Page 350 of 361 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3604
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The issue, based on your description is with the second problem identified in the previous discussion. It comes down to alignment of import language identifiers as compared to what the file contains. Your file has the language id (1), but the default install/upgrade for import incorrectly sets to language_code_only. This means that if a file had for example: categories_name_1 and categories_name_en columns, then only the data in categories_name_en would be imported. Not having that column in a default install causes no category names being found.

So, change the setting to literally anything else (recommendation is language_id_only) and that problem will be resolved. The issue quoted above about that file is in reference to the original distribution of Zen Cart 1.5.8.
    Sorry for the late response, your fixed worked ... many thanks!!!

Plugin Contributions

HTTP error 500 when going to admin page/tools/Easy Populate 4.

I hope this is the correct place to post...been out of the game for 7-9 years and slowly working my way back in again....I uploaded all the files as stated in the install file and now I get a HTTP error 500 and easy populate does not show up under the configuration tab.

Running zencart 1.5.8
    MySQL 5.7.23-23
    Linux 4.19.150
    PHP 7.4.33

Please help....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jtlswan View Post
    HTTP error 500 when going to admin page/tools/Easy Populate 4.

I hope this is the correct place to post...been out of the game for 7-9 years and slowly working my way back in again....I uploaded all the files as stated in the install file and now I get a HTTP error 500 and easy populate does not show up under the configuration tab.

Running zencart 1.5.8
    MySQL 5.7.23-23
    Linux 4.19.150
    PHP 7.4.33

Please help....
    Please take a moment to read the very recent previous posts. Should not have to read many more than 10.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I'll look more closely again...most of the posts i looked at had to do with people being able to access EP, but then having errors...i can't even access EP after clicking on it under tools...Letcha know what I find. Thank you for the push in the right direction MC

Plugin Contributions

I'll look more closely again...most of the posts i looked at had to do with people being able to access EP, but then having errors...i can't even access EP after clicking on it under tools...Letcha know what I find. Thank you for the push in the right direction MC
    My how time flies. It is a few more than 10 posts back, but not by many as the same issue(s) seem to appear at least once per page of postings. The most summarized post of known issues which includes yours is: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....28#post1392328

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    My how time flies. It is a few more than 10 posts back, but not by many as the same issue(s) seem to appear at least once per page of postings. The most summarized post of known issues which includes yours is: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....28#post1392328
    I don’t know how you deal with idiots like me and keep your composure/patience. It worked. Thank you very very much! All in a days work for Superman MC

Plugin Contributions

I don’t know how you deal with idiots like me and keep your composure/patience. It worked. Thank you very very much! All in a days work for Superman MC
    I appreciate the credit, though have not 100% remained so composed. I'm human and have my moments. Thank you though.

For you and others, I have a change in the works, but am trying to test it thoroughly so as not to cause a further show of issues to address. These two are enough. :)

Plugin Contributions

Good news MC...it still working...thank you Sir...now, bad news...I'm sure I'm being a dumbass again and getting an upload error: SKIPPED! - v_products_model: gwpuldvd1361 - No category provided for this new product...

Obviously I have a category (categories) in the csv file:

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_categories_name_1
    gwdvd103428 gwdvd103428.jpg DVD - Back to the Future Miscellaneous^Discontinued Items

ideas?
    Last edited by jtlswan; 26 Feb 2023 at 05:08 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Good news MC...it still working...thank you Sir...now, bad news...I'm sure I'm being a dumbass again and getting an upload error: SKIPPED! - v_products_model: gwpuldvd1361 - No category provided for this new product...

Obviously I have a category (categories) in the csv file:

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_categories_name_1
    gwdvd103428 gwdvd103428.jpg DVD - Back to the Future Miscellaneous^Discontinued Items

ideas?
    Well as this is the last post of this page, for those listing 10 posts per page, groundhog day begins on the next post. The issue described above is the "second" issue with the current version of EP4. Please follow the guidance from the above link about ensuring the import of language dependent fields matches the filename fields. It is discussed in the thread previously shared where the statement was that there are two known issues. It looks like you've resolved the 1.5.8 issue, now the other one.

Plugin Contributions

Getting this errors after installation , kindly help

"PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access private property queryFactory::$link
    includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_4_functions.php(447): ep_4_query('SHOW COLUMNS FR...')

the error shows in line 447 and 609 on the file easypopulate_4_functions.php