Page 42 of 361 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by badaboomtech View Post
    Hi
    Sorry for my english, i'm spanish and write bad
    Please, I need help with typical spanish symbols. When I import a CSV file, if exist spanish symbol in the descriptions, then cut the description.
    Example: To import "Pequeño horno eléctrico" in the BD only appears "Peque", because the next character only exist in spanish.
    I don't know solve it
    Thanks, regards
    Hey!
    Couple of questions... which version of zencart? which version of EP4? Are you using UTF-8 characters? If so, are your databases set to UTF-8?

Would appreciate it if you could PM me and send a link of the file you are importing. So far from my testing, I have not had any trouble with spanish.

-chadd

Plugin Contributions

i'm so sorry,, but somehow i dont get it and im affraid it the fault of my mac. ( lets hope it is just that)
    i get over and over:No model field in record. This line was not imported
    No model field in record. This line was not imported
    when copieeng back the file i downloaded and added 12 products to..
    but yes i DO have product/model

v_products_model" "v_products_type" "v_products_image" "v_products_name_2" "v_products_description_2" "v_products_url_2" "v_products_name_1" "v_products_description_1" "v_products_url_1" "v_products_name_3" "v_products_description_3" "v_products_url_3" "v_products_name_4" "v_products_description_4" "v_products_url_4" "v_specials_price" "v_specials_date_avail" "v_specials_expires_date" "v_products_price" "v_products_weight" "v_product_is_call" "v_products_sort_order" "v_products_quantity_order_min" "v_products_quantity_order_units" "v_products_priced_by_attribute" "v_product_is_always_free_shipping" "v_date_avail" "v_date_added" "v_products_quantity" "v_manufacturers_name" "v_categories_name_2" "v_categories_name_1" "v_categories_name_3" "v_categories_name_4" "v_tax_class_title" "v_status" "v_metatags_products_name_status" "v_metatags_title_status" "v_metatags_model_status" "v_metatags_price_status" "v_metatags_title_tagline_status" "v_metatags_title_2" "v_metatags_keywords_2" "v_metatags_description_2" "v_metatags_title_1" "v_metatags_keywords_1" "v_metatags_description_1" "v_metatags_title_3" "v_metatags_keywords_3" "v_metatags_description_3" "v_metatags_title_4" "v_metatags_keywords_4" "v_metatags_description_4"
    "AIR1001" "1" "air/qrcode.wit.png" " 100 ML Snowwhite" "<p> <span id=""result_box"" lang=""nl""> etc.....

i don''t get it to be honest....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kernheimer View Post
    i'm so sorry,, but somehow i dont get it and im affraid it the fault of my mac. ( lets hope it is just that)
    i get over and over:No model field in record. This line was not imported
    No model field in record. This line was not imported
    when copieeng back the file i downloaded and added 12 products to..
    but yes i DO have product/model

v_products_model" "v_products_type" "v_products_image" "v_products_name_2" "v_products_description_2" "v_products_url_2" "v_products_name_1" "v_products_description_1" "v_products_url_1" "v_products_name_3" "v_products_description_3" "v_products_url_3" "v_products_name_4" "v_products_description_4" "v_products_url_4" "v_specials_price" "v_specials_date_avail" "v_specials_expires_date" "v_products_price" "v_products_weight" "v_product_is_call" "v_products_sort_order" "v_products_quantity_order_min" "v_products_quantity_order_units" "v_products_priced_by_attribute" "v_product_is_always_free_shipping" "v_date_avail" "v_date_added" "v_products_quantity" "v_manufacturers_name" "v_categories_name_2" "v_categories_name_1" "v_categories_name_3" "v_categories_name_4" "v_tax_class_title" "v_status" "v_metatags_products_name_status" "v_metatags_title_status" "v_metatags_model_status" "v_metatags_price_status" "v_metatags_title_tagline_status" "v_metatags_title_2" "v_metatags_keywords_2" "v_metatags_description_2" "v_metatags_title_1" "v_metatags_keywords_1" "v_metatags_description_1" "v_metatags_title_3" "v_metatags_keywords_3" "v_metatags_description_3" "v_metatags_title_4" "v_metatags_keywords_4" "v_metatags_description_4"
    "AIR1001" "1" "air/qrcode.wit.png" " 100 ML Snowwhite" "<p> <span id=""result_box"" lang=""nl""> etc.....

i don''t get it to be honest....
    How many languages do you have installed?

