Page 175 of 361 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3607
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by salvo72 View Post
    how modified the file for this

how delete the control

you can give me a support or customize?
    Definitely the easypopulate4_import.php file in the admin directory would need revision. The extra_functions file may need some revision as well as possibly the main admin file... There are a few fields that were considered to be always present and were to be loaded at the start of processing. (The description field was one of them, but thtgot modified to preload, but ignore if not present in the data.) There were a few others that made sense and were a good practice to keep in the upload file because they made the line understandable to someone reviewing the file in the future. I think product name was one of them. Can that be coded out? Yes, but to include as an always situation leading to muliple users of the software being confused about the data that is maintained in the file, well that may cause more confusion for the masses instead of the few that would like to only upload two columns...

That may be more of a "one" site item to address instead of something to distribute for all. The description field was made not required because of the problems that were experienced by trying to upload very large amounts of information that wasn't changing each time. That was seen as a problem, not as an inconvenience. I would think that a strong case of removing the few required fields that are currently identified wouuld be appropriate to make that change.

Afterall, it seems that the data was there before, otherwise what was the process used to identify the rows that needed to be revised with the new data?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Definitely the easypopulate4_import.php file in the admin directory would need revision. The extra_functions file may need some revision as well as possibly the main admin file... There are a few fields that were considered to be always present and were to be loaded at the start of processing. (The description field was one of them, but thtgot modified to preload, but ignore if not present in the data.) There were a few others that made sense and were a good practice to keep in the upload file because they made the line understandable to someone reviewing the file in the future. I think product name was one of them. Can that be coded out? Yes, but to include as an always situation leading to muliple users of the software being confused about the data that is maintained in the file, well that may cause more confusion for the masses instead of the few that would like to only upload two columns...

That may be more of a "one" site item to address instead of something to distribute for all. The description field was made not required because of the problems that were experienced by trying to upload very large amounts of information that wasn't changing each time. That was seen as a problem, not as an inconvenience. I would think that a strong case of removing the few required fields that are currently identified wouuld be appropriate to make that change.

Afterall, it seems that the data was there before, otherwise what was the process used to identify the rows that needed to be revised with the new data?
    yes
    the data you have loaded a year ago

you can change the fiel import and delete the control that requires me to have more fields validated?

we need to import files for certain products of which we have the description

if you give me your email and if I can give you support sending the file to upload

thanks

Plugin Contributions

For some reason the Model/Price/Qty does not import data, quantity or price!

I exported the PriceQty-EP2014Dec10-103644.csv, modified and imported it via PriceQty-EP2014Dec10-103644-TEST.csv. As you can see it did not update anything.
    Where can I start to find out what is causing this?

Import Results

Filename: PriceQty-EP2014Dec10-103644-TEST.csv
    Finished Processing Import File

Updated records: 0
    New Imported records: 0
    Errors Detected: 0
    Warnings Detected: 0
    Memory Usage: 6688720
    Memory Peak: 6938216
    Execution Time: 0.00019407272338867 seconds.
    ps. I am using Easy Populate 4.0.22 - Beta 6-10-2012 version.
    Using Zen Cart 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin205 View Post
    For some reason the Model/Price/Qty does not import data, quantity or price!

I exported the PriceQty-EP2014Dec10-103644.csv, modified and imported it via PriceQty-EP2014Dec10-103644-TEST.csv. As you can see it did not update anything.
    Where can I start to find out what is causing this?

ps. I am using Easy Populate 4.0.22 - Beta 6-10-2012 version.
    My suggestion would be to review the csv file that is being provided to EP4/ZC using a plain text editor. Extra spaces before/after a column header, extra row from the top, etc... These types of things can cause the code to bail out. The code does not specifically look for that filename (yes was looking at the version described), but does have some fields that are expected as well. So could maybe provide a line or two from your file captured between code tags that are made by clicking the # symbol in the posting toolbar.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by salvo72 View Post
    yes
    the data you have loaded a year ago

you can change the fiel import and delete the control that requires me to have more fields validated?

we need to import files for certain products of which we have the description

if you give me your email and if I can give you support sending the file to upload

thanks
    Provided I still have a clickable link in my signature, contact can be made/initiated there to address potential customization of the code.

