Page 333 of 361 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    I just want to EXPORT so I can import the shipping info from my store into Shippo since that their API is so old.
    Ohhh... Darnit, I deleted the link that I had found for Orders Exporter. Sorry... I went too far into the "dilemma". :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    What's the name of the file? I am assuming that it has a space in it...
    She-Loves-Color-Secret-Shop-2021.csv

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post

Still trying to get this to work.

Plugin Contributions

I've changed the menu option Import Language Override to language_id, and I'm still getting the same result: when I click the Import button, I get redirected to the admin main page and nothing has been imported; also no errors anywhere. This also happens if I click the Delete button.
    What's the name of the file? I am assuming that it has a space in it...
    Still trying to get this to work.
    While I have it (version 4.0.36.13/ZC) working with ZC 1.5.7x I am not seeing the above issue(s) occurring... I could see a possible problem if files in a site's directory were in some way "locked" down, for example, clicking the delete button for a file that is prevented from being deleted, possibly. I don't see anything special about the filename that would prevent deletion (as stated typical/historical issues with filenames as far as preventing something from happening) has been spaces in the filename or some other character that is not accepted by the filesystem where the file has been stored.

The only other time that I have seen ZC 1.5.7 respond the way that is described is when a form (user input area) is set to provide information in the browser address bar instead of passing the information along in the background. In EP4 the links that are like this "problem" area are the clickable links below the filters (they export data) and the download link adjacent to each stored filename. Even those in that situation feed back to the same file. Feeding back to the same file actually is a good thing as it actually eliminates a problem.

Perhaps attempt to upload the files again? I know Chadderuski used to suggest verifying file load to include possibly building a temporary site, loading the files to it and then attempt to upload and import the file(s).

Basically either I need to be able to see the issue in action or I need to be able to reproduce it in order to find a solution.

Plugin Contributions

While I have it (version 4.0.36.13/ZC) working with ZC 1.5.7x I am not seeing the above issue(s) occurring... I could see a possible problem if files in a site's directory were in some way "locked" down, for example, clicking the delete button for a file that is prevented from being deleted, possibly. I don't see anything special about the filename that would prevent deletion (as stated typical/historical issues with filenames as far as preventing something from happening) has been spaces in the filename or some other character that is not accepted by the filesystem where the file has been stored.

The only other time that I have seen ZC 1.5.7 respond the way that is described is when a form (user input area) is set to provide information in the browser address bar instead of passing the information along in the background. In EP4 the links that are like this "problem" area are the clickable links below the filters (they export data) and the download link adjacent to each stored filename. Even those in that situation feed back to the same file. Feeding back to the same file actually is a good thing as it actually eliminates a problem.

Perhaps attempt to upload the files again? I know Chadderuski used to suggest verifying file load to include possibly building a temporary site, loading the files to it and then attempt to upload and import the file(s).

Basically either I need to be able to see the issue in action or I need to be able to reproduce it in order to find a solution.
    Here's what the form looks like:

HTML Code:
    <form name="import_form" action="https://www.mysite.com/my-shop/my-admin/index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4.php" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="securityToken" value="securitytokenhere"><input type="hidden" name="import" value="She-Loves-Color-Secret-Shop-2021.csv"><input type="submit" name="import_button" value="Import"></form>

Plugin Contributions

HTML Code:
    <form name="import_form" action="https://www.mysite.com/my-shop/my-admin/index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4.php" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="securityToken" value="securitytokenhere"><input type="hidden" name="import" value="She-Loves-Color-Secret-Shop-2021.csv"><input type="submit" name="import_button" value="Import"></form>
    When I change (in the browser console):

index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4.php

to just:

easypopulate_4.php

it works.

What's the best way to change this? Is it a global setting I need to change in Zen Cart? Htaccess? Something else? All the links in the admin "Tools" dropdown menu use the "index.php?cmd=xxxx" format.

Plugin Contributions

HTML Code:
    That is the content expected...

When I change (in the browser console):

index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4.php

to just:

easypopulate_4.php

it works.

What's the best way to change this? Is it a global setting I need to change in Zen Cart? Htaccess? Something else? All the links in the admin "Tools" dropdown menu use the "index.php?cmd=xxxx" format.
    Hmmm.. What specific version/sub-version of ZC 1.5.7 is installed?

Plugin Contributions

"You are presently using: v1.5.7"

Plugin Contributions

Okay here's how I got it to work:

In easypopulate_4.php, change:

Code:
    zen_draw_form('import_form', basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']), /*$parameters = */'', 'post', /*$params =*/ '', $request_type == 'SSL')
    to:

Code:
    zen_draw_form('import_form', FILENAME_EASYPOPULATE_4, /*$parameters = */'', 'post', /*$params =*/ '', $request_type == 'SSL')
    and also do the same with the forms "delete_form" and "split_form"

Changing
    Code:
    basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])
    to
    Code:
    basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'], '.php')
    also works.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 10 Aug 2021 at 07:32 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Also, is the file: admin/includes/extra_datafiles/easypopulate_4_filenames.php
    having the content:
    Code:
    <?php
    // $Id: easypopulate_filenames.php, v4.0.35.ZC.2 10-03-2016 mc12345678 $
    define('FILENAME_EASYPOPULATE_4', 'easypopulate_4');
    Loaded to the server?
    (I'm not where I can test system response without that file, so this is a little bit of a possible reason or as otherwise known: a guess. :))