Plugin Contributions

Default Gift certificate issues with 1.3.9

I am currently using the 1.3.9 version. I used the tutorials to explain to me how to set up the gift certifictes. I went ste by step with the tutorial and it didn't work at all. I went to my site and click on gift certificate category and all it said was call for pricing because I didn't put a price in the net. I updated the gift certificate product with a $1.00 in the net price, all it does is add to cart and product is a dollar. What am I missing?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Gift certificate issues with 1.3.9

I may be the one who's missing something, but you said you created a gift certificate with a value of 1.00 and that's what's showing on the product listing. Maybe you could explain further ?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Gift certificate issues with 1.3.9

At first when I created the gift certificate product under the category, I didn't add a cost like the tutorial said. I went to my website to try it out to make sure it worked, when clicking on gift certificate it showed " call for pricing". I went back in and added the net to be $1 and tried it again. This time it just said gift certificate is $1 and add to cart.