Page 221 of 361 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3604
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Thanks MC will try that. Guessing it is some setting somewhere because was happening before I downloaded IH4. Added IH4 hoping to fix problem but it didn't. Zencart is 1.54 :-)
    Thanks for your help. :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst_fairy View Post
    Thanks MC will try that. Guessing it is some setting somewhere because was happening before I downloaded IH4. Added IH4 hoping to fix problem but it didn't. Zencart is 1.54 :-)
    Thanks for your help. :-)
    I'll also try to take a look at how images are prepped for saving when using ZC 1.5.4 to see if there is anything further, but really my suggestiion in keeping with good filenaming principles, is that the file itself should be stored in all lowercase, no spaces, be named uniquely (folder(s) used as necessary) so that don't overwrite another image or have an image appear as an extra image to another product (see applicable FAQ for images). Then the EP4 file should contain the matching information for the main product image. All subsequent additional images will display as setup for your cart.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    What plugin is this? What is the link to download it?

Are you sure it's not just adding visible information to the user display side? After installing it was there anything on the admin side that had to be entered new/differently for product in the admin?
    The link to the plugin as requested
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adb34 View Post
    The link to the plugin as requested
    Well after running all around to get to the file, the instructions (README.txt) provide the instructions necessary to 1) install the plugin (SQL statement needed to be executed) and 2) then the field to be added to the user defined fields section: products_cost

This information is now carried from EP4 to the admin and back while using EP4...

Plugin Contributions

I'll also try to take a look at how images are prepped for saving when using ZC 1.5.4 to see if there is anything further, but really my suggestiion in keeping with good filenaming principles, is that the file itself should be stored in all lowercase, no spaces, be named uniquely (folder(s) used as necessary) so that don't overwrite another image or have an image appear as an extra image to another product (see applicable FAQ for images). Then the EP4 file should contain the matching information for the main product image. All subsequent additional images will display as setup for your cart.
    So I dug a bit into the code for a default zc install and didn't see anything that renamed a file to be all lowercase. It toys with it for comparisons against strings, but didn't see anything that modifies the string...

What did you discover with the test/process used? I know I tried to access the problem images using all lowercase letters and the server responded that the file wasn't there, so also wondering if there is something else installed or otherwise affecting the process (other plugins). Because IH4 is activated and uses the older hash function, I am not able to tell how your previous images were identified to offer further review/comment.

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Newbie here , so i apologize if its something obvious for the gurus.

This is not my first shop, but it is my first zencart.
    I have a "clean" install on dreamhost and it is up to date.

I manged to get the plugin working.

When i try to upload i get an error, i searched the forums, but did not find anything similar,
    and looking at the logs i see.
    Code:
    [17-Feb-2016 17:42:44 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  1062:Duplicate entry '2-1' for key 'PRIMARY' :: INSERT INTO misolproducts_description SET
    									products_id				=	'2',
    									language_id				=	'1',
    									products_name			=	'FORMATO  \"REQUISICION\" 500 PZAS',
    									products_description	=	'FORMATO  \"REQUISICION\" 500 PZAS',

products_url			=	''
    									 ==> (as called by) /
    But i cant find a way to get thru it.
    please advice. all pointers and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by agidi View Post
    Hello

Newbie here , so i apologize if its something obvious for the gurus.

This is not my first shop, but it is my first zencart.
    I have a "clean" install on dreamhost and it is up to date.

I manged to get the plugin working.

When i try to upload i get an error, i searched the forums, but did not find anything similar,
    and looking at the logs i see.
    Code:
    [17-Feb-2016 17:42:44 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  1062:Duplicate entry '2-1' for key 'PRIMARY' :: INSERT INTO misolproducts_description SET
                                        products_id                =    '2',
                                        language_id                =    '1',
                                        products_name            =    'FORMATO  \"REQUISICION\" 500 PZAS',
                                        products_description    =    'FORMATO  \"REQUISICION\" 500 PZAS',

products_url            =    ''
                                         ==> (as called by) /
    But i cant find a way to get thru it.
    please advice. all pointers and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Well, welcome to Zen cart? (I say that because you've been a member since 2009, but just now making your first post. :)

As such, any time an issue is being described, well there needs to be more of a definition.. And such a description should not require being asked for.

So, that small formality aside, I need more information... A lot more information..
    1) ZC version?
    2) File name being used for import.
    3) File type/fields included.
    4) settings in configuration->EP4 (In particular related to what type of primary key is being used.
    5) at this point, how many products have been entered/imported and associated products_id.
    6) what was used to create/modify the CSV file?

Anything else that can be considered to possibly resolve/understand this issue, perhaps the datafile that is being attempted?

Plugin Contributions

Well, welcome to Zen cart? (I say that because you've been a member since 2009, but just now making your first post. :)

As such, any time an issue is being described, well there needs to be more of a definition.. And such a description should not require being asked for.

So, that small formality aside, I need more information... A lot more information..
    1) ZC version?
    2) File name being used for import.
    3) File type/fields included.
    4) settings in configuration->EP4 (In particular related to what type of primary key is being used.
    5) at this point, how many products have been entered/imported and associated products_id.
    6) what was used to create/modify the CSV file?

Anything else that can be considered to possibly resolve/understand this issue, perhaps the datafile that is being attempted?
    Forgot to also ask, what version of EP4?

Plugin Contributions

Thought I posted this over 6 hours ago, but I guess not....

Well, based on the error message content I can tell that not using EP4 version 4.0.32 (or higher)... Other than that, I don't have a specific clue at the moment what is causing this issue. Can only suggest upgrading to the latest ZC version and associated software.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Again,

I have a similar problem, however mine is not related to character length. When importing with EP4, new products are not appearing, yet in Zen Cart in Category/Products, it displays that there are multiple products active yet they don't display. After looking at my SQL Database the new products are there and displaying all the imported data except for "product_name" and "product_description". For example if the new product I imported has products_id 5, there is no data for the two fields in question, obvious why they don't show up in Zen Cart. What am I doing wrong?