Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by worp View Post
    I cleared the cache & also reset the products price manager.. And even when I go into the product price manager it shows the price still at the 30.99 and not the newly updated pricing.
    Have you checked your file to be sure you haven't listed a product twice at two different prices? What item number are you referring to? As I recall, you had quite a few errors in your data. Missing categories, duplicate entries... v_products_status was also not set.

At my count, you have 7 duplicate entries, and 85 records missing categories information...
    Last edited by chadderuski; 29 Jan 2012 at 05:18 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I am going through that now and cleaning it up as they are coming up.. But even when I do it is not importing the pricing fine still.. 1 for particular is with the UPC : 895328000000

Plugin Contributions

I am going through that now and cleaning it up as they are coming up.. But even when I do it is not importing the pricing fine still.. 1 for particular is with the UPC : 895328000000
    I cannot find this the v_products_model column of the data you provided ... and you still have a SPACE in your price column header: ',v_product_price ,'

Plugin Contributions

I didn't update the link that I sent you I manually uploaded it..

So I think I found the problem, when I convert from excel to CSV it is not formatting it correctly, going to dig into it some more now and see if I can fix those issues

Plugin Contributions

I didn't update the link that I sent you I manually uploaded it..
    So I think I found the problem, when I convert from excel to CSV it is not formatting it correctly, going to dig into it some more now and see if I can fix those issues
    Please see first post in this thread for info on creating your CSV. You should use OpenOffice (it's free) to export your CSV files. Excel has many issues and does not give you an option to save in your target character set, nor is it consistent depending on which version you use, export (three types in Excel) or platform your use (window, mac, etc.).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chadderuski View Post
    You first Upload your file, and then click the Import hyperlink to Import the file.
    Thanks Chad
    I was working too late last night and saved the file as .ods not .csv
    I am sure it will work after I upload the categories.

Is there any way to display wholesale prices when the customer is logged in? Preferably the ability to display two different currencies, depending on their country of origin when the customer is logged in. I had a guy get this working for me with a previous version of Zencart but dual pricing - wholesale pricing does not work with Zen 1.5 yet. Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dlt1 View Post
    Thanks Chad
    I was working too late last night and saved the file as .ods not .csv
    I am sure it will work after I upload the categories.

Is there any way to display wholesale prices when the customer is logged in? Preferably the ability to display two different currencies, depending on their country of origin when the customer is logged in. I had a guy get this working for me with a previous version of Zencart but dual pricing - wholesale pricing does not work with Zen 1.5 yet. Cheers
    I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the dual-pricing mod, and configuring zencart is outside of the scope of this thread. However, if there are fields that the "dual pricing mod" adds to the database, it would be possible to modify EP4 to support that (in time). As you can see at the right side of your EP4 screen, there are several mods currently supported.

Plugin Contributions

Hello...

I'm trying to get EP 4 installed... But it just won't show. I tried different directories.

The install-txt speaks of 'admin-directory'.
    First off all: That doesn't exist in my store. Only 'zcadmin'.
    Second: It states that 'if EP4 doesn't show in Admin- tools, you didn't upload the files to the correct directory. I could have figured that out myself as well...

So... EP4. Who can help me and tell me in what directory it should be installed exactly? I am using Zen-Cart 1.5.0, with the zen-cart Zen template.

Any support is greatly appreciated!

Chris

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Chris! View Post
    Hello...
    I'm trying to get EP 4 installed... But it just won't show. I tried different directories.

The install-txt speaks of 'admin-directory'.
    First off all: That doesn't exist in my store. Only 'zcadmin'.
    Second: It states that 'if EP4 doesn't show in Admin- tools, you didn't upload the files to the correct directory. I could have figured that out myself as well...

So... EP4. Who can help me and tell me in what directory it should be installed exactly? I am using Zen-Cart 1.5.0, with the zen-cart Zen template.

Any support is greatly appreciated!
    Chris
    Hi Chris,

As you know, when you first uploaded zencart 1.5 you had a directory named "admin" ... after you completed installing you were directed to rename your admin directory which you named "zcadmin".

Perhaps you used one of the auto-installers? Either way, "zcadmin" is not obscure enough for security. Please rename that to something hackers won't be guessing on the third try.

In my EP package is a directory named "admin" this is what you want to upload to your websites renamed admin folder. In the current case "zcadmin".

Also, since you are using 1.5, there is a folder named "zencart 1.5 extra files". In there is an "admin" folder with sub-folders. This is what I mean when maintaining folder structure.

You must upload:
    admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/reg_easypopulate_4.php
    to
    your_web_site.com/zcadmin/includes/functions/extra_functions/reg_easypopulate_4.php

Hopefully this will get you up and running. I highly recommend that you also install the backup mysql tool:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...products_id=81

-chadd

Plugin Contributions

I'm using Zen-Cart 1.3.9.h I'm new to Zen-Cart and particularly the easy-populate mod. I'm trying to figure out how to use it but can't find any tutorials on it. It appears easy to use, and from the feedback I see, it seems great, so I don't understand what I'm not doing right.
    In the "Full export Option", I've generated the "Complete product" csv file. I've uploaded the file to my computer, added products and using the Uload EP file, I've uploaded the new file. I didn't change anything in the file name format. I've clicked the IMPORT option in the dialogue box, but the new products don't appear in my store. Can you add products with this or just update products?

Sorry if I sound novice, but if there are tutorial threads of something that can help me use this module, I'd appreciate.

Thanks,
    Al

Page 11 of 359 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast