Page 229 of 362 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3612
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Ok thanks for the quick reply, hopefully it gets approved soon it's a great mod!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Ok thanks for the quick reply, hopefully it gets approved soon it's a great mod!
    Had reached out to the software approvers earlier this week, been busy, but is on the list for review (and as necessary comment). I partially expect concern about the query method not consistently using the ZC standard queries, but in a large majority of cases it is so that error handling is "on-screen" rather than in a tucked. Away. File/folder. But hopefully will receive either feedback or see it approved soon.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Had reached out to the software approvers earlier this week, been busy, but is on the list for review (and as necessary comment). I partially expect concern about the query method not consistently using the ZC standard queries, but in a large majority of cases it is so that error handling is "on-screen" rather than in a tucked. Away. File/folder. But hopefully will receive either feedback or see it approved soon.
    I imagine they are so busy with 1.55! But congrats on getting to the submission phase. Finally be able to take "beta" out of the name!

And thanks again for picking up the project and keeping it alive with your additions and support. I would have hated to see it fall to the side since I've been too busy to continue supporting it.

-chadd

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chadderuski View Post
    I imagine they are so busy with 1.55! But congrats on getting to the submission phase. Finally be able to take "beta" out of the name!

And thanks again for picking up the project and keeping it alive with your additions and support. I would have hated to see it fall to the side since I've been too busy to continue supporting it.

-chadd
    Dang straight. :) there actually is a little bit of submission confusion at the moment. It *is* posted in the plugins, but there are a few administrative things to rectify, but all in good time. :) I will say that without either posting a yet more updated version or help from the software team that the version checking portion isn't going to work right at the moment. I expect to hear back on that in the next day or so and will take the next appropriate action.

There likely remains improvements on things like instructions that can continue to be improved, but it's gotten this far with what exists. :) glad to see that you're still around. :)

Plugin Contributions

Dang straight. :) there actually is a little bit of submission confusion at the moment. It *is* posted in the plugins, but there are a few administrative things to rectify, but all in good time. :) I will say that without either posting a yet more updated version or help from the software team that the version checking portion isn't going to work right at the moment. I expect to hear back on that in the next day or so and will take the next appropriate action.

There likely remains improvements on things like instructions that can continue to be improved, but it's gotten this far with what exists. :) glad to see that you're still around. :)
    Heard back... Suggestion is to resubmit to the existing location with the update(s) desired/necessary. Current plan is once at an appropriate computer to package up what is now 4.0.33a and submit. Current change is simply to the download location which is https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2069. Been going through the issues posted in github to see if there is anything that can be addressed relatively quickly as well to maybe offer a real version modification, but for those that have downloaded 4.0.33 and would like to receive notification of an updated version submitted on ZC, open admin/easypopulate_4.php, goto line 84 and change:

Code:
      $new_version_details = plugin_version_check_for_updates(2068, $curver);
    to:
    Code:
      $new_version_details = plugin_version_check_for_updates(2069, $curver);
    Otherwise, depending on your version of ZC, an error may get logged as a result of no file data existing on the other end of the query.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed EP 4 into zc 1.5.5, running on my windows pc with xampp. everything works fine until i try to download a generated file in the temp folder. I get this:
    https://localhostdir_ws_https_admint...r19-030356.csv

Anyone know why and if there is a fix?

Thanks in advance.
    I Think, Therefore I Zen. I Zen, Therefore, I AM!
    Personalized Flowers!
    Flowertown Speaking Roses
    using version 1.5.7-06232020

Plugin Contributions

I just installed EP 4 into zc 1.5.5, running on my windows pc with xampp. everything works fine until i try to download a generated file in the temp folder. I get this:
    https://localhostdir_ws_https_admintemp/Full-EP2016Mar19-030356.csv

Thanks in advance.
    I Think, Therefore I Zen. I Zen, Therefore, I AM!
    Personalized Flowers!
    Flowertown Speaking Roses
    using version 1.5.7-06232020

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wtashby View Post
    https://localhostdir_ws_https_admintemp/Full-EP2016Mar19-030356.csv

Thanks in advance.
    That is intended to be generated by combining several parts of the definitions in the admin/includes/configure.php file (or possibly in the admin/includes/local folder if so used...

It would appear that DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN is not defined on the admin side and that the page is loaded while using https:

As for use on ZC 1.5.5? Well, hasn't been tested yet, though was just about to do so.. Problem is that the current ZC 1.5.5 setup that I have is experiencing a problem that I have yet to be able to explain but it nearly seems like it is related to a database that I upgraded from 1.3.8 to 1.5.5...

So, it may be that ZC 1.5.5 doesn't have that definition... If that's the case, possibly an easy fix... But more to come in the next day or so...

Plugin Contributions

Temporary solution as posted here is to set ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN to false and as desired for the admin website definition either use or don't use https... Will have to incorporate something as I was really hoping to prep/verify prepped this software for ZC 1.5.5 in its entirety...

Plugin Contributions

I would expect that to be because the plugin has not received approval yet. Therefore. The code as written for plugin_support receives null when trying to reach that download location and that. Throws off the code... A little surprised that condition isn't directly addressed, but having it logged. Does at least provide the store owner with some information to investigate.
    This is still being generated even though it is now approved and available in plugins?