Page 238 of 361 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

I downloaded from github p[age

the error in log is

[22-Apr-2016 18:10:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen() in /chroot/home/azcompu1/azcomputing.co/html/XXXXX/easypopulate_4_import.php on line 950
    The information is pulled from the csv file created by an export

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    From where did you obtain the EP4 fileset?

Is the information above copied from the file itself (.csv file) or from your data sheet editor?

A blank screen should result in an error log being generated in the logs directory. Feel free to post the contents, but also be sure to obscure your admin folder name (replace with admin).

Plugin Contributions

Would that be from the page referenced in the first post of this thread? If so, good. :) I'm working on a few changes and let's me know that it is a stable version being reported.

Interesting that the last report of a mb_ related function didn't include any issue with that function, but might as well do something to address it.

If you open admin/easypopulate_4_import.php then search for:
    Code:
    if (mb_strlen($v_products_name[$l_id]) > $products_name_max_len) {
    Replace with:
    Code:
    if ((function_exists('mb_strlen') && mb_strlen($v_products_name[$l_id]) > $products_name_max_len) || (!function_exists('mb_strlen') && strlen($v_products_name[$l_id]) > $products_name_max_len)) {
    This way, if mb_strlen exists, the comparison will be made using a multi-byte string length function, and if not then the length will be determined by the standard strlen function.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Yes on the first page of this post , that seemed to advance past this line and on to the next!

[22-Apr-2016 18:44:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen() in /chroot/home/azcompu1/azcomputing.co/html/XXXXX/easypopulate_4_import.php on line 979

Plugin Contributions

I fixed several errors by using the code you gave, now I get a different error...

[22-Apr-2016 19:19:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_split() in /chroot/home/azcompu1/azcomputing.co/html/XXXXX/easypopulate_4_import.php on line 1112

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AZComp View Post
    Yes on the first page of this post , that seemed to advance past this line and on to the next!
    So I updated one of the branches that I am working on, but the specific code changes (line numbers do not agree with the ZC version) are provided at this commit

Plugin Contributions

I fixed several errors by using the code you gave, now I get a different error...
    Comment out line 1112 by adding
    Code:
    //
    at the beginning of the line then remove that same comment from line 1110 (2 lines above).

Text you are looking for is at line 1112:

Code:
    $categories_names_array[$lang['id']] = mb_split(preg_quote($categories_delimiter), $items[$filelayout['v_categories_name_' . $lang['id']]]);
    I'll come up with a better solution than that later, but let's get you going. :)
    Last edited by mc12345678; 22 Apr 2016 at 08:48 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for all of your help! One more strlen edit and im working, imported 6000 items!

Plugin Contributions

I do get the following errors, and it is missing about 80 lines of products

File Import Completed.
    Warning An SQL error has occured. Please check your input data for tabs within fields and delete these. If this error continues, please forward your error log to the Easy Populate maintainer
    [22-Apr-2016 20:34:32 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /chroot/home/azcompu1/azcomputing.co/html/xxxxxxx/easypopulate_4_import.php on line 765
    [22-Apr-2016 20:34:32 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /chroot/home/azcompu1/azcomputing.co/html/xxxxxxx/easypopulate_4_import.php on line 1470

Plugin Contributions

I do get the following errors, and it is missing about 80 lines of products
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier (last message I had received was the one before this because I had not visited the site between posting of the two recent messages).

Actually the error log that is discussed in that window is the debug.txt file that is now included in your list of files when accessing the admin panel for EP4...

This is most likely a result of data existing in the file that is not "escaped"... Be nice to see what is in that log to understand what was returned to cause this error so that it can be prevented in the future.

Plugin Contributions

Another thing, very minor in nature. When posting code content for example, in the future could you please use the # button instead of the quote (balloon) button? When replying to the above messages the content has been removed, and from past experience, if I try to copy and paste directly from the screen with my current device, it adds a hashtag for each space. Long story short, it would make directly referencing a piece of provided information easier if the code button (#) were used instead. :)