Page 341 of 361 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chuckrey View Post
    So I just finished removing EP 4.0 and reinstalled the latest from Github. I did not have any luck, same result of not displaying the data from Basic Attributes.....

However.. I tested an older version I have on my hard drive. Specifically Easy Populate 4.0.30 - Beta 06-27-2015 and it worked where all data is now downloading without an issue. The version that was not allowing me to export Basic Attributes is Easy Populate 4.0.37.13 - 05-03-2021
    The question remains (for clarity) the detailed attributes export from the same store that is having an issue with the basic attributes export, works or only a single record? Could also identify php version and zen cart version, please? Done any phpmyadmin query testing of the database? I'll go back and try to review such an old version but without understanding why this one is not displaying all of the data for you but is for others makes it difficult to diagnose or claim specifically is a problem with the software, especially when the same software was reported as installed in a different store and reported as fully functional.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JNR345 View Post
    Issue with images ... I've tried everything to figure this out. When using a CSV file with Easy Populate everything works fine but the images remain small when clicking on the "larger image" link. The pop-up will only display a small image. The only way to fix this is through the admin by clicking the edit button for the product, click preview, and then save. That fixes the issue for every item. But why does "Easy Populate" cause this problem with every CSV import? I've tried making the image names and extension lowercase (and lowercase as well in the CSV file) so they all match but it doesn't help. Any ideas?
    Only idea(s) that come to mind is that there is some other image handling software that does something when processing through the normal admin. Standard image processing reads the database file location for TY e base product image and then uses the "rules" for images to locate the large, additional, etc. Images for that product. I know that software such as image handler processes an image when it goes through the handler. I can't recall if the user doesn't see the results until the image is loaded a second time or if it's compression is observable on the first visit.

In other words, I have no explanation to why it happens on the site in question as there is nothing that is done that should cause or allow an issue such as that.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The question remains (for clarity) the detailed attributes export from the same store that is having an issue with the basic attributes export, works or only a single record? Could also identify php version and zen cart version, please? Done any phpmyadmin query testing of the database? I'll go back and try to review such an old version but without understanding why this one is not displaying all of the data for you but is for others makes it difficult to diagnose or claim specifically is a problem with the software, especially when the same software was reported as installed in a different store and reported as fully functional.
    I am using php 7.2 and ZC 1.5.7c.
    The Detailed Attributes is working without an issue as it exports all data. Basic Attributes exports one line of data. I checked the database and the data is all there and did not see any issue. I have another site that I can run the most recent EP and see if I have a different result, but will likely get that done in the morning.

Plugin Contributions

Only idea(s) that come to mind is that there is some other image handling software that does something when processing through the normal admin. Standard image processing reads the database file location for TY e base product image and then uses the "rules" for images to locate the large, additional, etc. Images for that product. I know that software such as image handler processes an image when it goes through the handler. I can't recall if the user doesn't see the results until the image is loaded a second time or if it's compression is observable on the first visit.

In other words, I have no explanation to why it happens on the site in question as there is nothing that is done that should cause or allow an issue such as that.
    Thanks for your help. I'm using the latest version of Zen Cart (version 1.5.7c) but this same thing has happened in the previous versions of Zen Cart as well (so which version doesn't seem to matter). Am I the only one experiencing this? So strange, as I've installed several Zen Cart stores and they all do this. I don't have any plugins other than Easy Populate. Why would clicking edit, then preview, and then save fix the problem? That's what I do to every product (hundreds of products). Very frustrating as I'm always importing new products (if I don't, the images remain small and never fix themselves). I think perhaps this problem may be happening to others but they aren't clicking on the "larger image" link so they don't realize the issue. Surely I'm not the only one?

Plugin Contributions

I am using php 7.2 and ZC 1.5.7c.
    The Detailed Attributes is working without an issue as it exports all data. Basic Attributes exports one line of data. I checked the database and the data is all there and did not see any issue. I have another site that I can run the most recent EP and see if I have a different result, but will likely get that done in the morning.
    Okay, so when say "all the data is there" what query from EP4 was executed from within phpmyadmin to validate this statement? My question here is if there is a problem with the query or how the data is handled once the query has been executed. Further what about this store is causing a difference than the other store reported to work correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JNR345 View Post
    Thanks for your help. I'm using the latest version of Zen Cart (version 1.5.7c) but this same thing has happened in the previous versions of Zen Cart as well (so which version doesn't seem to matter). Am I the only one experiencing this? So strange, as I've installed several Zen Cart stores and they all do this. I don't have any plugins other than Easy Populate. Why would clicking edit, then preview, and then save fix the problem? That's what I do to every product (hundreds of products). Very frustrating as I'm always importing new products (if I don't, the images remain small and never fix themselves). I think perhaps this problem may be happening to others but they aren't clicking on the "larger image" link so they don't realize the issue. Surely I'm not the only one?
    So as a "test". If you now export data that includes a product in your previous import and compare the v_products_image path between the two files, what is the difference?

