Page 255 of 361 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mesnitu View Post
    ...but did you see a debug log being generated ?
    When it's generated, there's also a download link in easypopulate_4 page ( the admin one ) .
    I see no link in the easypopulate page and no file is generated in that folder.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AZComp View Post
    Where would this debug.txt file exist? I have searched everywhere with no luck.

I went to my live site and I cannot import I get the following. As you can see "Printers & Printer Parts" is not longer than 50 chars.
    For this issue see post 2524

Your host is not supporting part of the multi-byte functionality and when I expanded support to allow continued operation, I left off a comparison which forces that error even for something with a single character.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the help, the strange thing is this is the same server the test site was on. I will give this a go!

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    For this issue see post 2524

Your host is not supporting part of the multi-byte functionality and when I expanded support to allow continued operation, I left off a comparison which forces that error even for something with a single character.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AZComp View Post
    Thanks for the help, the strange thing is this is the same server the test site was on. I will give this a go!
    Well, even on the same server and depending on what the host allows, two different locations on the server can have different parts of the server software enabled. Typically through php.ini or cpanel depending.

Let us know how it goes!

Plugin Contributions

My OS is Linux with PHP 7, Apache 2 and Mysql Ver 14.14. I have Easy Populate 4. with Zencart 1.5.5a I was unable to import a csv file because I was getting errors for character limit of category - although the characters in that field were less that 15. So I rebuilt PHP and enable mbstring . I restarted mysql and apache but now I cannot access the admin section of Zencart. The front end is okay. I am getting this: "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified." So it has something to do with the way config.php is accessing ssl or is it curl?

Plugin Contributions

Here is how I configure PHP:
    -with-gd --with-pdo-mysql --with-zlib --with-openssl --with-curl --with-mysqli --with-apxs2=/var/lib/apache2/bin/apxs --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/ --enable-mbstring

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPython View Post
    My OS is Linux with PHP 7, Apache 2 and Mysql Ver 14.14. I have Easy Populate 4. with Zencart 1.5.5a I was unable to import a csv file because I was getting errors for character limit of category - although the characters in that field were less that 15. So I rebuilt PHP and enable mbstring . I restarted mysql and apache but now I cannot access the admin section of Zencart. The front end is okay. I am getting this: "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified." So it has something to do with the way config.php is accessing ssl or is it curl?
    Here is how I configure PHP:
    -with-gd --with-pdo-mysql --with-zlib --with-openssl --with-curl --with-mysqli --with-apxs2=/var/lib/apache2/bin/apxs --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/ --enable-mbstring
    So, seems a few good things/actions being taken because of an accidental lapse in a comparitor in the code that is posted about in the last several pages, but I would say that the issues involved are a little beyond the scope of this particular thread. There's an entire section area about setting up to run a ZC version on particular servers/OSs. It does appear that it could be related to the items identified, but also several others.

May I suggest either starting a new thread or continuing to search either the Zc forum or outside of it to identify a solution to the issue associated with install/setup of the server software.

Plugin Contributions

As I mentioned somewhere, I reinstalled Zencart and was able to access the admin and other functions. I then installed Easy Populate 4. It appears as expected under Tools but when I click on it I get a "Secure Connection Failed" message in Firefox. Tried Chrome with a similar result. It is odd because php and the ssl certificate is working elsewhere on the server. Perhaps there is a directory that is configured with the wrong permission - but I would expect Easy Populate to say so. Very frustrated with this. Would appreciate advice.

Plugin Contributions

As I mentioned somewhere, I reinstalled Zencart and was able to access the admin and other functions. I then installed Easy Populate 4. It appears as expected under Tools but when I click on it I get a "Secure Connection Failed" message in Firefox. Tried Chrome with a similar result. It is odd because php and the ssl certificate is working elsewhere on the server. Perhaps there is a directory that is configured with the wrong permission - but I would expect Easy Populate to say so. Very frustrated with this. Would appreciate advice.
    Definitely a new "issue" not seen before in my experience.
    That said a few things to try.
    So you are able to navigate to other areas of the admin and not get a similar error?
    Are you able to click the check for upgrade button on the top right of ZC and also not get the same error?
    Are there any recent/related log errors in the ZC logs folder? (can post but obscure/rename the provided admin folder name.)
    Are you able to access the remove operation or is there no access at all to the screen?
    Are there now any server logs associated that identify an "inappropriate" operation? Things that happen on this screen are database lookups, server file reviews, potential database modification of the configuration settings, reachout to the ZC server for version status using either built-in ZC code or if not present a duplication of that code.
    Tried re-uploading the files (possibly again I understand)?

I'll have to think of a few other possibilities, but if an error related to the code could be identified, then something more direct could be offered. :/

Plugin Contributions

The update check in Zen Cart works as does everything else. When I click on Tools/Easy Populate it throws a series of this in the main server error logs:
    [core:notice] [pid 14902:tid 3086542528] AH00052: child pid 17380 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
    A thought - where does Easy Populate store its keys? In the user's zencart directory, in the mysql database, or elsewhere on the server? When I reinstalled zencart and then Easy Populate I did not remove the keys from the previous configuration. (I was unable to access the admin.) Could this be the problem?