Page 189 of 361 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3605
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Using EP4 to update existing products

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    That would do it... Basically what it seems has happened is that in the database that ends with a 2, the original language was removed at some point and language 2 was installed (perhaps really the same language as the first one, but the language received an identification number of 2... One of those additional features I have been considering is to replace the number with some form of a language abbreviation... That said, if you still have access to the "old" store, you will see in the EP4 admin panel in the upper right the designation (2) and the language to which that is associated.... In your new store, you would see something similar, but a 1 next to the language...

No, had the right forum as this naming convention is unique to Ep4. Now what to do to shift the old store from 2 to 1 or the new store from 1 to 2... Yeah, new thread. :)
    Great, was enough of a pointer, just edited language table with phpMyAdmin SET `languages_id` = '1'. Now it all works together better. Thank you.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    Great, was enough of a pointer, just edited language table with phpMyAdmin SET `languages_id` = '1'. Now it all works together better. Thank you.
    Glad that fixed it. :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I've installed Easy Populate CSV on a Zencart v1.5.3 system without success.
    I have copied all the files. I go to Admin -> Tools -> EasyPopulate.
    It prompts to install by pressing click here (as expected) once I click it I get:-
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

This is a freshly installed version of Zencart, no additional mods at present.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by syncunlimited View Post
    I've installed Easy Populate CSV on a Zencart v1.5.3 system without success.
    I have copied all the files. I go to Admin -> Tools -> EasyPopulate.
    It prompts to install by pressing click here (as expected) once I click it I get:-
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

This is a freshly installed version of Zencart, no additional mods at present.
    Please goto the logs directory of the site, and without providing your admin directory path, please provide the error log(s) generated when attempting to perform this install... Also please identify the php version as identified in the admin panel when accessing the link version at the top right of the screen.

On second thought and reread of the post, easypopulate csv was installed, that is covered by a different forum thread. This thread is for EasyPopulate v4. The software can be downloaded by the link provided in post 1 of this thread.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 13 Mar 2015 at 04:15 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Everyone,

I hope this hasn't been asked before (but hope there is a solution)

as many people I have Dual Pricing operating and its working great with Easy Populate 4 for product imports and exports.
    my issue is with Product Options.
    Dual Pricing adds a field (pretty sure its called v_options_values_price_w) for wholesale pricing on the options of a product.
    however when I export the Detailed Products Attributes the wholesale pricing column is not there.

can anyone guide my through on how to import & export the products attributes / options with wholesale pricing using easy populate 4?

PS using zen cart 1.5.4, dual pricing 2.1.5 & Easy Populate 4.0.28 - Beta 01-03-2015

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    Turns out just setting SET `languages_id` = '1' did not work out on one store. No more products are showing, they just disappeared. Any idea what other tables are affected by setting another language? I'm happy to open another thread but EP is the only mod showing me the _2 language id where it matters. Not sure how to ask somebody that does not use EP when talking field names exported by EP only ;)

Plugin Contributions

OK, I've created anther thread on this here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...01#post1276401

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HugoStiglitz View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I hope this hasn't been asked before (but hope there is a solution)

as many people I have Dual Pricing operating and its working great with Easy Populate 4 for product imports and exports.
    my issue is with Product Options.
    Dual Pricing adds a field (pretty sure its called v_options_values_price_w) for wholesale pricing on the options of a product.
    however when I export the Detailed Products Attributes the wholesale pricing column is not there.

can anyone guide my through on how to import & export the products attributes / options with wholesale pricing using easy populate 4?

PS using zen cart 1.5.4, dual pricing 2.1.5 & Easy Populate 4.0.28 - Beta 01-03-2015

Thanks,
    I don't recall seeing it asked, and looking through the code, I do not yet see that functionality included...

If you could help out a little in one way or another, that functionality could find its way into the code... The "easiest" on my side would be for you to identify to what table(s) and what specific field(s) are added to those tables (as viewed possibly through phpmyadmin) to support the Dual Pricing plugin.

Otherwise, to ensure accuracy, please provide the link to the download location of the software being used to provide the Dual Pricing options...

It appears that the information would be captured in one of the tables to apply to each specific value option of an option name... (Don't recall the correct specific table at the moment.) Thus allowing each option value to have a modified/unique price applied to it.

The expectation then if that is the case is that the code/field would be incorporated into the detailed attribute export/import... That way each attribute could have its unique piece of information applied to it... This would affect the admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_4_functions.php (specifically ep_4_set_filelayout function), possibly the admin/easypopulate_4_export.php and possibly the admin/easypopulate_4_import.php files.

If that is not sufficient information to get one started, then definitely the additional information requested above would get things kicked off...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    If you could help out a little in one way or another, that functionality could find its way into the code... The "easiest" on my side would be for you to identify to what table(s) and what specific field(s) are added to those tables (as viewed possibly through phpmyadmin) to support the Dual Pricing plugin.
    It's in the `options_values_price_w` column of the table `products_attributes`

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    It's in the `options_values_price_w` column of the table `products_attributes`
    Hi MC & Jeking,

thanks for the replies, jeking has it right "options_values_price_w" is defiantly the missing column. thanks for finding the table its from.