Page 278 of 361 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pubaolao View Post
    Hi, I have a problem when I import a CSV-file using "EasyPopulate 4 Master", and I want to download the file, I get following error message:.
    "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /admin/temp/Full-EP2017Jun20-205456.csv on this server.
    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Is it a server problem at my Webhost, or am I just doing something wrong?

I have installed Easy Populate many times in Zen Cart, and I have never had this problem before.
    I do have to admit, that I am not sure if I have installed it correct, but no matter what, if I have installed it correct or not, I still never had the problem before, but by some reason I get the error now.
    I would appreciate if someone could let me know if I have done the installation correct or not please, and if I have done it wrong, how should I do it then please?

The way I have installed it, is following:
    I uploaded the unzipped content from the Admin floder to the Admin folder on the server, and i installed it in Admin, as it tell me to do. I created an empty "temp" folder in Admin at the server. I am not sure about the .htaccess file. I've tried to place it in the created "temp" folder, and I have also tried not to upload it at all. No matter if it is in the "temp" folder or not, the CSV-files get importet to my "temp" folder. Before I could also download the CSV-files to my computer without any problem, but now I get the error message.
    I would appreciate very much if someone would take the time, and help me out with this problem please.
    The .htaccess file that is included in: htaccess4AdminTempFolder should alleviate that issue. Because the temp folder is within the admin, and the admin .htaccess does not specifically permit .csv files to be downloaded, something needs to be added to permit that operation. Instead of the entire admin being able to access the .csv files, only the folder that contains the generated CSV files needs to have that permission and the included .htaccess file in that folder should permit that.

If it does not specifically resolve the issue, then model the commands within it similar to what is provided in your admin directory. The goal is to allow csv and txt files to be downloadable.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 21 Jun 2017 at 01:25 AM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pubaolao View Post
    Hi, I have a problem when I import a CSV-file using "EasyPopulate 4 Master", and I want to download the file, I get following error message:.
    "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /admin/temp/Full-EP2017Jun20-205456.csv on this server.
    3 things to check.

1. Admin -> Configuration -> Easy Populate 4: Uploads Directory
    - make sure it shows: temp/

2. /admin/temp/
    - make sure permissions are 755 for the 'temp' dir.

3 /admin/temp/.htaccess file
    - add the following at the bottom

Code:
    # allow access to just *certain* necessary files:
    <FilesMatch "(?i).*\.(csv|CSV|txt|TXT)$">
      <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
        Require all granted
      </IfModule>
      <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
        Order Allow,Deny
        Allow from all
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

Plugin Contributions

I am using Zencart 1.5.5e with Easy Populate 4.0.36.ZC - 07-05-2016

I am trying to add attributes using the Detailed products attributes file, but I keep getting this error:
    SKIPPED! - Attribute Entry on : - Not Found!
    Here are the first two lines of my csv file:

v_products_attributes_id v_products_id v_products_model v_options_id v_products_options_name v_products_options_type v_options_values_id v_products_options_values_name v_options_values_price v_price_prefix v_products_options_sort_order v_product_attribute_is_free v_products_attributes_weight v_products_attributes_weight_prefix v_attributes_display_only v_attributes_default v_attributes_discounted v_attributes_image v_attributes_price_base_included v_attributes_price_onetime v_attributes_price_factor v_attributes_price_factor_offset v_attributes_price_factor_onetime v_attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset v_attributes_qty_prices v_attributes_qty_prices_onetime v_attributes_price_words v_attributes_price_words_free v_attributes_price_letters v_attributes_price_letters_free v_attributes_required v_products_attributes_filename v_products_attributes_maxdays v_products_attributes_maxcount
    3699 331 EV101-11 1 Choose a Standard Phrase (Free) 0 1 I Love You 0 2 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    I have named my file
    Attrib-Detailed-EP-options.csv
    The other half of the problem is that if I name the file anything else, it uploads and imports, but DOES NOT follow the option sort order that I entered. EP does it's own thing and assigns default sort orders on it's own. That is my main issue actually. Getting the default sort orders that I entered into the csv file to take hold.
    Last edited by wtashby; 3 Jul 2017 at 07:33 PM.
    I Think, Therefore I Zen. I Zen, Therefore, I AM!
    Personalized Flowers!
    Flowertown Speaking Roses
    using version 1.5.7-06232020