Your file doesn't look correct. Simplify things by going into Configuration -> Easy Populate 4 and set "Enable Products Meta Data" to False (0).

And I need a section of that entire file. Patching in the forum without attaching the file doesn't help at all. For all I know, you left off category names, or
    you did category names wrong for multilingual sites. If you don't want to attached a file to the forum, send me a PM with a link to a file somewhere.

I'll not be able to help you otherwise. There are just too many variables!

Chadd

PS: Just so you know, I'm also on a Mac

Plugin Contributions

Chad,

We installed Easy Populate 4.0.19 - Beta 1-28-2012 first. Later we installed Numinix version of Google Feeder. The Google Feeder added the UPC, ISBN, EAN, ASIN, Wholesale Price, MSRP Price, and Condition to the product database. When I added v_products_upc to my excel spreadsheet it does not add the UPC code to my product. I'm just trying to see if I can get one product to update before trying my entire inventory. Does the install of easy populate have to occur after the Google Feeder? If not, How do I get the UPC code to add to the database?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sw1138lr View Post
    Chad,

We installed Easy Populate 4.0.19 - Beta 1-28-2012 first. Later we installed Numinix version of Google Feeder. The Google Feeder added the UPC, ISBN, EAN, ASIN, Wholesale Price, MSRP Price, and Condition to the product database. When I added v_products_upc to my excel spreadsheet it does not add the UPC code to my product. I'm just trying to see if I can get one product to update before trying my entire inventory. Does the install of easy populate have to occur after the Google Feeder? If not, How do I get the UPC code to add to the database?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

Update to the latest version of EP 4.0.22 - Beta 6-10-2012 now at github. I added support for User Defined Products Fields. You'll be able to add your field names in the configuration sections, then export/import with the appropriate column headers.

-chadd

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Chadd,

We installed the new version EP 4.0.22 - But the Admin "Easy Populate 4" does not show any new fields. According to what I read it should have a new field with true and false. I also updated by spreadsheet with the column name of v_products_upc - no success. So I changed it to products_upc - no success. On the Tools menu - it does show TRUE next to UPC. Did we install something wrong?

Product Short Descriptions: FALSE
    Product Unit of Measure: FALSE
    Product UPC Code: TRUE
    Google Product Category: FALSE
    Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price: TRUE
    Group Pricing Per Item: FALSE
    Exclusive Products Mod: FALSE

Just to let you know I've used easy populate to upload over 6,000 products with success. I just can't get the UPC to upload.

Plugin Contributions

Chadd,

We fixed the issue with the UPC - one of the directories didn't get uploaded to the site.

I was under the impression the ADMIN was also suppose change. I don't see any additional options listed in the ADMIN. Can you help with this?

Uploads Directory EPUploads/
    Upload File Date Format m-d-y
    Default Raw Time 09:00:00
    Upload/Download Prices Include Tax false
    Verbose Feedback true
    Make Zero Qty Products Inactive false
    Smart Tags Replacement of Newlines true
    Advanced Smart Tags false
    Debug Logging true
    Maximum Quantity Discounts 3
    Split On Number of Records 8000
    Script Execution Time 60
    Convert Curly Quotes, etc. 0

Thanks
    Kevin

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Chadd,

We installed the new version EP 4.0.22 - But the Admin "Easy Populate 4" does not show any new fields. According to what I read it should have a new field with true and false. I also updated by spreadsheet with the column name of v_products_upc - no success. So I changed it to products_upc - no success. On the Tools menu - it does show TRUE next to UPC. Did we install something wrong?

Product Short Descriptions: FALSE
    Product Unit of Measure: FALSE
    Product UPC Code: TRUE
    Google Product Category: FALSE
    Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price: TRUE
    Group Pricing Per Item: FALSE
    Exclusive Products Mod: FALSE

Just to let you know I've used easy populate to upload over 6,000 products with success. I just can't get the UPC to upload.
    You need to go to Tools -> Easy Populate 4 and click Un-Install, then click Install again to load the new configuration variables...

Plugin Contributions

Chadd,

That fixed my issue.

Thanks for helping me.
    Kevin

Plugin Contributions

Chadd,

That fixed my issue.

Thanks for helping me.