Page 299 of 315 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3141
  1. #2981
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    31
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    Code:
    v_products_model,v_products_type,v_products_image,v_products_name_1,v_products_description_1,v_products_url_1,v_specials_price,v_specials_date_avail,v_specials_expires_date,v_products_price,v_products_weight,v_product_is_call,v_products_sort_order,v_products_quantity_order_min,v_products_quantity_order_units,v_products_priced_by_attribute,v_product_is_always_free_shipping,v_date_avail,v_date_added,v_products_quantity,v_manufacturers_name,v_categories_name_1,v_tax_class_title,v_status,v_metatags_products_name_status,v_metatags_title_status,v_metatags_model_status,v_metatags_price_status,v_metatags_title_tagline_status,v_metatags_title_1,v_metatags_keywords_1,v_metatags_description_1
    "1T8302 MSP","1","engine/aclbearings.jpg","ACL Thrust Washer Set Mazdaspeed Protege","","","","","","4","1","0","0","1","1","0","0","","2017-10-28 08:28:00","8","ACL Bearing","Mazdaspeed^Mazdaspeed Protege 2003-03.5^Engine^Engine Bearings","Taxable Goods","1","0","0","0","0","0","","",""
    "4B8300 MSP","1","engine/aclbearings.jpg","ACL Rod Bearing Set Mazdaspeed Protege","ACL Aluglide aluminum.","","","","","26.43","1","0","0","1","1","0","0","","2017-10-28 08:28:00","8","ACL Bearing","Mazdaspeed^Mazdaspeed Protege 2003-03.5^Engine^Engine Bearings","Taxable Goods","1","0","0","0","0","0","","",""
    "5M8302 MSP","1","engine/aclbearings.jpg","ACL Main Bearing Set Mazdaspeed Protege","ACL Aluglide aluminum.","","","","","50.5","1","0","0","1","1","0","0","","2017-10-28 08:28:00","8","ACL Bearing","Mazdaspeed^Mazdaspeed Protege 2003-03.5^Engine^Engine Bearings","Taxable Goods","1","0","0","0","0","0","","",""

  2. #2982
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,860
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfbbq View Post
    Code:
    v_products_model,v_products_type,v_products_image,v_products_name_1,v_products_description_1,v_products_url_1,v_specials_price,v_specials_date_avail,v_specials_expires_date,v_products_price,v_products_weight,v_product_is_call,v_products_sort_order,v_products_quantity_order_min,v_products_quantity_order_units,v_products_priced_by_attribute,v_product_is_always_free_shipping,v_date_avail,v_date_added,v_products_quantity,v_manufacturers_name,v_categories_name_1,v_tax_class_title,v_status,v_metatags_products_name_status,v_metatags_title_status,v_metatags_model_status,v_metatags_price_status,v_metatags_title_tagline_status,v_metatags_title_1,v_metatags_keywords_1,v_metatags_description_1
    "1T8302 MSP","1","engine/aclbearings.jpg","ACL Thrust Washer Set Mazdaspeed Protege","","","","","","4","1","0","0","1","1","0","0","","2017-10-28 08:28:00","8","ACL Bearing","Mazdaspeed^Mazdaspeed Protege 2003-03.5^Engine^Engine Bearings","Taxable Goods","1","0","0","0","0","0","","",""
    "4B8300 MSP","1","engine/aclbearings.jpg","ACL Rod Bearing Set Mazdaspeed Protege","ACL Aluglide aluminum.","","","","","26.43","1","0","0","1","1","0","0","","2017-10-28 08:28:00","8","ACL Bearing","Mazdaspeed^Mazdaspeed Protege 2003-03.5^Engine^Engine Bearings","Taxable Goods","1","0","0","0","0","0","","",""
    "5M8302 MSP","1","engine/aclbearings.jpg","ACL Main Bearing Set Mazdaspeed Protege","ACL Aluglide aluminum.","","","","","50.5","1","0","0","1","1","0","0","","2017-10-28 08:28:00","8","ACL Bearing","Mazdaspeed^Mazdaspeed Protege 2003-03.5^Engine^Engine Bearings","Taxable Goods","1","0","0","0","0","0","","",""
    Are you able to tell when you downloaded the software? The above content visually looks right. I'm wondering if there was a logic error in the version obtained where the error was displayed for a file that met the conditions and not when it didn't.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

  3. #2983
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    31
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Are you able to tell when you downloaded the software? The above content visually looks right. I'm wondering if there was a logic error in the version obtained where the error was displayed for a file that met the conditions and not when it didn't.
    I tried 2 nights ago with a fresh download and compared it to an 11-2018 download with same results.