Plugin Contributions

I am having an issue importing new files using Easy Populate 4.

When I import, it gives me errors for my new products. When I take a look at the debug log, it appears as though it has duplicated my v_products_upc column for each of my entries.

If there is an entry that already exists on my cart, it will update that one correctly, it's only giving an issue for the ones that are new.

I have attached the CSV file in question, as well as a screenshot of the debug log with the upc error. Help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ErrorLog.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	14767
    Test.zip

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by themusicstore View Post
    I am having an issue importing new files using Easy Populate 4.

When I import, it gives me errors for my new products. When I take a look at the debug log, it appears as though it has duplicated my v_products_upc column for each of my entries.

If there is an entry that already exists on my cart, it will update that one correctly, it's only giving an issue for the ones that are new.

I have attached the CSV file in question, as well as a screenshot of the debug log with the upc error. Help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ErrorLog.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	14767
    Test.zip
    Have you added the upc field as an additional user defined column in your configuration panel? The code should automatically take care of considering that field if it has identified that you have the UPC mod installed (which I would presume you do). So you would remove that field from your configuration area in the admin and now should not have the field populated twice on the import... As for why it doesn't appear twice on the output is because, well, it already was in the data array initially and then when the system checked against the user defined field, it didn't have to do anything because it already existed...

Plugin Contributions

My suggestion would be to review the csv file that is being provided to EP4/ZC using a plain text editor. Extra spaces before/after a column header, extra row from the top, etc... These types of things can cause the code to bail out. The code does not specifically look for that filename (yes was looking at the version described), but does have some fields that are expected as well. So could maybe provide a line or two from your file captured between code tags that are made by clicking the # symbol in the posting toolbar.
    Copied using Notepad++

Code:
    v_products_model,v_status,v_specials_price,v_specials_date_avail,v_specials_expires_date,v_products_price,v_products_msrp,v_products_quantity
    XTO-7SS420524,1,,,,50,,1
    JADI-P00059,1,,,,100,,119
    JADI-P00060,1,,,,100,,82
    JADI-P00061,1,,,,100,,68
    Thank you.
    Using Zen Cart 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin205 View Post
    Copied using Notepad++

Code:
    v_products_model,v_status,v_specials_price,v_specials_date_avail,v_specials_expires_date,v_products_price,v_products_msrp,v_products_quantity
    XTO-7SS420524,1,,,,50,,1
    JADI-P00059,1,,,,100,,119
    JADI-P00060,1,,,,100,,82
    JADI-P00061,1,,,,100,,68
    Thank you.
    Not sure if somewhere in the process of providing the data for posting or if at all present, but there are no double quotes used. Not saying it is a must, but files do get successfully imported when they are there. I would suggest trying the following.m
    Keep the first row and the second row. Place double quotes " around each word and double quotes without a space between empty commas with a final "" at the end of each line. Save that file (two lines) and try to upload it and report results. Also can compare the file to be uploaded to the file that was downloaded to see what differences exist in general fomatting.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if somewhere in the process of providing the data for posting or if at all present, but there are no double quotes used. Not saying it is a must, but files do get successfully imported when they are there. I would suggest trying the following.m
    Keep the first row and the second row. Place double quotes " around each word and double quotes without a space between empty commas with a final "" at the end of each line. Save that file (two lines) and try to upload it and report results. Also can compare the file to be uploaded to the file that was downloaded to see what differences exist in general fomatting.
    Sorry for the trouble. Issue fixed!
    They use excel to export the .CSV files, and saved as type MAC instead of MS-DOS. Even though they look the same in Notepad++, it wasn't importing.

Furthermore files export with "", but it can be imported without the "".

Thank you.
    Using Zen Cart 1.5.1