Page 179 of 361 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

i am having a hard time getting the product urls for google data feed.

i use the 'v_products_url_1' column to assign URL for upload/import.
    the uri mapping evidently does not use the url i assign. e.g., 6.5" is converted to '6.5-' instead of '6.5in-' i assigned in the upload file. (not to mention for each and every product to have uri mapping, i have to go to catalog/product and preview/save?)

when i export and download, i get exactly what i uploaded, which are not the working urls.
    so how do i get the product urls?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by w2e View Post
    i am having a hard time getting the product urls for google data feed.

i use the 'v_products_url_1' column to assign URL for upload/import.
    the uri mapping evidently does not use the url i assign. e.g., 6.5" is converted to '6.5-' instead of '6.5in-' i assigned in the upload file. (not to mention for each and every product to have uri mapping, i have to go to catalog/product and preview/save?)

when i export and download, i get exactly what i uploaded, which are not the working urls.
    so how do i get the product urls?
    A lot going on in that statement... I'll take a stab at what I understand, but please, more clarification is necessary...

v_products_url_1 is a field that is truly products_uri in I think the products_description table of the database. That field is language specific. It is a field available at the bottom of a standard ZC installation where it says: products_url typically with a flag adjacent to it. There are admin options to display that field on the product information page of the store...

So, now comes the use of that field in EP4...

if you are entering 6.5" as part of your text in Open Office, Open office will not convert that into inches or anything else.. And in fact, it may cause a problem, because it is not escaped (6.5\"). The version of EP4 that is discussed/provided in this forum does not do URI remapping... A version of EP4 exists that does, but that's about as much as I'm allowed to state here..

If you want to obtain the URI that one sees from the store, there has been a feature implemented (I forget which version somewhere between 4.0.24 and 4.0.28 (most current), that will add an additional field to the end of the product export field list which uses the ZC code of creating the store side URI. I think the field created is v_uri, but I could be wrong as it's been a while since I added that feature... The option to export such a URI is provided in the configuration settings after said version (or more recent) has been installed. Because the change affects the configuration menu, the program is to be uninstalled and reinstalled via database action only (top right corner of the tools->EP4 window, followed by the install option in the middle of the same window) This action will reset the configuration settings back to their default, so take note of them before uninstalling... (ie. folder for file storage/retrieval as well as the other settings).
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

the version i use is 4.0.24 which was just downloaded/installed a few days ago.
    i exported/downloaded complete products/specific category/active, but i only see 'v_products_url_1' right after the description column.

so i have to reinstall newer version of EP4?

Plugin Contributions

the version i use is 4.0.24 which was just downloaded/installed a few days ago.
    i exported/downloaded complete products/specific category/active, but i only see 'v_products_url_1' right after the description column.

so i have to reinstall newer version of EP4?
    Yes, the github repository that is referenced at the beginning of this thread (and identified at least once on the previous page) has been updated (I think it was yesterday) to the current version of 4.0.28 which is also ZC 1.5.4 compatible. That version includes the export feature as well as other features discussed over the past couple of pages. Assuming there has been no personalized modifications the file reinstall will simply be an overwrite of the existing core files (no need to reupload the 1.5.x special file) as well as the additional files that are present (folder structure is as necessary), then uninstall/reinstall as provided in my previous post. Previous ZC compatibility and functionality remains the same, the code now supports additional features.

PS, the version was 4.0.27 as discussed a couple pages back: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...99#post1267699
    Last edited by mc12345678; 7 Jan 2015 at 12:15 AM.

Plugin Contributions

BTW, a correction, the field generated is: v_html_uri

After export, that field name can be renamed to whatever is necessary for subsequent upload to whatever utility/tool, but remember that if it will match an existing field, that other "non-desired" field/column needs to be renamed/removed...

Plugin Contributions

how do i keep admin panel logged in?
    i set it in config to be 86400 sec, but it still keeps logging me out some every 10-20 minutes?

Plugin Contributions

how do i keep admin panel logged in?
    i set it in config to be 86400 sec, but it still keeps logging me out some every 10-20 minutes?
    And in further effort to potentially make the site unsecure, turned off the pci timeout requirements that became available in ZC1.5.4 under configuration->my store?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support one item in multiple categories

I've downloaded a cvs sheet and added an additional category column v_categories_name_2
    I tried uploading the test product with Easy Populate 4.0.22 - Beta 6-10-2012. but the second category is not showing up on the listing.
    I've tested it a couple different ways with no success.
    Am I configuring the column correctly?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	14846   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	14847  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Thank you for the detail. A quick sidenote, the various versions of update that all happened on one day is a result of a database upgrade (expected output); however, the timing doesn't seem right with the rest of the description. I don't think though that the fact that they passed on a previously built database is the cause of your current issue.