If there are no other plugins installed, the images are loaded to the site via ftp or whatever and the database is updated e by either EP4 or stepping through the product update process, then the fields should be exactly the same and further neither process really does anything with the image itself. The browser on the other hand may operate differently and may require such a process to support sufficient display. What content is in the field space of the CSV file for that image field? It may be possible that "additional" information may be present that interferes with the browser's processing of the HTML. Perhaps could provide a link to one of these updated products that is not behaving properly.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, so when say "all the data is there" what query from EP4 was executed from within phpmyadmin to validate this statement? My question here is if there is a problem with the query or how the data is handled once the query has been executed. Further what about this store is causing a difference than the other store reported to work correctly.
    I misunderstood. I checked the data within phpmyadmin but did not run a query, sorry for my confusion. Can you please advise which query I can run and I will share the results?

Also, I checked the easypopulate_4_export.php file and replaced row 222-301 with the following and it worked, all data is showing when processing Basic Attributtes. Of course the code is coming from a previous version of EP4

/ these variables are for the Attrib_Basic Export
    $active_products_id = ""; // start empty
    $active_options_id = ""; // start empty
    $active_language_id = ""; // start empty
    $active_row = array(); // empty array
    $last_products_id = "";
    $print1 = 0;
    $result = ep_4_query($filelayout_sql);
    while ($row = ($ep_uses_mysqli ? mysqli_fetch_array($result) : mysql_fetch_array($result))) {

if ($ep_dltype == 'attrib_basic') { // special case 'attrib_basic'

if ($row['v_products_id'] == $active_products_id) {
    if ($row['v_options_id'] == $active_options_id) {
    // collect the products_options_values_name
    if ($active_language_id <> $row['v_language_id']) {
    $l_id = $row['v_language_id'];
    $active_row['v_products_options_type'] = $row['v_products_options_type'];
    $active_row['v_products_options_name_'.$l_id] = $row['v_products_options_name'];
    $active_row['v_products_options_values_name_'.$l_id] = $row['v_products_options_values_name'];
    $active_language_id = $row['v_language_id'];
    } else {
    $active_row['v_products_options_name_'.$l_id] = $row['v_products_options_name'];
    $active_row['v_products_options_values_name_'.$l_id] .= ",".$row['v_products_options_values_name'];
    }
    continue; // loop - for more products_options_values_name on same v_products_id/v_options_id combo
    } else { // same product, new attribute - only executes once on new option
    // Clean the texts that could break CSV file formatting
    $dataRow = '';
    $problem_chars = array("\r", "\n", "\t"); // carriage return, newline, tab
    foreach($filelayout as $key => $value) {
    $thetext = $active_row[$key];
    // remove carriage returns, newlines, and tabs - needs review
    $thetext = str_replace($problem_chars,' ',$thetext);
    // encapsulate data in quotes, and escape embedded quotes in data
    $dataRow .= '"'.str_replace('"','""',$thetext).'"'.$csv_delimiter;
    }
    // Remove trailing tab, then append the end-of-line
    $dataRow = rtrim($dataRow,$csv_delimiter)."\n";
    fwrite($fp, $dataRow); // write 1 line of csv data (this can be slow...)
    $ep_export_count++;

$active_options_id = $row['v_options_id'];
    $active_row['v_products_options_values_name_'.$l_id] = $row['v_products_options_values_name'];
    continue; // loop - for more products_options_values_name on same v_products_id/v_options_id combo
    }
    } else { // new combo or different product or first time through while-loop
    if ($active_row['v_products_model'] <> $last_products_id) {
    $dataRow = '';
    }
    $ep_export_count++;
    $last_products_id = $active_row['v_products_model'];
    }

// get current row of data
    $active_products_id = $row['v_products_id'];

$active_row['v_products_model'] = $row['v_products_model'];

} // end of special case 'attrib_basic'

Plugin Contributions

I misunderstood. I checked the data within phpmyadmin but did not run a query, sorry for my confusion. Can you please advise which query I can run and I will share the results?

