Page 263 of 360 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3595
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by utefan View Post
    I just bought a store from someone else that was on 1.3.9. I decided to move the store to 1.5.1 initially because that is the latest 1.5.1 version that supports all of the mods that replicate existing functionality. I'm hoping to upgrade from there once I get the 1.5.1 store working as expected. I'll try a newer version of EP. Thanks for the heads up.
    @mc1234567 thanks for getting me pointed in the right direct. I was able to fix the SQL error. I'm posting here in case anyone else comes up against the same issue. It turns out that the issue was related to CEO URI mapping. Some of the tables were missing in my installation. Once I updated the database, the error went away. The log file in EP was the key here. I sure appreciate the development team for EP thinking ahead about making the logs easily accessible. That made fixing my issue much easier. Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by utefan View Post
    @mc1234567 thanks for getting me pointed in the right direct. I was able to fix the SQL error. I'm posting here in case anyone else comes up against the same issue. It turns out that the issue was related to CEO URI mapping. Some of the tables were missing in my installation. Once I updated the database, the error went away. The log file in EP was the key here. I sure appreciate the development team for EP thinking ahead about making the logs easily accessible. That made fixing my issue much easier. Thank you!
    Your welcome for not transitioning to the ZC default code for everything in the plugin which would have placed the associated sql error in the logs directory among any other logs that might have been generated by other processing. (Suggest reviewing those to see what other issues you may have with your system.)

There is a plugin (display logs) that can be installed to make those accessible from the admin and they should always be available by ftp, but are likely hidden if using something like webftp. While it would be good to occasionally take advantage of the cache created by ZC, the level of modification (at least at the time) was too extensive for both EP4 and anything needed to be modified in ZC to support continued use of the "local" error log.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I'm having troubles importing a Detailed Products Attributes file. We're trying to update from one site (wholesale) to another (retail).

I export a Detailed Attributes from wholesale, remove all but one product (to simplify testing) and remove all columns but those listed below. I assumed (this is probably the problem) the v_products_model would be used as the primary field. The model number is consistent between both sites while the v_products_attributes_id and v_products_id are not, which is why I removed those columns.

When importing the Detailed Attributes file, can the v_products_model be used as the key?

The file I imported had the following columns:
    v_products_model, v_options_id, v_products_options_name, v_products_options_type, v_options_values_id, v_products_options_values_name, v_products_options_sort_order

and the result was SKIPPED! - Attribute Entry on : - Not Found! for each attribute in the file (five of them).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    I'm having troubles importing a Detailed Products Attributes file. We're trying to update from one site (wholesale) to another (retail).

I export a Detailed Attributes from wholesale, remove all but one product (to simplify testing) and remove all columns but those listed below. I assumed (this is probably the problem) the v_products_model would be used as the primary field. The model number is consistent between both sites while the v_products_attributes_id and v_products_id are not, which is why I removed those columns.

When importing the Detailed Attributes file, can the v_products_model be used as the key?

The file I imported had the following columns:
    v_products_model, v_options_id, v_products_options_name, v_products_options_type, v_options_values_id, v_products_options_values_name, v_products_options_sort_order

and the result was SKIPPED! - Attribute Entry on : - Not Found! for each attribute in the file (five of them).
    Yeah, that is/was the problem. For the detailed attributes, the attributes themselves are the important part which are so defined for the software by use of the applicable option/attribute related _id. There is the process at the following post that I provided not too long ago that worked for the individual asking to do the very same thing: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....43#post1312443

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Yeah, that is/was the problem. For the detailed attributes, the attributes themselves are the important part which are so defined for the software by use of the applicable option/attribute related _id. There is the process at the following post that I provided not too long ago that worked for the individual asking to do the very same thing: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....43#post1312443
    Thanks for the reference to the post. That was a workable solution.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Thanks for the reference to the post. That was a workable solution.
    Glad that worked out.

Plugin Contributions

i am using zencart 1.5.5a and have installed the latest version of EP 4,file was uploaded sucessfully,but the bad thing is when i click import,it reminds me ERROR: Import file does not exist:....I am sure the file is indeed there,i also try to upload the file to temp folder..Also one more strange thing,when i click delete file,the file still there and i could not delete,would be appreciate if anyone could help me,thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by e-standard View Post
    i am using zencart 1.5.5a and have installed the latest version of EP 4,file was uploaded sucessfully,but the bad thing is when i click import,it reminds me ERROR: Import file does not exist:....I am sure the file is indeed there,i also try to upload the file to temp folder..Also one more strange thing,when i click delete file,the file still there and i could not delete,would be appreciate if anyone could help me,thanks
    Well that's completely new and unusual.

It does seem like it would stem from the designation of the path as entered in the configuration panel for the file location.

For starters and without possibly posting your actual admin directory path if it is included, what do you have for the path of the temp directory and what is the setting regarding whether in admin or catalog side? (if your admin directory is included in that path, just use the folder admin or some other obscured entry like XXX.)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Well that's completely new and unusual.

It does seem like it would stem from the designation of the path as entered in the configuration panel for the file location.

For starters and without possibly posting your actual admin directory path if it is included, what do you have for the path of the temp directory and what is the setting regarding whether in admin or catalog side? (if your admin directory is included in that path, just use the folder admin or some other obscured entry like XXX.)
    Thanks very much for your eply,here is my settting in catalog
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	catalog.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	16592

Here is the error i got when i import:
    ERROR: Import file does not exist:/home/estanda1/public_html/xxx/temp/AASHTO+2014+CSV.csv

The file also could not be deleted..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	can not delete.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	16593

Plugin Contributions

I find something wired,the file name is AASHTO 2014 CSV.csv,when i change to AASHTO.csv everything works fine,can not not add any bank or other words after it,it should have something with the software itself,what should i do now to solve the problem?