Page 302 of 360 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3595
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Ok, I have exported the cvs file and when I click "Download" I got an "403: Forbidden". It never done this I didn't change anything.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wmorris View Post
    Ok, I have exported the cvs file and when I click "Download" I got an "403: Forbidden". It never done this I didn't change anything.
    Download of csv files from the stored directory depends on the permissions of that folder and those above it. There is an .htaccess file in the distribution that is configured to support download of csv files. It can be found in the folder that starts with htaccess4... as stated in the instructions that file should be placed in your export/downloads fiolder.

The cause could be that something above the current folder was changed that prevented download of the files.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Well, that method doesn't exactly help things other than allowing those in the forum to possibly discover more quickly the errors with their installation package. One thing of note, whenever a screen goes blank there is likely an error message related to it in the logs folder. While total time to move an existing installation out of the way to discovery of a missing parentheses by execution of the code (would have likely been faster just to look at the patch itself) was about 20 minutes, I have pushed the revised patch to: https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPo...n_import_patch

The issue is definitely a missing sql assignment when adding a new category. Again it was something that has existed in this software since before I started helping with it, but systems had generally been flexible enough to understand what to do and not cause a problem, but now are becoming stricter (which is good overall). Unfortunately users had not been making the issue known so changes could not be made for a problem not described... It has been addressed in an upcoming release and the above patch has been verified to work. Of course there are a number of things to be done with that code to tighten it up, but that's addressed in the next release.
    I am having this issue with ZenCart 1.56a and EasyPopulate 4. If it matters, my PHP is version 7.1 and MySQL is 5.6.

In trying to address the issue, I came across this thread and have installed the v4.0.36.ZC Patch 1 12-29-2018 mc12345678. I didn't know exactly how to use the diff but I found the raw file on github and copy/pasted the entire thing so I think that would be OK?

However I still get an error when attempting an import. From ep_debug_log.txt:

Code:
    MySQLi error 1366: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'products_sort_order' at row 1
    When executing:
    INSERT INTO products SET
                                                            products_model                                  = 'BLUFFF_BLKDOV',
                                                            products_type                           = 1,
                                                            products_price                                  = '39.95', 
                                                            products_image                       = '62802-full.png',
                                                            products_weight                                 = 0.085,
                                                            products_discount_type          = 0,
                                                            products_discount_type_from     = 0,
                                                            product_is_call                 = 0,
                                                            products_sort_order             = '',
                                                            products_quantity_order_min     = 0,
                                                            products_quantity_order_units   = 0,
                                                            products_priced_by_attribute    = 0,
                                                            product_is_always_free_shipping = 0,
                                                            products_tax_class_id                   = 0,
                                                            products_date_available                 = NULL, 
                                                            products_date_added                             = '2018-08-09 11:10:00',
                                                            products_last_modified                  = CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
                                                            products_quantity                               = 15,
                                                            master_categories_id                    = 139146,
                                                            manufacturers_id                                = 0,
                                                            products_status                                 = 1,
                                                            metatags_title_status                   = 0,
                                                            metatags_products_name_status   = 0,
                                                            metatags_model_status                   = 0,
                                                            metatags_price_status                   = 0,
                                                            metatags_title_tagline_status   = 0
    Here are the columns in my CSV:

Code:
    v_products_model,v_products_image,v_products_name_1,v_products_description_1,v_products_price,v_products_weight,v_products_quantity,v_date_added,v_categories_name_1,v_categories_name_2,v_status
    Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks for your time,

Drew
    Last edited by imacamper; 24 Mar 2019 at 01:06 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by imacamper View Post
    I am having this issue with ZenCart 1.56a and EasyPopulate 4. If it matters, my PHP is version 7.1 and MySQL is 5.6.

In trying to address the issue, I came across this thread and have installed the v4.0.36.ZC Patch 1 12-29-2018 mc12345678. I didn't know exactly how to use the diff but I found the raw file on github and copy/pasted the entire thing so I think that would be OK?

However I still get an error when attempting an import. From ep_debug_log.txt:

Code:
    MySQLi error 1366: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'products_sort_order' at row 1
    When executing:
    INSERT INTO products SET
                                                            products_model                                  = 'BLUFFF_BLKDOV',
                                                            products_type                           = 1,
                                                            products_price                                  = '39.95', 
                                                            products_image                       = '62802-full.png',
                                                            products_weight                                 = 0.085,
                                                            products_discount_type          = 0,
                                                            products_discount_type_from     = 0,
                                                            product_is_call                 = 0,
                                                            products_sort_order             = '',
                                                            products_quantity_order_min     = 0,
                                                            products_quantity_order_units   = 0,
                                                            products_priced_by_attribute    = 0,
                                                            product_is_always_free_shipping = 0,
                                                            products_tax_class_id                   = 0,
                                                            products_date_available                 = NULL, 
                                                            products_date_added                             = '2018-08-09 11:10:00',
                                                            products_last_modified                  = CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
                                                            products_quantity                               = 15,
                                                            master_categories_id                    = 139146,
                                                            manufacturers_id                                = 0,
                                                            products_status                                 = 1,
                                                            metatags_title_status                   = 0,
                                                            metatags_products_name_status   = 0,
                                                            metatags_model_status                   = 0,
                                                            metatags_price_status                   = 0,
                                                            metatags_title_tagline_status   = 0
    Here are the columns in my CSV:

Code:
    v_products_model,v_products_image,v_products_name_1,v_products_description_1,v_products_price,v_products_weight,v_products_quantity,v_date_added,v_categories_name_1,v_categories_name_2,v_status
    Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks for your time,

Drew
    This issue was fixed in a later push of code when more was done to ensure there was a "sanitizer" for every field being populated.