Also, I checked the easypopulate_4_export.php file and replaced row 222-301 with the following and it worked, all data is showing when processing Basic Attributtes. Of course the code is coming from a previous version of EP4

Code:
    // these variables are for the Attrib_Basic Export
    $active_products_id = ""; // start empty
    $active_options_id = ""; // start empty
    $active_language_id = ""; // start empty
    $active_row = array(); // empty array
    $last_products_id = "";
    $print1 = 0;
    $result = ep_4_query($filelayout_sql);
    while ($row = ($ep_uses_mysqli ?  mysqli_fetch_array($result) : mysql_fetch_array($result))) {

if ($ep_dltype == 'attrib_basic') { // special case 'attrib_basic'

if ($row['v_products_id'] == $active_products_id) {
    		if ($row['v_options_id'] == $active_options_id) {
    			// collect the products_options_values_name
    			if ($active_language_id <> $row['v_language_id']) {
    			} else {
    				$active_row['v_products_options_values_name_'.$l_id] .= ",".$row['v_products_options_values_name'];
    			}
    		} else { // same product, new attribute - only executes once on new option
    			$dataRow = '';
    			}
    			$ep_export_count++;				

}
    	} else { // new combo or different product or first time through while-loop
    		if ($active_row['v_products_model'] <> $last_products_id) {
    			$dataRow = '';
    			}
    			$ep_export_count++;
    			$last_products_id = $active_row['v_products_model'];
    		}

// get current row of data
    		$active_products_id = $row['v_products_id'];

$active_row['v_products_model'] = $row['v_products_model'];

} // end of special case 'attrib_basic'
    I believe I have found the issue. Please answer at least the below first question. I ask that the second be answered only if the answer to the first is yes.
    1. On the other site where EP4 basic attributes were expiring propelling, was the primary key set to the default of products_model?
    2. To be answered if the above was yes. What custom field(s) are identified for import/export?

In either case, thank you for reporting this issue. I can see that as>was trying to simplify the code more and also offer additional options that some of the code changes were incomplete for use by the many as compared to the few.

Plugin Contributions

I believe I have found the issue. Please answer at least the below first question. I ask that the second be answered only if the answer to the first is yes.
    1. On the other site where EP4 basic attributes were expiring propelling, was the primary key set to the default of products_model?
    2. To be answered if the above was yes. What custom field(s) are identified for import/export?

In either case, thank you for reporting this issue. I can see that as>was trying to simplify the code more and also offer additional options that some of the code changes were incomplete for use by the many as compared to the few.
    1. - Yes, products_model
    2. I am not certain as to which setting you are referring so I am going to send all settings. Sorry.

Uploads Directory - temp/
    Uploads Directory Admin/Catalog - true
    Import/Export Primary Key - products_model
    Import Language Override - language_id
    Import/Export CSV Delimiter - ,
    Export Language Identifier - id
    Export Price Decimals - 2
    Upload File Date Format - m-d-y
    Default Raw Time - 09:00:00
    Export Filename Date - Y-m-d
    Upload/Download Prices Include Tax - false
    Verbose Feedback - true
    Show all EP4 Filetypes with Files - true
    Replace Blank Image - false
    Activate Blank Featured - true
    Remove Blank Specials - negative
    Make Zero Qty Products Inactive - false
    Smart Tags Replacement of Newlines - true
    Advanced Smart Tags - false
    Auto-extend fields - false
    Debug Logging - true
    Maximum Quantity Discounts - 0
    Split On Number of Records - 2000
    Script Execution Time - 60
    Convert Curly Quotes, etc. - 0
    Convert Character 0x92 - 1
    Enable Products Meta Data - 1
    Enable Products Music Data - 0
    User Defined Products Fields [this field is blank]
    Export URI with Prod and or Cat - 1

Thank you for all your work, EP is a necessity and I am surprised this is not included w/ the install.

Plugin Contributions

1. - Yes, products_model
    2. I am not certain as to which setting you are referring so I am going to send all settings. Sorry.

Uploads Directory - temp/
    Uploads Directory Admin/Catalog - true
    Import/Export Primary Key - products_model
    Import Language Override - language_id
    Import/Export CSV Delimiter - ,
    Export Language Identifier - id
    Export Price Decimals - 2
    Upload File Date Format - m-d-y
    Default Raw Time - 09:00:00
    Export Filename Date - Y-m-d
    Upload/Download Prices Include Tax - false
    Verbose Feedback - true
    Show all EP4 Filetypes with Files - true
    Replace Blank Image - false
    Activate Blank Featured - true
    Remove Blank Specials - negative
    Make Zero Qty Products Inactive - false
    Smart Tags Replacement of Newlines - true
    Advanced Smart Tags - false
    Auto-extend fields - false
    Debug Logging - true
    Maximum Quantity Discounts - 0
    Split On Number of Records - 2000
    Script Execution Time - 60
    Convert Curly Quotes, etc. - 0
    Convert Character 0x92 - 1
    Enable Products Meta Data - 1
    Enable Products Music Data - 0
    User Defined Products Fields [this field is blank]
    Export URI with Prod and or Cat - 1

Thank you for all your work, EP is a necessity and I am surprised this is not included w/ the install.
    Those are the settings from which store? The one where basic attributes export works or doesn't?

Thanks. Will note, one always has options about the tool to use to accomplish a task. There are other applications available to perform similar or subset tasks.