Page 273 of 361 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

A couple of things, if not mistaken the wiki entry of specific fields hasn't been updated in some time (some may have been added/changed), but it is a good resource with which to begin. The EP4 code permits export of additional product table fields, but those fields must be identified to EP4. They can be found by review/comparison of the fields in the products table of your database.

Glad it's working for you now and welcome to ZC!
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

For what it's worth, EP4 version 4.0.36.ZC (available for download from https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2069) has been tested against ZC 1.5.5d with no issues; however, there has been a reported issue with ZC 1.5.5d and a change introduced in versions c and d that may need to be undone in admin/includes/functions/database.php as referenced in this post although that issue did not appear in my testing against product addition or modification either manually or with EP4.

Plugin Contributions

Please, where can I find a sample csv file in order to load my products?

I have to load products by model without attributes but with sub categories. Where do I have to look for a sample csv file in order to know the column order and column names?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by solo_400 View Post
    Please, where can I find a sample csv file in order to load my products?

I have to load products by model without attributes but with sub categories. Where do I have to look for a sample csv file in order to know the column order and column names?
    Export data from your database. There is no better sample than that...

In otherwords: install EP4, goto tools->Easy Populate 4, on the left side, use either the dropdowns along the top or select one of the text based links. Each link will export a different formatted file, it sounds as if you will be using the full products options. Then a file will be generated and shown below. If you have chosen your admin directory to hold your download folder, then to actually download the file you should have also added the .htaccess file to that download directory or else you will have to ftp the file to your computer.

Column order is unimportant to EP4. It doesn't care what is first, last, or order in between. There is/was a sort of reason for the sequence of some fields on export, but that is for reader's potential understandability more than anything.

Lastly, please read the instructions at least once. The above is actually covered there, and further, because of the intimacy of this with your database: BACKUP before use and after use... BACKUP the database... BACKUP!!!

Plugin Contributions

If I get it right, you suggest doing an export in order to get an idea about import file format. Right ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by solo_400 View Post
    If I get it right, you suggest doing an export in order to get an idea about import file format. Right ?
    Yup.

Sorry.
    Yes.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much !

Plugin Contributions

I have installed on my 1.5.5 ZC

Some issues:

1. Every time I go in admin panel Tools->Easy Populate 4 page an error log file is created:

[xx-xx-2017 23:20:13] Request URI: /myshop/myadmin/easypopulate_4.php, IP address: xx.xxx..xxxxx.
    error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
    Trying file_get_contents() instead., /var/www/html/myshop/includes/functions/plugin_support.php, 68, Array ([plugin_file_id] => 2069,[version_string_to_compare] => 4.0.36.ZC,[new_version_available] => ,[lookup_index] => 0,[url1] => https://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/2069,[url2] => https://www.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/2069,[ch] => Resource id #169,[response] => ,[error] => SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
    error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed,[errno] => 60))
    #1 trigger_error(CURL error checking plugin versions: 60:SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
    error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
    Trying file_get_contents() instead.) called at [/var/www/html/myshop/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:68]
    #2 plugin_version_check_for_updates(2069, 4.0.36.ZC) called at [/var/www/html/myshop/myadmin/easypopulate_4.php:84]

[28-Jan-2017 14:42:37] PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 60:SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
    Trying file_get_contents() instead. in /var/www/html/myshop/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 68

Any idea ?

2. CEON Uri mappaing links are not regenerated after import. I need all options available today in order to take a decision for solving this.

Plugin Contributions

CURL error checking plugin versions
    Looks like CURL is misbehaving. This could be a server setting (php.ini) - but I am not well-versed in that stuff.

You could try REMOVING the plugin_support.php file, or re-naming it to something like plugin_support_php.SUS and then try using Easy Populate.

I really don't know if the plugin support PHP file relies on other files... but try this. If things go even more pear shaped, then re-name the file to it's original name.

Look for CURL problems/configurations in the server settings.
    20 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Item 1 yes is related to EP4 using the ZC version check code to identify the presence of an update.

To item 2, EP4 does not come with the built in ability to manipulate CEON URI Mappings. It is discussed in this thread as well as in the CEON URI Mappings thread about how one can find software that merges or brings EP4 and CEON URI Mapping together. Even then, the operation (update/generation) is performed on database export rather than import.