Page 161 of 361 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Hi Stellarweb,

I've been reading through what you guys have been doing to try and solve your problem. I've of the mind that we should take a phpMyAdmin full sql backup and try to restore that into another site's testing database. This should tell us if we have:
    1. code related issue
    2. database related issue
    3. server related issue.

not everything would be perfect for this test since you might have other mods installed, but it may help to diagnose your issue.

Did you attempt to install zencart in a new sub-directory, install only EP4 and test?

Plugin Contributions

Happy dance! The site has Ultimate SEO URL's installed and one of the files includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php is what was causing the problem. Unfortunately, since this mod has not been updated yet for 1.5.3, I have to use that file for the USU to work. So I set up an admin area in a separate folder that ties into the current database and EP works fine! Not the greatest solution, I am sure, but the best I know of for now until USU gets updated.

Quote Originally Posted by chadderuski View Post
    Hi Stellarweb,

I've been reading through what you guys have been doing to try and solve your problem. I've of the mind that we should take a phpMyAdmin full sql backup and try to restore that into another site's testing database. This should tell us if we have:
    1. code related issue
    2. database related issue
    3. server related issue.

not everything would be perfect for this test since you might have other mods installed, but it may help to diagnose your issue.

Did you attempt to install zencart in a new sub-directory, install only EP4 and test?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    Happy dance! The site has Ultimate SEO URL's installed and one of the files includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php is what was causing the problem. Unfortunately, since this mod has not been updated yet for 1.5.3, I have to use that file for the USU to work. So I set up an admin area in a separate folder that ties into the current database and EP works fine! Not the greatest solution, I am sure, but the best I know of for now until USU gets updated.
    BTW, at this time Ultimate SEO URL's is not considered compatible with ZC 1.5.3 or at least hasn't been updated to be compatible. The latest author has a BETA version in testing, but the ZC site version does not yet include the revisions that were made to integrate with the latest database handling and other changes to the "common" core files. (Discovered this last part by performing a merge with the latest ZC 1.5.3 files to see what was different/needed.) Haven't looked as to why these replaced files caused the result(s) that we saw, but certainly did not support proper operation of ZC 1.5.3 to use the files of an older version of ZC (Files from ZC 1.5.1 and below that manage/interact with the database require updating to work under ZC1.5.3)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

When I export Model/Price/Qty (PriceQTY-EP) through EP4; it pulls 14 duplicates records with the same "v_products_model". When I check table zen_products, there are only 14 unique of those products_model!

What could cause this?
    Using Zen Cart 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin205 View Post
    When I export Model/Price/Qty (PriceQTY-EP) through EP4; it pulls 14 duplicates records with the same "v_products_model". When I check table zen_products, there are only 14 unique of those products_model!

What could cause this?
    Without reviewing the code for tht specific query, if the product(s) are linked then this is the likely cause. That would not be identifiable from looking at the product(s) table.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Without reviewing the code for tht specific query, if the product(s) are linked then this is the likely cause. That would not be identifiable from looking at the product(s) table.
    That's it. It is pulling the additional 14 records from the linked products.

Thank you.
    Using Zen Cart 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin205 View Post
    That's it. It is pulling the additional 14 records from the linked products.

Thank you.
    Glad to help. It does raise the question of if there is any value in the query returning all linked products/if there is enough information available in the query response to modify it to return a distinct result?

That said, for uploading, you can keep the entire list of duplicates present, just realize that the last entry is the one that will "stick". Not ideal for processing time, but the microseconds involved and the additional queries to the database, mmay be shorter in time than the editing/filtering involved on each export.

Plugin Contributions

I created custom text fields using phpMyAdmin. I added the field names under Admin>Configuration Management>Easy Populate 4>user Defined Fields making sure to include a comma without any spaces between each field name. I then went through the steps to import the data from the newly created fields. EP 4.0 indicated that all of the records were updated without any errors; but, when I went into phpMyAdmin to confirm, I discovered that none of the custom data was imported. What am I missing?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FoodSourceDirect View Post
    I created custom text fields using phpMyAdmin. I added the field names under Admin>Configuration Management>Easy Populate 4>user Defined Fields making sure to include a comma without any spaces between each field name. I then went through the steps to import the data from the newly created fields. EP 4.0 indicated that all of the records were updated without any errors; but, when I went into phpMyAdmin to confirm, I discovered that none of the custom data was imported. What am I missing?
    1) Into which table(s) were custom fields entered?
    2) When populating the configuration field was the v_ incorrectly included or was it correctly removed. Ie. products_id (correct) instead of v_products_id (incorrect)
    3) Which import/export type was performed? (Btw, the field(s) should also export if all things are correct for the applicable data dump.)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    If you are trying to export an additional field that is located in your products table and you are using EasyPopulate ver 4, that is not the way to do it. If you look in the admin panel, configuration, Easy Populate 4. There is a custom field text box. In that text box, enter the field name which appears to be products_price_w. Then on export/import that field will populatein both directions. If you need more than one field added, then separate the field(s) with a comma.
    Thank you. I went to admin panel > config > EP and added products_price_w. It worked perfectly :)