Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Ok...did this before but will try again....thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by msbfrnj View Post
    Ok...did this before but will try again....thanks
    If that still does not work, check your logs folder (zc 1.5.1+) or cache folder (1.5.0 and down) for any error messages. An action similar to what e-standard at the top of the previous page may be necessary.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I am using a fresh new install of Zen Cart v1.5.3 and attempting to install easy_populate_csv_for_zencart_v1.5.x_v1.2.5.7c
    I copy the files across to the correct folders, and when I go to Tools -> Easy Populate I get the following three lines at the top of the Admin main page:-
    Strange but there is no default language to work... That may not happen, just in case...
    Warning Easy Populate Configuration Missing. Please install your configuration by clicking here
    Warning An SQL error has occured. Please check your input data for tabs within fields and delete these. If this error continues, please forward your error log to the Easy Populate maintainer

I click to install the configuration and get a white screen with the error:-
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

And I have tried again.

Any help on this would be great as it is an essential part to my shop creation.

Plugin Contributions

Update:

Reinstalled shop and DB with Zencart v1.5.1 and installed Easypopulate again.

No problems at all. Great little program :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by syncunlimited View Post
    Update:

Reinstalled shop and DB with Zencart v1.5.1 and installed Easypopulate again.

No problems at all. Great little program :-)
    Glad you were able to get that version of Easy Populate to work; however, that is a different version than what this forum is about.

That said, the problem with that particular fileset is that it isnot compatible with the changes made to ZC beginning with ZC 1.5.2. (should seek upgrading to the newest files.) Obviously you're welcome to switch to EP4 (the version discussed in this thread) or perhaps the version being used has a more recent update compatible with 1.5.3.

Regardless, glad you were able to find a way to continue operating your store at full capacity. :)

Plugin Contributions

Perhaps this has been asked before, but how do you delete attributes from products via Easy Populate?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by k1ra View Post
    Perhaps this has been asked before, but how do you delete attributes from products via Easy Populate?
    While I thought there might be a check possibly when using the attribute basic import, there does not appear to be a way for easypopulate v4 to remove attributes from a product at this time.

Btw, sorry for the delayed reply, have been away fromm the forums for the most part recently.

Plugin Contributions

I got the same error discussed here earlier : 'Strange but there is no default language to work... That may not happen, just in case...
    Warning An SQL error has occured. Please check your input data for tabs within fields and delete these. If this error continues, please forward your error log to the Easy Populate maintainer'

Yes, I am use Ultimate SEO URL's. stellarweb's walk around in the post #1620 is to set up an admin area in a separate folder that ties into the current database. Is there any better way to resolve this issue now? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hzha View Post
    I got the same error discussed here earlier : 'Strange but there is no default language to work... That may not happen, just in case...
    Warning An SQL error has occured. Please check your input data for tabs within fields and delete these. If this error continues, please forward your error log to the Easy Populate maintainer'

Yes, I am use Ultimate SEO URL's. stellarweb's walk around in the post #1620 is to set up an admin area in a separate folder that ties into the current database. Is there any better way to resolve this issue now? Thank you.
    I can't seem to find the correspondence associated with that issue that was had some other way (pm, email, another thread, etc...), but if not mistaken the issue was identified to be related to I think a file with the name general in it in the admin files. That it was not updated to 1.5.3 version or that it was modified in a way not to be fully compatible. I wish I could find the associated message.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I can't seem to find the correspondence associated with that issue that was had some other way (pm, email, another thread, etc...), but if not mistaken the issue was identified to be related to I think a file with the name general in it in the admin files. That it was not updated to 1.5.3 version or that it was modified in a way not to be fully compatible. I wish I could find the associated message.
    Here is the previous discussion on my issue.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...Thread/page159

You identified the issue is A URI rewriter incorrectly modified includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php for ZC 1.5.3 in your post http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...topped-Working

and stellarweb has a walk around in his post #1620.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...Thread/page161

I am wondering what is the best way to resolve this issue. Thank you.