Page 348 of 361 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    It normally also helps to also know what other fields are in the import file, but I already can sort the issue based on the five or six ways that it has been described over as many or more page threads.

Change: Import Language Override language_code_only Info

Literally to any other value. Right now it only imports language type fields that are provided using the two letter language code. What is provided in your import file is the language field using the language_id. As recently described to chadderuski (basically the original developer of EP4) there is an alignment to be had between what is to be imported and what is allowed to be imported. I changed the plan on mid distribution development. The default setting for that option should have been: language_id_only.
    Thank you! This worked. Sorry, I should have poured over the thread more carefully since the solution has already been talked about.

Thanks again for your quick replies and help!

Plugin Contributions

ZC 1.5.8
    is our beloved plugin ready for this? i can't seem to get it to work under
    ZC 1.5.8 and php8.1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kernheimer View Post
    ZC 1.5.8
    is our beloved plugin ready for this? i can't seem to get it to work under
    ZC 1.5.8 and php8.1

There are two known issues with the software grouping. One has been heavily discussed (but not truly publicly corrected because a new version hasn't been issued) the other as a result of how EP4, for previously described reasons, still uses base php/mysqli query calls instead of solely using $db methods.

For the 1.5.8 issue, see the file change(s) of Pull Request 5486, this was described/discussed in this post and that change is expected remain a part of ZC 1.5.8x to first appear in 1.5.8a. For the other (only an issue in upgrading EP4 to the version current as of today), perhaps one way to understand the situation is through this post or this post, though there are (multiple) others over the last year or so that direct the same action with a different explanation.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Yeah basically in the class declaration for asking the database to do something, one of the variables has been made private and no helper function has been provided for the variable declared at the following link.

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...actory.php#L22

Could possibly apply the following untested change:

From
    Code:
        private $link; // mysqli object
    To
    Code:
        public $link; // mysqli object
    That again is to modify the catalog file: includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php

Will generate a github issue after further evaluation of the situation. Obviously there are other ways to interface with the Zen Cart code which could include development or copying of the same class file for use with EP4, rewrite of EP4 code, additional code in the Zen Cart core code or perhaps the above change.
    For those that may have had interest in the "detail" of the above, an issue was opened on the Zen Cart Github site with the above offered as a solution that was incorporated and is expected in Zen Cart 1.5.8a or whatever next Zen Cart release. For further understanding of the issue, may I suggest reading some of the PR "background" related to the proposed change.

Plugin Contributions

For those that may have had interest in the "detail" of the above, an issue was opened on the Zen Cart Github site with the above offered as a solution that was incorporated and is expected in Zen Cart 1.5.8a or whatever next Zen Cart release. For further understanding of the issue, may I suggest reading some of the PR "background" related to the proposed change.

Dear mc12345678

I'm just finding it hard to read. my dyslexia comes running to me like a little child ...
    i know you all do so much to get / keep it all up to date... but reading in english is not so my best subject
    Eugénie

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kernheimer View Post
    Dear mc12345678

I'm just finding it hard to read. my dyslexia comes running to me like a little child ...
    i know you all do so much to get / keep it all up to date... but reading in english is not so my best subject
    Eugénie
    Understand. For confirmation are you able to tell the difference between red and green? The code change to the Zen Cart 1.5 8 software needed for operation is at this link: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/pull/5486/files

The first highlighted text is red and has a dash of negative sign on the left side. That is what is the "problem" below that is green text with a plus. That is the code needed.

I can describe differently if still request.

Plugin Contributions

Friends, I'm using version v1.5.5e. (yeah, I know...) but I have like 50 sites and upgrading is going to be a massive undertaking, so I'm still there. Until a few days ago, this mod worked perfectly, has worked perfectly for years. Now I'm getting this error each time I choose "easy populate 4" from my tools menu:

Name:  Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 6.43.56 AM.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  24.5 KB

Any ideas what may have changed on my hosting server perhaps? This behavior is consistent across ALL of my sites, and has been this way for several days. Everything else is working fine on the site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cindygordon View Post
    Friends, I'm using version v1.5.5e. (yeah, I know...) but I have like 50 sites and upgrading is going to be a massive undertaking, so I'm still there. Until a few days ago, this mod worked perfectly, has worked perfectly for years. Now I'm getting this error each time I choose "easy populate 4" from my tools menu:

Any ideas what may have changed on my hosting server perhaps? This behavior is consistent across ALL of my sites, and has been this way for several days. Everything else is working fine on the site.
    Check, or ask you host to check, modsecurity rules. They have have been updated. A 503 error will happen if modsecurity is blocking the action. There are, of course, many other reasons for a 503, but I have seen this happen.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cindygordon View Post

Check your logs directory to see what if any debug logs were generated while attempting access. If posting the content here, remember that the admin directory will be present and should be obscured.

Also, if the housing company for all sites is the same, they may be having a particular issue besides s what was previously suggested.

Plugin Contributions

Hello my Zen Cart version is 1.5.5e and using EasyPopulate 4.0.37.13 and have used EP for years without issue. For reasons unknown to me I can no longer import new products getting the error SKIPPED! - v_products_model: ??? - No category provided for this new product the categories heading in my csv file is v_categories_name_1 and is in the 27th column of my csv file or AA if using Excel. If I export Complete Products (with Metatags) the columns are identical. I do have categories entered in the column ... they are not blank and named correctly. What am I doing wrong.
    Thanks in advance.