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wtashby View Post
    I am using Zencart 1.5.5e with Easy Populate 4.0.36.ZC - 07-05-2016

I am trying to add attributes using the Detailed products attributes file, but I keep getting this error:

Here are the first two lines of my csv file:

I have named my file

The other half of the problem is that if I name the file anything else, it uploads and imports, but DOES NOT follow the option sort order that I entered. EP does it's own thing and assigns default sort orders on it's own. That is my main issue actually. Getting the default sort orders that I entered into the csv file to take hold.
    Couple of things. Where's the commas within the csv file, though based on the success of the import/upload by renaming (meaning that the file will likely be treated as a full import type file) I am not being shown above the raw csv file data.

The other thing, with regards to the options_id, options_values_id, products_id, and products_attributes_id, where did these values come from for this and/or the other product in your file?

What is the setting for your primary key?

Plugin Contributions

Do this version full support UTF8 and non-English?

Since I am using easy populate CSV, but download the csv open at Excel 2013, all Chinese text are "Monstor" Word ...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by explorer1979 View Post
    Do this version full support UTF8 and non-English?

Since I am using easy populate CSV, but download the csv open at Excel 2013, all Chinese text are "Monstor" Word ...
    Short answer, yes plugin supports UTF8, expects the import file to have been saved in a UTF8 format.

This module does fully support UTF8 and the only reported language to have difficulty has been Russian, otherwise there have been reports of Chinese and Japanese working. As to using Excel, well there is a "problem" with Excel in that it doesn't exactly store UTF8 formatted files (which this plugin expects). Open Office and similar programs support UTF8 file generation, but one needs to review the instructions applicable to the workbook program to be sure that the content of the generated CSV file is not technically different from the original (ie. open a file, do whatever is necessary to save the file with a different name in utf-8 format and then compare the text between any quotes to verify that the content is the same (may be single double quotes instead of double double quotes that's okay), if it is then the import should be fine.

I have seen Open Office though change a + or a - to an integer for some reason if the appropriate settings are not used when saving/exporting the content back to a csv file. That is the issue most troubling.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm updating 20k+ products on a legacy site. The site is a zc139h and the client does not want an upgrade. So I downloaded and installed the latest version of EP4 a couple days ago, then hit a wall.

The problem is that zc139h uses iso-8859-1, but EP4 uses UTF8. The data on the site currently looks fine, but when exported funny characters show up ( Â ).

Converting the site to UTF8 is impractical. How hard would it be to convert EP4 to iso-8859-1?

I could revert to an early version of EP4, but I really, really need the ability to use product_id as the control.

Any thoughts would be deeply appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Feznizzle View Post
    Hi,

I'm updating 20k+ products on a legacy site. The site is a zc139h and the client does not want an upgrade. So I downloaded and installed the latest version of EP4 a couple days ago, then hit a wall.

The problem is that zc139h uses iso-8859-1, but EP4 uses UTF8. The data on the site currently looks fine, but when exported funny characters show up ( Â ).

Converting the site to UTF8 is impractical. How hard would it be to convert EP4 to iso-8859-1?

I could revert to an early version of EP4, but I really, really need the ability to use product_id as the control.

Any thoughts would be deeply appreciated.
    When say impractical to convert the site to UTF-8, not sure I follow. What has been the result of attempting to use the database converter db2utf8 on a backup of the database and the few file changes directed within?

As to a change to EP4, I believe the change needed would be in the main admin/easypopulate4.php file where the encoding is set to utf-8 and changing that to the encoding used on the site. Then when using open office following the recommended process to open and also save the file using the same encoding...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    When say impractical to convert the site to UTF-8, not sure I follow. What has been the result of attempting to use the database converter db2utf8 on a backup of the database and the few file changes directed within?

As to a change to EP4, I believe the change needed would be in the main admin/easypopulate4.php file where the encoding is set to utf-8 and changing that to the encoding used on the site. Then when using open office following the recommended process to open and also save the file using the same encoding...
    See #28 ... before and after.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, DrByte. :)

@mc, I looked at the file and it seems changeable. Only, this line stumped me:
    $zco_notifier->notify('EP4_COLLATION_UTF8_ZC13X');

Any chance you could take a look at the code and specify the changes needed?

I also found UTF-8 references (in notation) in two other EP4 files. Can that be ignored?