. A part exists in here from recent history about it. Also a future version of this plugin will perform the check only once per user while logged in. Hadn't been incorporated yet.

Plugin Contributions

I, too, am getting a blank page with Easy Populate with 1.5.8. The error message I get is as follows:

--> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access private property queryFactory::$link in /home/public_html/test/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_4_functions.php:625

Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JNR345 View Post
    I, too, am getting a blank page with Easy Populate with 1.5.8. The error message I get is as follows:

--> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access private property queryFactory::$link in /home/public_html/test/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_4_functions.php:625

Thanks for any help.
    Yeah basically in the class declaration for asking the database to do something, one of the variables has been made private and no helper function has been provided for the variable declared at the following link.

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...actory.php#L22

Could possibly apply the following untested change:

From
    Code:
        private $link; // mysqli object
    To
    Code:
        public $link; // mysqli object
    That again is to modify the catalog file: includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php

Will generate a github issue after further evaluation of the situation. Obviously there are other ways to interface with the Zen Cart code which could include development or copying of the same class file for use with EP4, rewrite of EP4 code, additional code in the Zen Cart core code or perhaps the above change.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you! That did the trick. Easy Populate works great now. I really appreciate the quick response.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JNR345 View Post
    Thank you! That did the trick. Easy Populate works great now. I really appreciate the quick response.
    The log data helped. Before posting my proposed solution I looked through the history of that change and it almost looks like it was at to private or rather remained private because no core code accessed that class member from outside the class. Glad that it resolved that issue though.