Page 158 of 361 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Few functions to help build the uri:
    Zen_get_info_page($prodID) returns the portion of: main_page=
    Zen_get_product_path($prodID) to get the cPath as cat1_cat2_cat3.
    And then would concatenate the products_id= with $prodID
    I think though the cat number is already a part of the data, the info_page can be obtained through the above function and the $page that is applicable for the zen_href_function is FILENAME_DEFAULT.

So uri:

Code:
    $new_uri = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'main_page='. zen_get_info_page($prodID) .'&cPath='. zen_get_product_path($prodID)  .'&products_id='.$prodID,,false);
    The false is to prevent adding the session_id onto the uri.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I use Ceon URI Mapping module, do you think that will work? Where would I have to put the above code please?

All I really need is the URI added to the export file. The rest I can map myself manually with the Amazon template.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    I use Ceon URI Mapping module, do you think that will work? Where would I have to put the above code please?

All I really need is the URI added to the export file. The rest I can map myself manually with the Amazon template.
    I have a version of EP4 that does that on my website, but if you look in the export file in your admin folder, in the section that checks if the ep_dltype is full, I would put it somewhere after the product id is assigned. The variable names may be different, and I think you'd have to assign a new filelayout item to end up with the data exported to the file. I'm working from memory at the moment, so I may have missed something, but that's the jest of it.

As far as CEON URIs, those going to the uri generated from the above code will end up seeing the CEON URI equivalent, but I do not know the effect of say "rankings" of providing the ZC standard uri for uris that are rewritten to a more human understandable version.

Plugin Contributions

Was thinking about it some more, you could also use a similar set of data to query the ceon_mappings database for the uri of the product(s) as they currently are and with the same site information prepended to the database result submit that uri. Code would still be in the same location, just would have a database query to accompany it.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    Can someone please help me or point to the correct post where i can find the solution here? (someone suggested I post this here for help instead of the Dual Pricing thread)

I'm trying to add wholesale pricing to my Easy Populate spreadsheet.

I added the below line to the admin\includes\languages\english.php file as instructed but no luck >>>
    define('EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_CUSTOM_FIELDS', 'products_price_w'); //Easy Populate

Does anyone have any solutions for this? I am unable to update my wholesale products and I have more than 5000+ items.

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same issue on a client's website that is 1.5.3.

PHP Version: 5.4.30, used the latest files at https://github.com/chaddro/EasyPopulate-4.0

Mod worked the day I installed it and generated a file. Yesterday it stopped working and gave the error below.

I checked easypopulate_4 in developers tool kit - got 188 match lines in 10 files.

Any help would be appreciated! THANKS SO MUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by wtashby View Post
    I have read through this entire thread looking for a different answer than the missing $ update, but even after uploading and installing the latest version, and even copying and pasting the code from GitHub, I am still getting EP4 FATAL ERROR: No default language set, even though just a few days ago, Easypopulate 4 was working perfectly on my site. Has anyone come up with any different reasons for this, and/or fixes?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    I am having the same issue on a client's website that is 1.5.3.

PHP Version: 5.4.30, used the latest files at https://github.com/chaddro/EasyPopulate-4.0

Mod worked the day I installed it and generated a file. Yesterday it stopped working and gave the error below.

I checked easypopulate_4 in developers tool kit - got 188 match lines in 10 files.

Any help would be appreciated! THANKS SO MUCH!
    In the file YOUR_ADMIN/easypopulate_4.php at line 177 that reads:

Code:
    exit("EP4 FATAL ERROR: No default language set."); // this should never happen
    Change to read:

Code:
    exit("EP4 FATAL ERROR: No default language set. Table: ".TABLE_LANGUAGES." Code: ".DEFAULT_LANGUAGE." is set" ); // this should never happen
    And please repost the resulting error message.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nesum18 View Post
    Hello,
    Can someone please help me or point to the correct post where i can find the solution here? (someone suggested I post this here for help instead of the Dual Pricing thread)

I'm trying to add wholesale pricing to my Easy Populate spreadsheet.

I added the below line to the admin\includes\languages\english.php file as instructed but no luck >>>
    define('EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_CUSTOM_FIELDS', 'products_price_w'); //Easy Populate

Does anyone have any solutions for this? I am unable to update my wholesale products and I have more than 5000+ items.
    If you are trying to export an additional field that is located in your products table and you are using EasyPopulate ver 4, that is not the way to do it. If you look in the admin panel, configuration, Easy Populate 4. There is a custom field text box. In that text box, enter the field name which appears to be products_price_w. Then on export/import that field will populatein both directions. If you need more than one field added, then separate the field(s) with a comma.

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys

I have easypopulate working very well for imports and exports but want to import 3 values. My websites serves downloads of PDF ebooksso these are needed .

So the values I want to import are
    products_attributes_filenames Sample Data would be \Books\Harrypotter.pdf
    products_attributes_maxcount
    products_attributes_maxdays

They are all stored in the table products_attributes_download

Is it possible to access these values with an import in Easy populate ?

Thanks Paul

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    Hi guys

I have easypopulate working very well for imports and exports but want to import 3 values. My websites serves downloads of PDF ebooksso these are needed .

So the values I want to import are
    products_attributes_filenames Sample Data would be \Books\Harrypotter.pdf
    products_attributes_maxcount
    products_attributes_maxdays

They are all stored in the table products_attributes_download

Is it possible to access these values with an import in Easy populate ?

Thanks Paul
    Yes this is possible through the existing coding of EP4. Do an export of the basic products attributes and the detailed products attributes to see how they canbe worked together to add/modify attributes associated with your product(s). The specific data that you are looking to use/modify would be in the detailed version. But first the product(s) would need to be built up to have/know that there is such an attribute to be considered.