Page 308 of 360 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3595
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Thanks for reminding me of the second setting. When I changed it to a folder outside admin, it worked fine.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Does Easy Populate have the function to toggle an attribute on/off based on the selection value of another option?
    John

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBuckle View Post
    Does Easy Populate have the function to toggle an attribute on/off based on the selection value of another option?
    May have to read this response a few times.

EP4 or any variation of such does not itself offer catalog side control of options. It interacts with the database to provide information (on import) to populate the database information. If there is a plugin that uses such data to control customer selection, then in that case the data imported will affect the customer's ability to select the product's attributes.

Such a plugin may be Stock By Attributes, available from https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined

Using that plugin (or a similar commercial option) it is possible to indicate what attribute(s) become available based on selection of a previous attribute. In that regards, this plugin does support stocking attribute variants that are already defined. This population is currently supported for SBA. It is unknown if other such modules are supported as they have not been tested by me nor reported by others as supported.‎
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBuckle View Post
    Bear in mind that the selection of options occurs in the catalog when the customer is buying an item - this is completely separate from easy populate, which is an admin function that populates/updates the database.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Bear in mind that the selection of options occurs in the catalog when the customer is buying an item - this is completely separate from easy populate, which is an admin function that populates/updates the database.
    Okay I will check out Stock by Attributes, thanks!
    John

Plugin Contributions

Bulk import properties have not been successful, I made the csv table as follows

Name:  QQ截图20190911031021.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  18.4 KB

I manually added the property, after exporting, I changed the model number and want to import it to another product, suggesting that the import was successful, but the product has no display attributes.
    “v_products_attributes_id” and “v_products_id” No values are filled in.
    I just want to add attributes to the product based on the model.
    how should I do?
    I tested it on the default zencart system a lot and didn't find a way to use this plugin feature.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jiji2018 View Post
    Bulk import properties have not been successful, I made the csv table as follows

Name:  QQ截图20190911031021.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  18.4 KB

I manually added the property, after exporting, I changed the model number and want to import it to another product, suggesting that the import was successful, but the product has no display attributes.
    “v_products_attributes_id” and “v_products_id” No values are filled in.
    I just want to add attributes to the product based on the model.
    how should I do?
    I tested it on the default zencart system a lot and didn't find a way to use this plugin feature.
    What is shown is the detailed attribute file. A basic attribute file must be used first to add the attributes to the product and the detailed attribute file then to set the additional properties.

The filename(s) for each are different and must follow the standard as described in the instructions.

Plugin Contributions

I do have a question if this is possible.....

My warehouse DB uses the Excel or CSV format.

I tie my Excel DB with my Warehouse Excel DB.

I am using the =vlookup command when I use the product number and quantity from the warehouse excel DB and when I use my Excel DB some of my quantities says "N/A" when means either my warehouse doesn't carry that product anymore. When I upload the updated excel to to the it shows those products shows (0) quantities. Is it possible that the N/A can be automatically deleted from the database without me delete it from the database manually?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wmorris View Post
    I do have a question if this is possible.....

My warehouse DB uses the Excel or CSV format.

I tie my Excel DB with my Warehouse Excel DB.

I am using the =vlookup command when I use the product number and quantity from the warehouse excel DB and when I use my Excel DB some of my quantities says "N/A" when means either my warehouse doesn't carry that product anymore. When I upload the updated excel to to the it shows those products shows (0) quantities. Is it possible that the N/A can be automatically deleted from the database without me delete it from the database manually?
    Could you please clarify? When I first read the message I thought the request was to possibly delete the product from the database, but now it seems like may be asking to delete the text 'N/A' from the product's quantity.

If it is the deletion of 'N/A' I would say that the "better" option is to further use the formulas to detect if the value is N/A and use 0 when it is. The function ISNA supports that.

Plugin Contributions

i have a custom field in products table called barcode(also known as UPC), when i export this field the values look like this 7.34995E+11, and it imports like this