Page 316 of 361 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3601
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Uploading NEW Product Attributes

Trying to import some attributes and it's not working, how could I spit out the SQL to try to manually run it? I've tried about 4 of the last build versions...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolfderby View Post
    Trying to import some attributes and it's not working, how could I spit out the SQL to try to manually run it? I've tried about 4 of the last build versions...
    As with all issues in the forum, a little more information is always helpful.

In this case, what type of operation with Attributes, what was the filename being used to import, and because there recently were some issues identified with the basic attribute import, has the latest github version been attempted? Also, depending on the exported file, there may be duplicate data that causes expected changes to be overwritten. But deal with that once more info is made available.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Fyi, the above was something of a two part question/issue. The first associated with the operation of the code, the second associated with the needed sql...

To the second part, the complexity of attributes to a product involves a number of sql statements and tables. The tables involved are: products, products_attributes, products_attributes_downloads, products_options, products_options_types, products_options_values, and products_options_values_to_products_options. So the addition/modification of attributes can be involved. The code is expected to address/handle these. There are also some other "helper" tables such as the languages table to identify what languages are installed and further support database population.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    As with all issues in the forum, a little more information is always helpful.

In this case, what type of operation with Attributes, what was the filename being used to import, and because there recently were some issues identified with the basic attribute import, has the latest github version been attempted? Also, depending on the exported file, there may be duplicate data that causes expected changes to be overwritten. But deal with that once more info is made available.
    Yes I've tried chaddro's and yours. The MC git repo seems to only export 6 products for a basic line import, if I'm recalling correctly. Chaddros' exported all but doesn't see my delimiter for import. Yours seemed runs the import but doesn't actually import the values. I've also tried putting echos and print_r's in the easypopulate_4_attrib.php and I never seem to see them, to the point where I was wondering if the required blocked them, or if cloudflare's caching the file? if I throw an echo in easypopulate_4.php I see it though?

At some point I'd like to upload a table header click and sort for the date I have on one of my versions. (:

Plugin Contributions

Ah snap I think I was just messing up the filename on upload. Forgot the prefix!

Plugin Contributions

Ah snap I think I was just messing up the filename on upload. Forgot the prefix!
    That at least addresses the import (after upload) portion. What again is/was the issue though with export... is there an issue?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

So I searched this thread and couldn't find anything on the nose of my issues.

** Imported products display fine, but will not open to product details view when you click on them **

I first created all my store categories.
    Then I created some new products
    Then exported to get a template
    I filled in the template with a bunch of new products
    I imported the template

Everything imported fine and reported no errors. I can see the couple hundred items on the back and front ends of the store. When you click on one though it just displays the title of the product instead of going into it. If you click on the Quick view you can see the product and even add to cart but it will not let you view the product any other way.

I had not done attributes yet and thought that might be why they weren't displaying since they are all priced by attributes. But when I assigned attributes, still the same issue. If I create a new product in the back end it opens just fine as it should so it had to be something with the import.

I have compared the products imported with ones I created and no differences when I go into edit them, and I have also tried deleting the attributes and re-assigning, and I've tried disabling the product and re-enabling, still will not open from when you click on the product, only shows the title then the category listings below it.

I'm using ZC 1.5.6c, and Yourstore theme

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by eric47905 View Post
    So I searched this thread and couldn't find anything on the nose of my issues.

** Imported products display fine, but will not open to product details view when you click on them **

I first created all my store categories.
    Then I created some new products
    Then exported to get a template
    I filled in the template with a bunch of new products
    I imported the template

Everything imported fine and reported no errors. I can see the couple hundred items on the back and front ends of the store. When you click on one though it just displays the title of the product instead of going into it. If you click on the Quick view you can see the product and even add to cart but it will not let you view the product any other way.

I had not done attributes yet and thought that might be why they weren't displaying since they are all priced by attributes. But when I assigned attributes, still the same issue. If I create a new product in the back end it opens just fine as it should so it had to be something with the import.

I have compared the products imported with ones I created and no differences when I go into edit them, and I have also tried deleting the attributes and re-assigning, and I've tried disabling the product and re-enabling, still will not open from when you click on the product, only shows the title then the category listings below it.

I'm using ZC 1.5.6c, and Yourstore theme
    What version of EP4 is being used? What is being used to generate the csv file? Someone has recently identified having a similar issue where the source file contained character codes that did not convert to utf8 properly and content was not being fully populated. Unfortunately I didn't receive the associated files to be able to review/provide direction, but they resolved it by installing Libre (open source spreadsheet program) and ensuring to save their csv file as utf8 before attempting to upload and then import.

Could be other things, but would need to know information related to the above to be able to provide more guidance.

Plugin Contributions

Easy Populate 4.0.37.10 - 02-08-2017 - Using Open Office Calc - I did find out what the issue seems to be from someone though. When I import the file the 2nd column v_products_type is changing form a 1 I have entered in to a zero when I re-download the full products list.

It being a zero appears to be causing you not to be able to open the product and in some cases causing ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error page when you try to click on certain categories. One such product I deleted and then the category opens without the redirect error, so I re-uploaded just the one product in a file and it stayed as v_products_type of 1 and works fine now when it previously did not.

So the question appears to be why is the upload changing what I have in the cell from a 1 to a zero when uploaded?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by eric47905 View Post
    Easy Populate 4.0.37.10 - 02-08-2017 - Using Open Office Calc - I did find out what the issue seems to be from someone though. When I import the file the 2nd column v_products_type is changing form a 1 I have entered in to a zero when I re-download the full products list.

It being a zero appears to be causing you not to be able to open the product and in some cases causing ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error page when you try to click on certain categories. One such product I deleted and then the category opens without the redirect error, so I re-uploaded just the one product in a file and it stayed as v_products_type of 1 and works fine now when it previously did not.

So the question appears to be why is the upload changing what I have in the cell from a 1 to a zero when uploaded?
    And have confirmed that the csv file (intermediate between the spreadsheet and the database) shows a 1 and not a 0?