Page 317 of 361 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3604
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Yes, the spreadsheet (.csv, seperated by Coma, Text delimiter double quote) that I am uploading shows a 1 in all cells for the v_products_type. However, when I do a full download with meta tags of all products, the .csv I get shows a zero for the same v_products_type for every product I have uploaded.

I also just downloaded the uploaded file I did to make sure it is still showing correct and it is. Not sure where else I would be able to check it at.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Uploading NEW Product Attributes

Is the current download for EasyPopulate 4.0 compatible with v157 Stock_By_Attributes?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    Is the current download for EasyPopulate 4.0 compatible with v157 Stock_By_Attributes?
    If by current you mean the github version it is. The use of xxxx_en or similar language codes is not supported yet in all upload types. Use of xxx_1 is still recognized and would be recommended until published to the zen cart downloads section. Once complete, either method will be permitted including if the file had both listed (option to consider one or the other to override if both are present.)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

forgive me if I've had this issue before and have forgottent the answer. The zen cart installation is in a folder below a wordpress site in the root. The root htaccess is just the wp with no additions.

Easy populate creates the files in the admin folder correctly. But if you try to download a file, you are sent to the root index. No redirect showing in the url and the url is correct for the actual file/download. I have a version of easypopulate dated july of 2019. Will the github present version fix this issue or am I looking at an htaccess problem? Or can this not work in a folder?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    forgive me if I've had this issue before and have forgottent the answer. The zen cart installation is in a folder below a wordpress site in the root. The root htaccess is just the wp with no additions.

Easy populate creates the files in the admin folder correctly. But if you try to download a file, you are sent to the root index. No redirect showing in the url and the url is correct for the actual file/download. I have a version of easypopulate dated july of 2019. Will the github present version fix this issue or am I looking at an htaccess problem? Or can this not work in a folder?
    Sorry for the delay in response, wanted to be sure to review the information associated with the download link generation.

First of all, the link for the download location was last updated 5 years ago to account for changes in Zen Cart 1.5.5. The link is assembled from information that has been made available as part of the load of Zen Cart (predominantly expected to be in YOUR_ADMIN/includes/configure.php; however, there may be overrride information loaded before that file) Before going into the logic, the question is what path is displayed (even if in the source code of the page) when hovering over the link for the download of a file? If it is a complete path to the same location to which EP4 is writing, then definitely the issue is .htaccess related in some way; however, that too is somewhat questionable.

So the path is generated like so as related to the above description that the temporary directory is assigned to be an admin related directory (EP4_ADMIN_TEMP_DIRECTORY === 'true')
    Evaluate ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN, if it is assigned and set to 'true' then attempt to generate an https related url. As of ZC 1.5.5, HTTPS_SERVER was basically removed, but if it is present use it. If not present then use HTTP_SERVER (which in an https environment would be expected to begin with https:). Then because attempting to generate an https path, attempt to add on the web facing sub-folder associated with the admin directory (DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN), which if it does not exist then add on DIR_WS_ADMIN.
    Now if ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN !== 'true', then use: HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_ADMIN which may be an https: path.

Regardless the choice of ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN, the temporary directory and filename is to be appended to that. Now, if the associated DIR_WSXXXADMIN variable doesn't begin with slash, then it is possible that the path would be generated incorrectly. Or if the associated HTTPXXXSERVER constant also incorrectly ends with a slash a similar issue could occur. Then of course also if DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN is defined but "shouldn't" be and it suggests some other location then that could be problematic.

Lastly as far as the files being located in some sort of folder off of either the catalog or the admin, yes it can. Note that more than likely an .htaccess file or revision to one would be necessary in that admin folder to support download of CSV files. Such a file is included in the download sub-folder: htaccess4AdminTempFolder. Note that the contents of that file are intended to support the download of just .csv and/or .txt files and should *not* on its own replace an existing .htaccess file but be merged to also support download of .csv/.txt files... Because the catalog is not provided an .htaccess file to limit access to particular files, a sub-folder generated off of the catalog does not require an .htaccess file in a default Zen Cart installation.

So again, I suspect that there is an htaccess rewrite issue that is diverting the download path if the problem is being seen only upon clicking the link. If the link is generated to be other than to the associated admin folder, then the problem is within the constants assigned during the load of Zen Cart. With additional information, I may be able to identify the issue, but I haven't had problems causing an alternate folder to be accessed when downloading.

Plugin Contributions

Definitely correct url to the file. The site shows page not found as the page title but displays the the word press installation with page not found which is just weird. I tried to edit the page not found to stay in that subfolder but it made no difference. I tried all sorts of things to change the wp code but so far nothing has worked. I agree (and my hosting agrees) that the problem must in the htaccess file in the root. I actually am beginning to believe there are other issues with WP. I didn't install it so no telling. Thanks!
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    Definitely correct url to the file. The site shows page not found as the page title but displays the the word press installation with page not found which is just weird. I tried to edit the page not found to stay in that subfolder but it made no difference. I tried all sorts of things to change the wp code but so far nothing has worked. I agree (and my hosting agrees) that the problem must in the htaccess file in the root. I actually am beginning to believe there are other issues with WP. I didn't install it so no telling. Thanks!
    The other part of it may relate to the a possible absence of the .htaccess file to permit download of the csv file(s). E.g. Thinking that if the download is not permitted that "an" error page is set to be presented and that page becomes the wp version as identified at the root. Potentially a number of ways to test. Obviously the admin directory is "accessible", but csv files are by default not on the exception list. Could modify the admin's htaccess to permit csv files and change the temp directory to just /. Then with a csv file located in that directory, download "should" be successful...

Could otherwise as permitted show/message the contents of the root .htaccess and I could at least take a look at that and maybe provide feedback.

Plugin Contributions

Easy Populate 4.0.37 (GitHub Newest) for Zen Cart 1.56c - Twitch Base6 now includes:

Product Base Cost: TRUE
    Product Model Spoon: TRUE
    Product Canada Post Weight Type: TRUE
    Product Canada Post Dimension Type: TRUE
    Product Canada Post Length: TRUE
    Product Canada Post Width: TRUE
    Product Canada Post Height: TRUE
    Product Canada Post Ready To Ship: TRUE

Also included:
    New one click export links along with custom import features for anyone using a store POS or similar business management tool exporting to .csv.

Twitch Wholesale integration will be available shortly.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

I am using a 1.5.7 site and installed this mod and have had horrendous results (from my customer).

It appears it is not recognizing the sub categories and dumping all products into the MAIN category which has the sub categories.

Upgraded from 1.5.0 and older version of EZP. Customer is very familiar with using EZP.

Chad - any help would be appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stellarweb View Post
    I am using a 1.5.7 site and installed this mod and have had horrendous results (from my customer).

It appears it is not recognizing the sub categories and dumping all products into the MAIN category which has the sub categories.

Upgraded from 1.5.0 and older version of EZP. Customer is very familiar with using EZP.

Chad - any help would be appreciated!
    When you say EZP are you referring to one of the other versions? There is an issue if one doesn't format the categories using the caret (^) or other self selected divider when importing categories... recommend providing an example row of data, ensuring following the instructions and lastly identifying the version currently being used/tried...