Page 171 of 360 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3595
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by su35 View Post
    Is the 4.0.26 compatible with ZC 1.5.1? or it is for 1.5.3 only?
    There has been no compatibility change in the software. While it is in the best interest of a store owner to upgrade to the most recent/stable version for many reasons, the software is written to continue support for all versions that it has previously been written, which I believe at this time is considered 1.3.9 through 1.5.3 with exception that 1.5.2 was not factored into the compatibility as it was not a formal release and really should not be used in a production environment anyways.

So, short answer, yes it is compatible with 1.5.1 also.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Update 4.0.26 has been loaded to https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPopulate-4.0 with a pull request to https://github.com/chaddro/EasyPopulate-4.0. Follow the same process as identified in post 1 of this thread; however, until merged use the first link above. Category sort_order information is loaded to and from the Categories Only (with Metatags) option.
    That's awesome MC, thank you so much. I was expecting you to come back and say "No, it can't be done", I wasn't expecting a new release that addresses my problem perfectly! Thanks again, I love your work

Kind Regards

John

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jrobbo View Post
    That's awesome MC, thank you so much. I was expecting you to come back and say "No, it can't be done", I wasn't expecting a new release that addresses my problem perfectly! Thanks again, I love your work

Kind Regards

John
    Though I'm likely to regret saying this. :) there is little that can't be done with the code to do what is desired within ZC. Some things just take longer than others. :) and some things are just not within the capability of the individual, but that's also what this whole open source stuff is about, can't do personally (for any number of reasons: on vacation, doing other paying work, need to learn something, etc...), someone else probably can. :)

And to be honest, I was a little surprised that the issue wasn't already covered seeing how much great stuff this little program already handles. I keep saying it's pretty powerful and chadderuski did a great job of converting the old stuff into this.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 20 Oct 2014 at 04:15 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Though I'm likely to regret saying this. :) there is little that can't be done with the code to do what is desired within ZC. Some things just take longer than others. :) and some things are just not within the capability of the individual, but that's also what this whole open source stuff is about, can't do personally (for any number of reasons: on vacation, doing other paying work, need to learn something, etc...), someone else probably can. :)

And to be honest, I was a little surprised that the issue wasn't already covered seeing how much great stuff this little program already handles. I keep saying it's pretty powerful and chadderuski did a great job of converting the old stuff into this.
    Just wanted to report back and let you know that the update worked perfectly. Thanks very much again MC (and of course to Chad)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jrobbo View Post
    Just wanted to report back and let you know that the update worked perfectly. Thanks very much again MC (and of course to Chad)
    Glad to hear back that it works. I did notice this week that there is a minor coding error. Users of version 4.0.25+ will see the SBA options even if SBA is not installed. A $ is missing in the admin's easypopulate_4.php file at the check before displaying the menu option(s). Will update to 4.0.26a to address that. In the meantime, choosing any of those options without SBA installed will generate EP4 errors.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 25 Oct 2014 at 02:16 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Version 4.0.26a has been uploaded to github, the update now correctly hides the SBA options for those that don't hve SBA installed.

Didn't mention it before, but the files just needed to be replaced. No uninstall/reinstall necessary.

https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPopulate-4.0

Plugin Contributions

Hi mc 12345678
    For the function "import basic attributes", is there a file name limitation? A file, if I named it as products_atti.csv, it wouldn't work. If I changed its name as "Attrib-Basic-EP2014Oct26-131918.csv", it worked fine.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by su35 View Post
    Hi mc 12345678
    For the function "import basic attributes", is there a file name limitation? A file, if I named it as products_atti.csv, it wouldn't work. If I changed its name as "Attrib-Basic-EP2014Oct26-131918.csv", it worked fine.
    Yes there is and is so with most of the files. Everything up to the EP helps the code identify the action to be taken with the file. The date information after that can be modified as desired.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread- priced by attributes

If I'm understanding all the research I've read here in this thread there is no way to use this mod to import products that are priced by attributes, eg, size1- $5, size2 $10, size3 $15, etc...? And if no anyone have an answer how to import products when they are priced by attribute such as choose quantity?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread- priced by attributes

Quote Originally Posted by thomaswhiteeagle View Post
    If I'm understanding all the research I've read here in this thread there is no way to use this mod to import products that are priced by attributes, eg, size1- $5, size2 $10, size3 $15, etc...? And if no anyone have an answer how to import products when they are priced by attribute such as choose quantity?
    Don't know what led to that conclusion but it is wrong. EasyPopulate v4 can very easily handle price by attribute and other aspects of attributes... Suggestion is to export a few of the different downloads and take alook at the available data. Without modificatiion, most of that datacan be modified and then uploaded.