Plugin Contributions

Default Bulgarian Language Update to v1.5?

Hi there I have Bulgarian Language Zen Cart Shop. Now after update to 1.5 the old language pack from 1.3.9 doesn't work. Anybody to know what I have to do to enable Bulgarian language again for Zen Cart 1.5. Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Language Update to Zen Cart 1.5

Could you be more specific about what "doesn't work" looks like. It's difficult to advise on how to fix a problem, without knowing precisely what the problem is.

For example:
    1. Can you not enable the language?
    2. Is it enabled but not selectable in the store?
    3. Does it sometimes but not always show the correct text?
    4. Does it show text but it's garbled?
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

I've gone through a simular upgrade from 1.38 to 1.5 everythign seems to be ok, except now in the ADMIN interface when english is selected it uses a charset that dosn't display the czech charaters correctly (i.e customer names etc) but when czech langauge is selected it works fine... I like to use admin interface in ENGLISH...

Any advice where to look for this... ??

I've tried the includes/langauges/english.php / czech.php but I understood this was for emails that are sent ? it didn't make any difference any way.

On the old shop I couldn't get it to send email's with the correct char encoding ?

Thanks
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by ndudman View Post
    I've gone through a simular upgrade from 1.38 to 1.5 everythign seems to be ok, except now in the ADMIN interface when english is selected it uses a charset that dosn't display the czech charaters correctly (i.e customer names etc) but when czech langauge is selected it works fine... I like to use admin interface in ENGLISH...

Any advice where to look for this... ??

I've tried the includes/langauges/english.php / czech.php but I understood this was for emails that are sent ? it didn't make any difference any way.

On the old shop I couldn't get it to send email's with the correct char encoding ?

Thanks
    Neil
    The thing you can do is to only import the includes part of the bulgarian language pack and to make a copy of the existing admin/includes/language/english folder and to paste it in to the same directory but named "bulgarian or czech or any language". And if you want a bulgarian or other backend you must translate all the files that are in the english-renamed directory.

That works for me, and there is no problem with reseting the pasword, that ocurs with the bulgarian translated backend
    My most recent work: magprom.net

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks,

I'm currently working on a Bulgarian Language Pack for ZenCart 1.5.5d
    Of course it is not official and comes with no warranty. Most of the Catalog section is ready.
    There is still the Admin section to be translated.

Here is the link to it: https://github.com/znlambov/ZenCart-..._Language_Pack

Any help, like testing and checking the translation for errors is more than welcome!

Best regards,
    Zi.