Page 235 of 361 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3605
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Nop, sorry for the dumb question, I've check the import section for the featured file, and it's all there.
    If I have them active, I can set them to 0 . But from 0 status to 1 .... no.
    But, again, has I'm using the books fields, probably something is not right.
    I'll check that later.
    “Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” ― Bill Mollison

Plugin Contributions

It's basically date based. Factors involved are starting date, ending date and current date. Other fields are present to aid the "reader". Do YOU know what products_id 189 is? Maybe as one that manages the ZC data all the time you might, but someone that works in "the store" doing inventory or selling an item, more than likely they know it by it's name or description.

At any rate, the code works like this: if the available date for the featured item is less than the current date and the current date is less than the end/expire date, then the product is turned "on" during import with ZC taking over the remaining on/off controls, if the current date is before the start date or after the end date then as written EP4 will turn off the featured item. That said, the test probably should be if it is after the end date but the end date isn't "empty" (0001-01-01) then turn it off, after all if someone wants a product to *always* be featured after some point, then that would seem like the date to use, but probably also need to look at how ZC accomplishes this before making that change.

Anyways, that's a brief description of the operation. This is not "product type" specific meaning that using bookx or not, the core EP4 code works as described above, though it does look like it could use some minor improvements in this area. (More for Version 4.0.35 :) )
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! Actually that cleared a lot up for me. I appreciate the response!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tk42one View Post
    Thanks! Actually that cleared a lot up for me. I appreciate the response!
    Welcome, glad I could help at least a little. :) any other things that are "perplexing"?

Plugin Contributions

I've got this installed on a new ZC 1.5.5. When I try to download one of the csv files exports, I get a 403 forbidden error and no download. In the settings, I have:
    Upload Directory: admin/temp/
    This folder has permissions of 0755

If I change the setting 'Uploads Directory Admin/Catalog' to false, I get no error.

Plugin Contributions

Default .CSV file for Canada Post

Would anyone have a blank . CSV file with the Canada Post measurement fields that they could share?

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    I've got this installed on a new ZC 1.5.5. When I try to download one of the csv files exports, I get a 403 forbidden error and no download. In the settings, I have:
    Upload Directory: admin/temp/
    This folder has permissions of 0755

If I change the setting 'Uploads Directory Admin/Catalog' to false, I get no error.
    Well, that indicates that there remains a problem with the "auto-fix" for when the admin directory is entered in the folder path. The current expectation is that the admin directory name not appear in the database. To do this I recommend removing admin/ from the start of your folder's definition and changing the catalog/admin switch to pull from admin only...

For further verification, do you have SSL set to true/in your admin/includes/configure.php file does your url for HTTP_SERVER contain http: or https:?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: .CSV file for Canada Post

Quote Originally Posted by llmcdonald View Post
    Would anyone have a blank . CSV file with the Canada Post measurement fields that they could share?

Thanks in advance.
    If you review the installation package for Canada Post, should be able to identify what the field name(s) are by looking for things like alter, insert into or where $db->perform is used and can review the data being provided. There are other methods available as well such as review of the products table in say phpmyadmin and compare the fields to the install sql for a vanilla install.

There's also a plugin that can identify such differences.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Well, that indicates that there remains a problem with the "auto-fix" for when the admin directory is entered in the folder path. The current expectation is that the admin directory name not appear in the database. To do this I recommend removing admin/ from the start of your folder's definition
    Sorry, where is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    and changing the catalog/admin switch to pull from admin only...

For further verification, do you have SSL set to true/in your admin/includes/configure.php file does your url for HTTP_SERVER contain http: or https:?
    SSL is enabled for the admin (and storefront) so it's https://

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Sorry, where is this?

SSL is enabled for the admin (and storefront) so it's https://
    There is a "use_function" that has been added to the admin/includes/function/extra_functions file that is called when the configuration settings for EP4 have been modified (at least provided the remove/install SQL has been cycled in one of the newer versions.) The function is supposed to take a basic inspection of the entered path, if the catalog option has been selected and the admin path is present, then the catalog switch is to be auto flopped, and the path shortened to remove "admin". (Where admin is for those not fully following a rename of the actual admin directory and used here for privacy.)