Would you be able to provide at least two rows of data (plus headers), where at least one row is successful and at least one row is not with regards to the description_1 field? My guess is that there are special characters included in the unsuccessful row that are not properly escaped before saving the file.

Here are a few lines that did not work

BBBLGOD Goddess leather w/ latch Bound in hand-stitched, green dyed leather, this book displays two images of the Goddess, portraying her as both the nurturing mother of life and the vengeful destroyer. Contains 280 unlined pages. 5" x 7" 11 1.1 39.95
    BBBLGRI45 Griffins leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with embossed Griffins. Border & rear cover embossing may vary. Sizes vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 220 pages, latch closure. 4 1/2ヤ x 5ヤ 15 0.55 18.95
    BBBLGRIXL Fighting Griffin leather w/ latch Leather bound, this blank book seems fit for a library of ancient codex with finely tooled scrollwork and the image of a rearing Griffin on its cover. This makes a fantastic setting for your Book of Shadows, diary, or journal. Contains 240 unlined pages. 10" x 13". 5 2.5 50

Here are a couple that did work

BBBLEPO45 Epona leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with Celtic horses circling on the front. Border & rear embossing may vary. Sizes vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 240 pages, latch closure. 4 1/2ヤ x 5ヤ 5 0.55 18.95
    BBBLF448 Fairy leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with a fairy picking flowers on the front. Border & rear embossing may vary. Sizes vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 240 pages, latch closure. 6ヤ x 8ヤ 36 1.2 34.95
    BBBLF710 Fairy leather w/ latch Hand tooled lined leather journal with embossed fairy. Border & backside embossing may vary. Size may vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 240 pages, latch closure. 7ヤ x 10ヤ 6 1.6 28.95
    BBBLFLO Flower leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with varied floral embossing. Border embossing may vary. Size may vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 240 pages, latch closure. 3 1/4ヤヤ x 4ヤ 36 0.4 12
    BBBLFOX Fox leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with heavily embossed covers showing foxes, leaves and knot work. Art by Jen Delyth. Sizes vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 272 pages, latch closure. 5ヤ x 7ヤ 24 1.21 39.95

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
    Here are a few lines that did not work

BBBLGOD Goddess leather w/ latch Bound in hand-stitched, green dyed leather, this book displays two images of the Goddess, portraying her as both the nurturing mother of life and the vengeful destroyer. Contains 280 unlined pages. 5" x 7" 11 1.1 39.95
    BBBLGRI45 Griffins leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with embossed Griffins. Border & rear cover embossing may vary. Sizes vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 220 pages, latch closure. 4 1/2ヤ x 5ヤ 15 0.55 18.95
    BBBLGRIXL Fighting Griffin leather w/ latch Leather bound, this blank book seems fit for a library of ancient codex with finely tooled scrollwork and the image of a rearing Griffin on its cover. This makes a fantastic setting for your Book of Shadows, diary, or journal. Contains 240 unlined pages. 10" x 13". 5 2.5 50

Here are a couple that did work

BBBLEPO45 Epona leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with Celtic horses circling on the front. Border & rear embossing may vary. Sizes vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 240 pages, latch closure. 4 1/2ヤ x 5ヤ 5 0.55 18.95
    BBBLF448 Fairy leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with a fairy picking flowers on the front. Border & rear embossing may vary. Sizes vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 240 pages, latch closure. 6ヤ x 8ヤ 36 1.2 34.95
    BBBLF710 Fairy leather w/ latch Hand tooled lined leather journal with embossed fairy. Border & backside embossing may vary. Size may vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 240 pages, latch closure. 7ヤ x 10ヤ 6 1.6 28.95
    BBBLFLO Flower leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with varied floral embossing. Border embossing may vary. Size may vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 240 pages, latch closure. 3 1/4ヤヤ x 4ヤ 36 0.4 12
    BBBLFOX Fox leather w/ latch Hand tooled blank leather journal with heavily embossed covers showing foxes, leaves and knot work. Art by Jen Delyth. Sizes vary slightly. Leather, handmade paper. 272 pages, latch closure. 5ヤ x 7ヤ 24 1.21 39.95
    As suspected,characters are included in the ones that don't work that need to be escaped while the content is still in OpenOffice or whatever spreadsheet/text editor is being used. For example:
    10" x 13"
    Should be:
    10\" x 13\"

When viewed in the editor. This way when the content is read in, the quotes aren't treated as other characters...

Now I'm not sure why the ones that do work look so odd in this forum, but they are obviously not straight characters for lack of correct terminology.