    I posted back in April 2018 with the same problem. I fixed it by using an older version I had. The Zencart version was on 1.5.5, either e or f .
    I no longer have that older version so I cannot revert to that one.

    Is there a specific PHP version this has to run on?

  4. #2984
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    31
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    I just tested the current zip on github with a clean install of 1.5.6a and it still shows the same import error.

  5. #2985
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    31
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    Luckily, I found the older version that works is still available in the plugin section of the forum.

    This one still works fine and works with 1.5.6a.
    EasyPopulate V4 - Version: 4.0.36.ZC

    The version on GIT HUB Easy Populate 4.0.37.6 - 02-08-2017 does not work and has the import error.
    If you have time maybe you can look into this issue and find what is the problem.

    In the meantime the solution for anyone with the same problem is to use the version listed above.

  6. #2986
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,860
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfbbq View Post
    Luckily, I found the older version that works is still available in the plugin section of the forum.

    This one still works fine and works with 1.5.6a.
    EasyPopulate V4 - Version: 4.0.36.ZC

    The version on GIT HUB Easy Populate 4.0.37.6 - 02-08-2017 does not work and has the import error.
    If you have time maybe you can look into this issue and find what is the problem.

    In the meantime the solution for anyone with the same problem is to use the version listed above.
    I do have a number of updates to push to the github version, and as I said, I believe that there was at one point a reverse logic applied to the file check. I've added two significant features that I need to be sure to test before posting the full change to the ZC site. One is using the admin sanitization during import of the file data, another is the use of identifying a language by its two letter designation instead of using its languages_id, while maintaining the possibility of the old method. Ie. Once again expanding on the capability to maximize existing processes.

    Not sure if I purposefully left that issue as the current load or not. Wouldn't put it past me to do that so that the use of the incomplete code wouldn't bungle someone's database. I can take the heat for there being software that doesn't "do" anything better than it knowingly messing up someone's database.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

  7. #2987
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,860
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    In the last week, there have been at least two posts about difficulty with importing files. The message import error appears where the import button typically is. In both cases the files to be imported have had a space in the filename.

    It is recommended that filenames not include spaces. I intend to see what it would take to support a filename having a space, even if that is a method to rename the file.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

  8. #2988
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    193
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    I have v 1.5.5D we will be upgrading to 1.5.6 soon. what I want to do is change shipping weights on items in bulk for different product types, will this mod able me to do that? Also, I see that a lot of people are saying that the new version doesn't work right, so I should download EasyPopulate V4 - Version: 4.0.36.ZC is this correct?Thank you =)

  9. #2989
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,860
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WiccanWitch420 View Post
    I have v 1.5.5D we will be upgrading to 1.5.6 soon. what I want to do is change shipping weights on items in bulk for different product types, will this mod able me to do that? Also, I see that a lot of people are saying that the new version doesn't work right, so I should download EasyPopulate V4 - Version: 4.0.36.ZC is this correct?Thank you =)
    It would be possible to use this to make bulk edit of shipping weight by product type (need to filter on product type and then make the desired change(s)). I'm not sure I follow with the versioning issues. This plugin EasyPopulate Version 4 is currently offered as version 4.0.36.ZC. There is an update being worked on on github, which is to be released shortly after a little more testing is done. There also is a patch for the current EP4 version which is discussed within the last few posts.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...
    Upgraded to Zen Cart V1.5.3 from V1.5.1 from V1.5.0 from V1.3.9h

  10. #2990
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL USA
    Posts
    1,391
    Plugin Contributions
    28

    Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    It would be possible to use this to make bulk edit of shipping weight by product type (need to filter on product type and then make the desired change(s))
    You can use this to easily update the weight of products. It's one of the columns in the csv, so download, edit the values and import.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Hebrew Support - new release [Support Thread]
    By eranariel in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 9 Oct 2019, 09:32 PM
  2. BackUp ZC [Support Thread]
    By skipwater in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 20 May 2016, 02:19 PM
  3. Wordpress On ZC [Support Thread]
    By hira in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1858
    Last Post: 17 Jan 2014, 01:24 AM
  4. ZJ Black 2 support thread
    By Liamv in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15 Feb 2010, 02:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR