Page 359 of 359 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359
Results 3,581 to 3,588 of 3588
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    There should be a log generated. I personally would expect it to be in your ZC logs folder, but it may be in your temp directory where EP4 files are accessed.

Is this a new install, an upgrade, something else?
    Its a new install. Yes, I found the log. Should I send it to you in a private message?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Fenomenal7 View Post
    Its a new install. Yes, I found the log. Should I send it to you in a private message?
    It's generally better to post it on the forum as others may also be able to assist. When posting any file contents don't forget to remove or change any sensitive information from the log file such as name of the admin folder/passwords/etc.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    It's generally better to post it on the forum as others may also be able to assist. When posting any file contents don't forget to remove or change any sensitive information from the log file such as name of the admin folder/passwords/etc.
    ok

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 102848.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	20524Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 102911.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	20525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 103023.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	20526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 103108.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	20527

Plugin Contributions

ok

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 102848.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	20524Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 102911.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	20525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 103023.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	20526Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 103108.jpg 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	20527
    last 1

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 103117.png 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	20528

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    It is/ was a fair question and an appropriate response had also been given. I can also appreciate the desire to privately address an issue perhaps considered embarrassing to either party.

That said, the general idea of the forum is to allow others to see the issues and potential resolutions after all there are many that are helpful, many that wish to improve code and many that may have a similar issue.

That all said, I see that photos were published. Photos remain one of the difficult items to fully address. Screen readers can't see the text, and at least in this case the image doesn't expand well. Posting the text, with say the admin directory called just admin, or the site called mysite, those sort of things.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    It is/ was a fair question and an appropriate response had also been given. I can also appreciate the desire to privately address an issue perhaps considered embarrassing to either party.

That said, the general idea of the forum is to allow others to see the issues and potential resolutions after all there are many that are helpful, many that wish to improve code and many that may have a similar issue.

That all said, I see that photos were published. Photos remain one of the difficult items to fully address. Screen readers can't see the text, and at least in this case the image doesn't expand well. Posting the text, with say the admin directory called just admin, or the site called mysite, those sort of things.
    Thanks. I posted the text with the admin directory changed to admin. The post hasn't posted - it said administrators have to approve it first, so I'm just waiting

Plugin Contributions

They still haven't let the post thru. If anyone can read the log pics please help.

Plugin Contributions

They still haven't let the post thru. If anyone can read the log pics please help.
    Well, the copy that came through to me had your admin directory throughout the post. At any rate, the last message of the log indicates that you are using a version that is not fully compatible with Zahn cart 1.5.8. There are two ways to at least get really close.

Either, make the two edits described over the last 15 pages or so (pretty much at least once on each page) or use the github.com version referenced within the last two pages or so.

I've been trying to get a little time to update the files associated with installing the software for the case of the temporary directory not yet existing; however, keep getting interrupted with other things. Generally speaking the updated version should work.

Unfortunately I must also figure out what the best instructions are because the new version also works as a zc_install style plugin even though there is an Ajax related file that appears must be loaded to the catalog even though the zc_install process seems to ignore catalog related code. Don't have to have the added feature, but helps those that care about attributes.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 18 Mar 2024 at 09:55 PM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...