I'm nearly inclined to suggest installing the latest version on GitHub. I'm looking at a couple of additional tests to verify that it will be possible to import language related information using the two character language code. The existing method uses the numeric language id.

Change lines 1039 and 1190 of admin/easypopulate_4_import.php from:

Code:
                $query = $db->bindVars($query, ':products_sort_order:', $v_products_sort_order, 'string');
    to:
    Code:
                $query = $db->bindVars($query, ':products_sort_order:', $v_products_sort_order, 'integer');

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    This issue was fixed in a later push of code when more was done to ensure there was a "sanitizer" for every field being populated.

I'm nearly inclined to suggest installing the latest version on GitHub. I'm looking at a couple of additional tests to verify that it will be possible to import language related information using the two character language code. The existing method uses the numeric language id.

Change lines 1039 and 1190 of admin/easypopulate_4_import.php from:

Code:
                $query = $db->bindVars($query, ':products_sort_order:', $v_products_sort_order, 'string');
    to:
    Code:
                $query = $db->bindVars($query, ':products_sort_order:', $v_products_sort_order, 'integer');
    Thank you very much. That has solved my issue.

Cheers,

Drew

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone. I'm a happy user with EP4 and am curious if this can be done: convert inventory items that were originally general over to music. So I've updated the "show music" genre in the admin. I've updated my inventory by: changing type from 1 (general) to 2 (music) , added the music fields to my database, and then uploaded the database with no errors. But when I go into the inventory, the music fields are not showing. It's weird: if I create a new music inventory item, all of the music fields are on my screen to enter. My thinking is that once you have created a product under "general" it cannot be converted to "music" If that's wrong, any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mrmcastle View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a happy user with EP4 and am curious if this can be done: convert inventory items that were originally general over to music. So I've updated the "show music" genre in the admin. I've updated my inventory by: changing type from 1 (general) to 2 (music) , added the music fields to my database, and then uploaded the database with no errors. But when I go into the inventory, the music fields are not showing. It's weird: if I create a new music inventory item, all of the music fields are on my screen to enter. My thinking is that once you have created a product under "general" it cannot be converted to "music" If that's wrong, any suggestions would be really appreciated.
    Some more information is needed to help through this situation.
    ZC version?
    EP4 version?
    When saying that have changed the products_type from 1 to 2, please explain how/where.
    Does the export of a manually entered music product look the same as an export of one entered using EP4? Is this what you are talking about when looking at "inventory"?
    What custom field import filter(s) are applied as found in the configuration screen for EP4?

As to product types, well, the general thought is that product product types should not be changed at least after the product has been created and is part of the store. It doesn't mean that they can not be changed. The issue centers around some of what you are seeing. How to populate the other data related to the product if the product type is now x and what to do with the old/unrelated data when the product type has changed? For example if a music product is converted to a product general product, won't there now be fields associated with the music product type that are populated but not used?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, that's a lot of info I forgot to mention. I'm using ZC 1.51 and EP 4.0.24 I know these are older versions but the site is working fine and you know what they say... if it ain't broke don't fix it. I don't take credit cards... send my buyers to Paypal which is very secure so I'm not really too worried about all the security issues mentioned in the forum. (Please let me know if I my thinking is wrong on that).

When I enter a new item manually using the Product-Music category, the screen looks like the attached picture A. So after modifying my inventory (using a spreadsheet and then filling in those music fields) I assumed they would show up like that picture, with those fields now displaying the info. Instead, the music data from EP4 goes nowhere. If I go into category and look at the items I've updated using EP4, those 3 fields are not there. I am assuming that after I change product type from 1 to 2 and then fill in all of the music fields (artist, recording company, genre) they should show up, but nothing. I just did an export from EP4 and those fields I updated with the music infor are not there. It's weird because after I import them in, it shows those fields as having been added on the confirmation screen.. but I guess they are not.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mrmcastle; 14 Apr 2019 at 09:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Let's take a step back to see where the issue really is.

First consider a product that was manually entered in the admin as a music product.

If you export that record, is all of the desired music related information in the export?
    If you modify some music related aspect of that one product and upload a file that has just the headers and that one product, then import the file back into the database, does it get updated with the new information?

Plugin Contributions

Yes to all. I exported the file, made a couple of modifications to the music fields in my spreadsheet and then uploaded thru EP4. The file uploaded successfully and the changes I made were updated.