Page 173 of 361 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Ahh, now I understand the situation. For EP4 to know where the folder is now located, it must be entered/changed in the configuration section for EP4. Now that the folder temp has been renamed to say papa AND moved to the secret admin directory, the data in the field should reflect what it takes to get from the store's directory to the folder in the secret admin. So if the admin directory is for example named storeadmin and the papa folder is inside there then the path that should be entered in the configuration area is storeadmin/papa.

So if 'store' is your admin directory, then it should be renamed as it is/was posted here for all to see.
    I finally have it working thanks for your help, this will help me tremendously, I will rename the directory now, hopefully nothing changes after I do so.

Plugin Contributions

I am using EP4 in a 1.5.3 site. Using Open Office and comma delimited... Saving as a CSV file. Upload and import. Getting the following error for all products: No model field in record. This line was not imported. Attaching csv file for you to see.
    Thanks for any help you can give me....
    ~anne
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Records are not saved correctly...

Each column (v_products_model for example) is not properly delimited...

Right now everything is separated by a tab, and instead of a double quote, the text is surrounded by a single quote. These differences cause issues for the upload.

What seems like the "easy" way to correct the example that was uploaded is to open the file, selecting:
    Character Set: Unicode (UTF-8) seemed to work
    Language: Default - English (USA)
    From row: 1
    separated by: Tab
    With Text Delimiter as the single quote.
    Checkbox for Quoted field as text marked.
    No other indicators.

Then, the first column will have a " at the beginning of each cell which should be removed.
    The values in the v_products_name_1 column should have extra spaces removed (LL. Bean bag-Small for example)
    The last column has extra data at the end of each row for that column. (",,,) Those could be mass removed with a search and replace..

Then once all of the issues have been corrected perform a save as: file type: Test CSV (.csv) (*.csv)
    check the checkbox for Edit filter settings. Select Save and then in the questions asked save it the following way:
    Character Set: Unicode (UTF-8)
    Field delimiter: , (comma)
    Text delimiter: " (double quote)
    I set it to Quote all text cells and Save cell content as shown, but wasn't sure about the quote all text cells. I believe chadderuski had some good guidance about how to save the file(s).

The above "directions" are from working with Open Office Version 4.1.1.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! I will try this tomorrow.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    So I set up an admin area in a separate folder that ties into the current database and EP works fine! Not the greatest solution, I am sure, but the best I know of for now until USU gets updated.
    I have the exact same problem. Please help as I have no idea how to do what you described.

Tried removing and reinstalling easy populate with no luck. I am using ZC 1.53

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by keith z View Post
    I have the exact same problem. Please help as I have no idea how to do what you described.

Tried removing and reinstalling easy populate with no luck. I am using ZC 1.53
    Please see this post: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...54#post1260554

The issue is not fully/properly incorporating USU into the store. There are instructions on how to do that. The solution offered above was to create a new admin subdirectory with all of the same configure.php settings, but only offering EP4 in that admin directory.

Plugin Contributions

hi

i want upload a description data with easy populate

i can use i file whit simple file csv with fileds: v_products_model and v_products_description_2 ???

i have a error and dont possible atachement csv file!!! where is the error log of easy populATE4 ??

THANKS

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by salvo72 View Post
    hi

i want upload a description data with easy populate

i can use i file whit simple file csv with fileds: v_products_model and v_products_description_2 ???

i have a error and dont possible atachement csv file!!! where is the error log of easy populATE4 ??

THANKS
    Errors captured/documented by EP4 are in an errorlog listed in the files to be imported/downloaded. New errors are added to the end of the file. If this file has been in the file list for a long time it may contain multiple errors that do not relate to the current issue.

Btw, I am not entirely sure that the code currently supports only a total of two columns being in the upload file. I would have to look to see what changes might be necessary to support that.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have installed EP4 on a 1.5.3 zencart site. I have noticed I get the following when using this add-on

"An SQL error has occured. Please check your input data for tabs within fields and delete these. If this error continues, please forward your error log to the Easy Populate maintainer"

When I check my logs folder, the error is as follows.
    "[29-Nov-2014 16:01:47 Europe/London] PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/izzy/public_html/ZC153-test5/renamedaddy/easypopulate_4_import.php on line 881"

I don't know what I have done wrong
    I do not get this error on a 1.5.1 site.

All help appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by izzysoup View Post
    Hi, I have installed EP4 on a 1.5.3 zencart site. I have noticed I get the following when using this add-on

"An SQL error has occured. Please check your input data for tabs within fields and delete these. If this error continues, please forward your error log to the Easy Populate maintainer"

When I check my logs folder, the error is as follows.
    "[29-Nov-2014 16:01:47 Europe/London] PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/izzy/public_html/ZC153-test5/renamedaddy/easypopulate_4_import.php on line 881"

I don't know what I have done wrong
    I do not get this error on a 1.5.1 site.

All help appreciated!
    Which ver of EP4 was installed on ZC 1.53 and what plugins are also installed on the ZC site?