Page 222 of 360 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3595
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    Hello Again,

I have a similar problem, however mine is not related to character length. When importing with EP4, new products are not appearing, yet in Zen Cart in Category/Products, it displays that there are multiple products active yet they don't display. After looking at my SQL Database the new products are there and displaying all the imported data except for "product_name" and "product_description". For example if the new product I imported has products_id 5, there is no data for the two fields in question, obvious why they don't show up in Zen Cart. What am I doing wrong?
    Okay, so now that I've gone back to identify what version of EP4 has possibly been installed (assuming still EP4 version 4.0.32 on ZC 1.5.4) the questions posted above apply to this issue as well... What filetype was trying to be populated, what was the filename, what are the headers in the csv file that was imported, and what is the text for one or more of the product that. Are not showing up, what are the admin settings for items such as what the primary_key is (assuming the default being products_model), are these new product or is data being removed from existing product...

In otherwords need enough information to reproduce the issue and/or possibly identify if something in fact was being done incorrectly.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, Easy Populate 4.0.32 on ZC 1.5.4.

csv file below:
    ---------------------------------------------------
    v_products_model,v_products_type,v_products_image,v_products_name_1,v_products_d escription_1,v_products_url_1,v_specials_price,v_specials_date_avail,v_specials_ expires_date,v_products_price,v_products_weight,v_product_is_call,v_products_sor t_order,v_products_quantity_order_min,v_products_quantity_order_units,v_products _priced_by_attribute,v_product_is_always_free_shipping,v_date_avail,v_date_added ,v_products_quantity,v_manufacturers_name,v_categories_name_1,v_tax_class_title, v_status,v_metatags_products_name_status,v_metatags_title_status,v_metatags_mode l_status,v_metatags_price_status,v_metatags_title_tagline_status,v_metatags_titl e_1,v_metatags_keywords_1,v_metatags_description_1
    AR695GR,1,AR695GR.png,Arizona Grapeade 24x680ml Can,24x680ml Can,,,,,17.99,39,0,0,1,1,0,0,0000-00-00 00:00:00,0000-00-00 00:00:00,100,Arizona Beverages Canada,Cans Non-Carbonated,Taxable Goods,1,0,0,0,0,0,,,
    ---------------------------------------------------
    msg after import:
    --------------------------
    UPDATED! - Model: AR695GR | 1 | AR695GR.pn | Arizona Gr | 24x680ml C | | | | | 17.99 | 39 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0000-00-00 | 0000-00-00 | 100 | Arizona Be | Cans Non-C | Taxable Go | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | | |
    --------------------------

filename: Book1.csv

Plugin Contributions

And that's the file in it's entirety? Did that model number previously exist or was that a new product?

Plugin Contributions

No, it is not the file in it's entirety, I just wanted to give a short example. It is a new product.

Plugin Contributions

No, it is not the file in it's entirety, I just wanted to give a short example. It is a new product.
    If you can hang with me just a moment longer, I'd appreciate it. Does the file have the same v_products_model in it more than once? Also, to confirm you are receiving the same error in the debug.txt file as identified on the previous page?

I changed some code to try to allow not having to include a few fields in the import file and I believe that was done incorrectly which is causing the issue identified by you and on the previous page. It is also why I haven't updated the code that is referenced in the first post of this thread. So that I can be sure to ferret out the issue, I would like that information.

Until I resolve the issue created in version 4.0.32, there is an older version that is fully functional (minus the additions made since then) from following the link in the first post of this thread... Your help in this matter is appreciated. I know this tool s helpful to many and am tryiing to make further improvements and keep it functional.

Plugin Contributions

This is the error I found in my log directory:

[19-Feb-2016 08:04:51 America/Phoenix] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/x/x/x/xxxxx/html/store/xxxxx/easypopulate_4_import.php on line 1908

and no the file does not have the same v_products_model in it more than once.

I will downgrade to the older version as suggested.

Thanks for your help and prompt response.

Plugin Contributions

Please provide the link to the older version, thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Please provide the link to the older version, thank you.
    Actually, just took a look and thank you so much for looking in the logs directory for that error. The problem on lin 190x is the use of $languages instead of $langcode...

So easiest way to fix this would be to open admin/easypopulate_4_import.php with a plain text editor.
    Search for $languages.
    Replace with $langcode.
    Issue should be resolved.

I'll be updating github momentarily with that change.

Plugin Contributions

Excellent! it works.

Thank you!!!

Plugin Contributions

Excellent! it works.

Thank you!!!
    Thanks for the update. Github has been updated with that code correction for EP4 version 4.0.32.